Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. (58360 Views)

Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by mekuso89(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
lilmaydee:
Relationship is overrated in this part of the world. If u can't tolerate any of her bullshits, break up with her and never look back.
simple
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by mekuso89(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2017
kennygee:
How about guys?

This dude fixed a date for introduction with my friend, they had been dating for 4years, her family new his family, his family always treated her well.

The day of the introduction, guy no show, him number no dey go.

She kept calling his family members, they didn't pick. Only for her to see on facebook that he had an introduction with a strange girl the same day he was spos to come to her house.

Her mentality changed after the heart break, she chose Jesus.
Jesus never fail so she made the right choice

2 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by imrany20(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2017
1.He is just my friend- At a point in time, there is always one particular male friend she has. They talk almost about everything. He gets the most of her attention. Even if there is more to it, she wouldn't ever let you know the deal.
I'm a victim of this, I don't truly believe in opposite sex friendship,nothing good can come out of it. Having a female as ur best friend is like having a chicken as ur pet u must eat it 1day

4 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by omelly(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2017
or unripe mango in ur compound, one dey u must eat it grin grin
imrany20:
1.He is just my friend- At a point in time, there is always one particular male friend she has. They talk almost about everything. He gets the most of her attention. Even if there is more to it, she wouldn't ever let you know the deal.
I'm a victim of this, I don't truly believe in opposite sex friendship,nothing good can come out of it. Having a female as ur best friend is like having a chicken as ur pet u must eat it 1day
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by AlamienDagash(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
Goldbim viewing the thread like....
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by goldbim(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Goldbim viewing the thread like....
grin somebody cannot view in peace again...lemme oo tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2017
Since this is a female bashing thread, lemme keep the ministry moving

That was how a lady told me she fell from the ugwu leaf in her backyard and on landing, she heard a crack and her hymen was broken undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2017
Castroii:
lol, naija gals can pretend for africa, i was once a victim of ur number 4...... there was this babe i wanted to seriously date, so fast forward to the first day we had sex, dis babe was forming naive, forming pain and even crying on top. same tin happened d nxt tym and subsequent times not until one day i decided to get her drunk before we had sex........... my brethren, dis gal forked smoke out of my diiick, infact she nearly killed me with unimaginable styles, twerking on top my diick!!! and i was like wtf!!!! shebi na dis gal wey dey form naive all dis while, chai!! all tnx to alcohol....
Hahaha can't stop laughing jawe cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Lol d bitchhh told me just 3 guys she sexed with....

I just laughed.
Why you laugh baba? Say na lie she dey lie abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2017
bjhaid:
No 5 is somehow false, I checked a lady phone bal once and saw she's on borrowed credit, most girls don't have airtime to call most times...
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2017
prince049:
yall gatta teach me this peroid shit and how to count it...cos i dont wanna carry another persons load.
Baba, na something you suppose know about ooo cheesy
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Arsenalholic1: 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
centboy123456:

lol guy u nor come fuc#k her again
Lol. Na there the story end bros grin
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by prince049(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, na something you suppose know about ooo cheesy

asin, me sef no say i dey slack. egbon ejo epp me o. i wan sabi am like second nature. i kinda sabi am o but the relativity/broadness na wa.
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Menzy86(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
CuddleMe:
Maybe you are too small.
No matter the size of a fetcher, it can never fit a well!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Menzy86(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2017
ENIMONEY:
most girls format, yes because every 9 in 10 girls has been raped before by some of your kind. The ones they call uncle, father, brother, friend, pastor. Priest. It's not our fault. Keep thinking it's a lie. You would be surprised to know the truth. gay
9 out of 10? U think u can just pull percentages outta ur hat to make fallacies look true? Haba.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by larrygal(f): 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
kennygee:
How about guys?

This dude fixed a date for introduction with my friend, they had been dating for 4years, her family new his family, his family always treated her well.

She kept calling his family members, they didn't pick. Only for her to see on facebook that he had an introduction with a strange girl the same day he was spos to come to her house.

Same thing happen to my friend
May be that's d new style in town
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2017
prince049:

asin, me sef no say i dey slack. egbon ejo epp me o. i wan sabi am like second nature. i kinda sabi am o but the relativity/broadness na wa.
Na to find girl wey go dey tell you how menstrual cycle dey be like, otherwise, one babe fit go scam you with belle ooo cheesy
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
Abee79:
lipsrsealed
I bet he's gonna laugh see that?
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 08, 2017
I think the worst I've heard came from an ex back in uni... She clearly told me she was a virgin till one day we decided to hang out and both got tipsy and headed back to my room in Ozolua... And when I got to the place... Omo autobahn no wide reach am.... 8 lanes with extra space for keke napep and pedestrians

4 Likes

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Oniware: 11:59pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
One bìtch actually said she was a virgin.

Almost cried when I later discovered my dick couldn't touch the walls in her pussý grin

Cause your dick small papi
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2017
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:

Almost cried when I later discovered my dick couldn't touch the walls in her pussý grin

If u sabi turn amala... U go touch the wall.... Even u go feel that biscuit bone inside wey dey burst cd
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by BigBrother9ja: 12:41am On May 09, 2017
[s]
lilmaydee:
Relationship is overrated in this part of the world. If u can't tolerate any of her bullshits, break up with her and never look back.
[/s]
For your mind now.. .

Very silly comment

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by blaquebelle: 12:49am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:

It couldn't reach the walls coz ur stuff is too small grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by BigBrother9ja: 12:51am On May 09, 2017
kennygee:
How about guys?

Eya! cry
I guess Jesus will ginger her swagger? grin

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Parlegrandpa: 12:59am On May 09, 2017
You have a nice post up there. smiley wink

Buy and sell your new/old items for free at
https://martng.com/

Read fresh news and articles like it's hot at
https://blog.martng.com/
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Dare2Try(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2017
Very true especially number five a lady once did that to me
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha Chai this is too much oooooooooo. grin cheesy wink smiley[url][/url]
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by FavoredGuy: 1:48am On May 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Lies are cursory.

♤Everyone tells em
Lie number 7 spotted here. Who told u that everyone tells lie?
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by valgbo(m): 2:09am On May 09, 2017
bjhaid:
No 5 is somehow false, I checked a lady phone bal once and saw she's on borrowed credit, most girls don't have airtime to call most times...
is it that all girls are poor and all guys are rich....... am not understanding at all.....
Call them, your money
They call you, your money
You go out, your money
Valentine, your money
Her birthday, your money
Your birthday, your money
Me sef don tire..... after they will be claiming gender equality...... respect is reciprocal if you respect yourself even boys will be intimidated

1 Like

Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by MChaze25(m): 3:09am On May 09, 2017
kennygee:
How about guys?

They must ve found something at the ninetieth hour!
Re: 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. by FreeSpirited: 5:22am On May 09, 2017
botad:
Some will say the only guy that had sex with me raped me when she has been having sex since JSS 2.
I swear this one is the trademark lie....chai...gals can lie ehn....Very common lie. Just to garner sympathy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.