Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church (927 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by exlink10(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2017
There was a mild drama during a wedding ceremony when an angry bride refused to kiss her groom on their wedding day, leaving both families and friends shocked by what they were witnessing. The video has already gone viral on the internet and people are in shock wondering what could have been the brides problem.

The video shows an angry bride refusing to be kissed on her wedding day even after the officiating pastor declared the couple as man and wife. Rumors has it that the bride caught her husband cheating a day before their wedding day but still went ahead walked down the aisle.

She for cut off the wedding now..ah,- this guy is really in trouble.

Watch the video clip from the wedding below;:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/see-trouble-angry-bride-refuses-to-kiss.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On May 08, 2017
Na she sabi?..
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by larrypappyy(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2017
diz one gidi gaan
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by professorfal: 3:44pm On May 08, 2017
Those behind it.....

3 Likes

Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by mazimee(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2017
Bad breathe should be seriously frowned at by serious people.
I guess that is what she is doing.
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
OK, so why did she go through with it then? In a way I see her bind, family commitments & expenses, but this right there is not any less humiliating.

Better option would have been...

Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Judasjudas(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
probably all dz arranged marriage ..
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by sinaj(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
It's obvious she was forced to marry him sad

if she can't kiss d man I wonder wat she can do grin

The man is really in trouble grin
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Cholls(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
my brother's chai! What a strange thing is man! And what a stranger Is woman!
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Teewhydalegend: 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
Nigerians can recycle old news for Africa
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Rukkydelta(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2017
grin
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by brandydaniells(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2017
some guys mouth shaa can smell for africa
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by josephine123: 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by calculator123(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2017
OK...why u come marry am when u no fit kiss am... Or she dey shy nii
Re: Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church by Realkenny(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
Maybe na by force marriage

(1) (Reply)

Let's Create Wedding Hashtags / I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... / Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.