Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (72061 Views)

‘zimbabwe’ In Nasarawa: Where Men Sleep With Call Girls In Exchange For Meals / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by dfrost: 2:16am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=paybak post=56323464][/quote]

You are not alone. I get scared seeing only the pictures. The day I watched Anaconda with my siblings, none of us kept our feet in the floor until the end of the movie.

WIZGUY69 said you are not man enough. If a man is qualified by his actions wrt the sliding creature, then I want to be less a man. I always allow my imagination run wild thinking of the creature curling around me and squeezing my rib cage until it cracks. Then gently lowers it head to swallow. Yuck!!!
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by dfrost: 2:18am On May 09, 2017
Nbote:

My broda since wen is manhood measured by snake gallantry? If na so I willingly chose any other gender ooo.. Dead or alive na from one mile I dey find out.. Afterall na women and snake suppose dey relate sef considering they already have a history..

My brother I dey with you. Me and that creature no get matter abeg.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by dfrost: 2:20am On May 09, 2017
Nbote:

Jus negodu... So of all possible pets na snake I go kip?? As snake master or Snake in d monkey shadow? It's only Lala dat u shld suggest dat to oooo.. I no gree kip dog as pet, our churches believe cat to b devilish, so na snake wey b devil handmaid I go kip??

grin cheesy
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2017
See race cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by barallanee(f): 4:10am On May 11, 2017
The people will be like..."na ropes I d see der or tru tru Na snake, mummy am coming"#take off grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.