Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan (52771 Views)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / Sudan Military Has Seized Power / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by prince049(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Believe anything the U.S Army tells you at your own risk

What war have they ever won ??

They were butchered in Vietnam and defeated

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"
and could only destroy Hiroshima with it

They went to Afghanistan and were slaughtered by dudes who still live in caves

The went to Iraq and got defeated

They came to Somalia and got the nastiest disgrace in the history of American

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

Now, they're claiming they kill an imaginary isis leader

Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort *****
Nice write up. Shinning halo shell of a country. Dont like them for shi.t although i know the feeling is mutual but idgaf. your write up makes you sound like youre from somallia.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by prince049(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2017
personally, i feel these muslim organizations are smart enough to not have a singular leader. Its like a myraid of egocenric, narcissistic heads waiting for the death of one leader so that another can come up. in business na going concern dem call am...so dey shouldnt just jump and waste bullets in the air or have a confetti yet. im sure by now power is changing place and another muhammed just got an Rpg, Ak-47 and matchette. No offence to muslims or muhammed's
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Which means 911 was an inside job, right?
911 was a controlled demolition of the twin towers

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by SirMichael1: 11:34pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Idiot

Good luck tracking my IP address

Have you heard of VPN and virtual machine ??

Bagayeru! Tell me u use VPN or VM for NL. Mumu. You don't use VPN on a site like NL. What illegal stuff go on here? And why will you need to mask your IP.

Idiot, he thinks he met a fool. Just continue being a mumu on your own lane o.

virtual Private Network ko. Werey
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Michealforever: 12:25am On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Okay, I'm sorry, i don't talk to kids

If you are truly the MAN / WARRIOR that you claim to be, name the city or county that you are in. I will pay you a quick visit So that we can meet face to face.

..I just want to see your deployment orders that will prove wether you served in Kuwait, Afghanistan, or Iraq or even peaceful Germany.

Coward hiding behind a keyboard claiming to be what you are not...you think say to be US Army veteran na video game.

Real men are out there everyday risking their lives to make the world safe for millions of others and you are here spewing gibberish.

One slap will reset your brain for you.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by MONITZ: 1:45am On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
Another Victory for the followers of Peace.
Donald Trump, I troway salute;

Followers of peace my ass,can they claim innocence of not knowing anything about how ISIS came into existence?So how possible is it killing wat u created or has he suddenly outlived his usefulness?,same way Osama Bin Laden was their own creation, till he grew wings and he became uncontrollable The U.S re the originator and instigator of the many crises the world is experiencing at present,if the U. S could be forcef or told to mind their business,we will see how peaceful and orderly the world would become...After all Putin said he would expose those countries behind ISIS, I know Turkey,the U.S .A and israel re behind the monstrous ISIS together with their many atrocities against mankind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by goodnews777: 1:57am On May 09, 2017
ARABS can,t stop fighting. If they do their population will be uncontrollable. Naturally wars help keep their population to a manageable proportion. Nature is incredibly awesome. They just like to die even when God wants them to stay alive.

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 2:48am On May 09, 2017
Michealforever:

If you are truly the MAN / WARRIOR that you claim to be, name the city or county that you are in. I will pay you a quick visit So that we can meet face to face.

..I just want to see your deployment orders that will prove wether you served in Kuwait, Afghanistan, or Iraq or even peaceful Germany.

Coward hiding behind a keyboard claiming to be what you are not...you think say to be US Army veteran na video game.

Real men are out there everyday risking their lives to make the world safe for millions of others and you are here spewing gibberish.

One slap will reset your brain for you.

Nice try
I don't like kids
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Michealforever: 5:46am On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nice try
I don't like kids

PlayStation warrior.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nature8(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
while stupid ill and moronic Vegetable-like President is still chasing it's shadow in the sambisa forest, clueless and most corrupt bastàrd ever liveth...tourist president

cheesy

grin
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Spidermon: 6:56am On May 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:

It was caused by lapses in the intelligence agencies which to the best of my knowledge is not directly under the military rather the judiciary

What??
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:05am On May 09, 2017
Spidermon:

What??

Go and read your history.
The intelligence report warning of possible terrorist attack before 6/11 was sent to the CIA and FBI by the military intelligence department but it wasn't acted on or rather wasn't taken seriously.
Unlike our own bunch of civilian oppressorscalled the military. There is only so much actions the military can do on USA soil unless of course there is civil war.
Prevention of terrorism within USA isn't directly the work of the military.

