Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It (7143 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
justwise:

Who gives you 5yrs Schngen visiting visa? And how will you get it legitimately with higher amount?
Read more here
http://www.hungary-immigration.com.

With about 5000 euros proof of funds, an application is submitted for a Hungarian business visa. This gives you temporary access to the whole of the EU.

Those with about 300,000 euros can get their PR immediately through investment.

2 Likes

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Read more here
http://www.h.ungary-immigration.com.

With about 5000 euros proof of funds, an application is submitted for a Hungarian business visa. This gives you temporary access to the whole of the EU.

Those with about 300,000 euros can get their PR immediately through investment.

smh..the moment you started this i knew its about agency deals and the link says it all.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
justwise:

smh..the moment you started this i knew its about agency deals and the link says it all.
Funny. This can be gotten directly by applying through the embassy.

The person that hinted me says its good for those who want to migrate without using the option of schooling.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Funny. T[b]his can be gotten directly by applying through the embassy.[/b]

The person that hinted me says its good for those who want to migrate without using the option of schooling.

..and you believed that nonsense? The same agency has another website with a different fees http://business-investor-immigration.com/hungary-business-immigration-program/

In the first link they stated 4.900 Euro and in this one its EUR 6500 and 360,000.00 euros for PR.

Honestly some Nigerians are so gullible

2 Likes

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
justwise:

..and you believed that nonsense? The same agency has another website with a different fees http://business-investor-immigration.com/hungary-business-immigration-program/

In the first link they stated 4.900 Euro and in this one its EUR 6500 and 360,000.00 euros for PR.

Honestly some Nigerians are so gullible
They are different categories. The beat advise for those interested is to contact the Hungarian embassy for more info

A helpful link is below here too
http://embassyabuja.com/hungarian/business-visa-for-hungary/
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by folarinstr: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dubai is good for you but a salary of 90k but with overtime, you'll get 140k
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by cutieme(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
folarinstr:
Dubai is good for you but a salary of 90k but with overtime, you'll get 140k
throw more light on this pls
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by NONSO740: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Seychelles nko
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Herb7: 3:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Think wisely before you invest your money.. all that glitter no be gold. I suggest u try canada or Aussie via studies. Goodluck.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Herb7: 3:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Forget about work visa no country go issue with that.
Easiest way to migrate to any country na by S.VISA. take it or leave it. All the best.

1 Like

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by lacasera14(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Ukraine, Turkey, Cyprus or Greece
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Yungbitz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Herb7:
Forget about work visa no country go issue with that.
Easiest way to migrate to any country na by S.VISA. take it or leave it. All the best.
throw more light on this
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by yusfaith78(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
ojexin:
Am a graduate, í need your candid advices. Which country can í travel with an estimate of 1.5million to work. Country that í Will make money and standard of living is ok. Thanks as í await ur advice

I believe with that amount, you can process a student visa that will allow you to live in the country legitimately because there’s nothing worse than living in another country illegally. If you are interested in foreign school admission I can help u. All you need to do is pay for my service.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Ugosample(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
OLUJOSHINS:
Pls, I'm more or less in the same shoes with O.P

Pls hint me on any non-african country I can relocate to with 1.5m

Not somewhere as terrible as Bangladesh ooooo

A place I can get at least work visa & live comfortably.

lmao @ non African country

Some African countries are a good place to start
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by cutieme(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=80486909]

lmao @ non African country

Some African countries are a good place to start[/quoteLike?]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direction To Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Lagos (urgent) / Does Neco Result Recognise World Wide / Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.