Go and get your facts straight
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Spidermon: 7:15am On May 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Go and read your history.
The intelligence report warning of possible terrorist attack before 6/11 was sent to the CIA and FBI by the military intelligence department but it wasn't acted on or rather wasn't taken seriously.
Unlike our own bunch of civilian oppressorscalled the military. There is only so much actions the military can do on USA soil unless of course there is civil war.
Prevention of terrorism within USA isn't directly the work of the military.

Go and get your facts straight

Dont be quick to assume.
I was responding to your erroneous claim that intelligence agencies are under the judiciary. Only SOME of their law enforcement agencies are under the Justice dept.

So I would also say to you...

Go and read up on your current affairs

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by neweraomo: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

you're a stupid ni**ga flat head mother fk
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
ojun50:

shekau na Apc card carry members nd he has 9 live

LOL even after your hero GEJ said he can't kill them because they are his siblin?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
Spidermon:

Dont be quick to assume.
I was responding to your erroneous claim that intelligence agencies are under the judiciary. Only SOME of their law enforcement agencies are under the Justice dept.

So I would also say to you...

Go and read up on your current affairs

I only said that the key intelligence agencies with weight to pull around are under the judiciary.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2017
neweraomo:
you're a stupid ni**ga flat head mother fk

Can't you detect that i don't like you ??
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Airoflaw(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
goodlifehyd:
If this news was from buhari saying shekau is dead you all will call him names but here is Almighty America claiming they killed someone and couldn't provide evidence sameway tge issue of bin laden was swept under the carpet. Isis leader killed one month ago and there was no brouhaha from he's boys lol abegiii wake up. America is playing a sweet script, just grab ur popcorn and continue watching
so what is Nigeria playing? since d ghost of the supposedly kill shekau still show up with a video that he's alive
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by MrFuckallday: 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Sharrap you're always lying. You ain't ever been out the shores of this country.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Atmmachine(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
MrFuckallday:

Sharrap you're always lying. You ain't ever been out the shores of this country.
Okay
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Oga you are no US Army veteran. Infact at most your an IPOB supporter posting from somewhere in the east.Your post as is usual with posts from most IPOB loyalists is full of poor diction, poor reasoning, hate and lies.

1. Yes america troops were largely killed in Vietnam> But America has never claimed otherwise
2. The Japanese bombed pearl harbor at a time America was not even in the war. Anybody can throw a surprise. After america joined the war, the recorded a lot of successes in North Africa and Europe. American troops were largely involved in the D Day landing at Normandy. Japan surrendered after the Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and after taking a lot of losses from the Americans prior to that.
3. In Afghanistan, America ousted the Taliban and installed a democratic government. Insurgency is a continuum you can hardly ever quench it totally
4. They were defeated in iraq? are you okay?
5.In Somalia, two black hawks were shot down while 18 Americans were killed and about 70 wounded as against over 300 militia men killed. Maybe your idea of a disgrace is the body of a dead american being dragged on the streets by locals. But i had say that's a disgrace to the locals as an American soldier will be jailed for as much as sharing pictures of a dead enemy.
6.They killed shekau? again are you okay?
7.An imaginary ISIS leader? honestly do everything in your power to elevate your thinking and get yourself out of where you are currently

Finally, i am only taking time out to educate. not trying to convince you
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

You were making sense until the emboldened. What the countries these listed nations have ruined? What wars have they fought in the last 30 years? Now, relate your answers to USA then you know who the rogue and terrorist really is

So America is now the terrorist and Iran and North korea are the saints? A simple question for you, who would you rather have Nuclear weapons? America , North korea or Iran?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ollah2: 2:58pm On May 09, 2017
silastemplar:
So America is now the terrorist and Iran and North korea are the saints? A simple question for you, who would you rather have Nuclear weapons? America , North korea or Iran?

You simply ignored the questions asked? At the moment, Iran and North Korea have nukes but have they striked anybody with it? Which country has ever used Nuclear weapons on civilians?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well said bro!
But it started during the cold war against Russia and the mujahedeen...thus giving guns and training to a man named Osama to fight these mujahedeen.... who then turned around and became the US worst nightmare. So the US did what they knew best, giving gun/training to insurgents in Irak, to fight all qaeda, who later turned around and fight their creator, and that was the beginning of Isis.
Nothing there is well said. Whilst America armed and backed a lot of militant groups in Syria to fight the Government of Assad, some of these groups are still in the fight against Assads government while some groups went rouge hence the start of ISIS. Concerns of such outcomes were already in the air before isis was fully formed. America does not deny this. But the guy saying america wholly backs ISIS is just uninformed
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
Oches4me:
.mumu that is what CNN and BBC tells u.
What do you believe and who told you that?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

You simply ignored the questions asked? At the moment, Iran and North Korea have nukes but have they striked anybody with it? Which country has ever used Nuclear weapons on civilians?
Iran and North korea do not have nukes currently. Obama was able to control Iran's quest for nuclear enrichment by making a deal with them that ensured their nuclear enrichment was not for building weapons. Till date Iran has not defaulted. As for North Korea, there continued quest for long range missiles capable of hitting America can only suggest one thing to you. Do you even know much about the Korean leader Kim jun Un? and the former Iranian president Ahmadinejad? if any country with unstable governments is allowed to develop Nukes what do you think the world will become? Americans and other western countries are not saints but they are sacrificing a lot to maintain world stability
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ollah2: 3:37pm On May 09, 2017
silastemplar:
Iran and North korea do not have nukes currently. Obama was able to control Iran's quest for nuclear enrichment by making a deal with them that ensured their nuclear enrichment was not for building weapons. Till date Iran has not defaulted. As for North Korea, there continued quest for long range missiles capable of hitting America can only suggest one thing to you. Do you even know much about the Korean leader Kim jun Un? and the former Iranian president Ahmadinejad? if any country with unstable governments is allowed to develop Nukes what do you think the world will become? Americans and other western countries are not saints but they are sacrificing a lot to maintain world stability

Iran and North Korea have weapons capable to causing unrest to at least neibouring countries. Why should you judge the stability of governments with just the heads?

Iran has had different heads but yet to strike anybody
North Korea has a new head but still hasn't striked anybody

USA have had different heads and ALL HAVE STRIKED

If you believe the western powers are stabilizing anything then you can believe anything. Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, Syria were all in good health until they "stabilised these countries". About 500 people died recently while trying to cross to Italy from Libya.

Libya was heaven on earth during Gadaffi's reign
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

Iran and North Korea have weapons capable to causing unrest to at least neibouring countries. Why should you judge the stability of governments with just the heads?

Iran has had different heads but yet to strike anybody
North Korea has a new head but still hasn't striked anybody

USA have had different heads and ALL HAVE STRIKED

If you believe the western powers are stabilizing anything then you can believe anything. Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, Syria were all in good health until they "stabilised these countries". About 500 people died recently while trying to cross to Italy from Libya.

Libya was heaven on earth during Gadaffi's reign
Yes but like i said earlier western powers are no saints but they are sacrificing a lot for world stability. Libya is a mess today so is Iraq due largely to the actions of the west which i totally think was not necessary but mind you in Syria and Libya, the uprisings were started by the masses of the country who you believe were in heaven on earth. The west came in when these leaders tried to quell the uprisings with brute force and chemical weapons in some instances. There were uprisings in Egypt and Algeria as well, the west never went to those countries cos their leaders did not declare war on the populace.
Iran and North Korea is not just about their leaders but the fact these countries do not have democracies and strong institutions. Irans current leadership is a bit liberal or stable hence the reason Obama even struck a deal with them which he would never have even tempted under Ahmadinejad.

The thing is , Nukes cannot be trusted in the hands of some countries . Even the world powers are even in some form of agreements for nuclear disarmament. That unstable in guy in North korea can decide to nuke south korea at the slightest provocation. Ahmadinejad openly called for the total wipe out of Israel
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ollah2: 4:13pm On May 09, 2017
silastemplar:
Yes but like i said earlier western powers are no saints but they are sacrificing a lot for world stability. Libya is a mess today so is Iraq due largely to the actions of the west which i totally think was not necessary but mind you in Syria and Libya, the uprisings were started by the masses of the country who you believe were in heaven on earth. The west came in when these leaders tried to quell the uprisings with brute force and chemical weapons in some instances. There were uprisings in Egypt and Algeria as well, the west never went to those countries cos their leaders did not declare war on the populace.
Iran and North Korea is not just about their leaders but the fact these countries do not have democracies and strong institutions. Irans current leadership is a bit liberal or stable hence the reason Obama even struck a deal with them which he would never have even tempted under Ahmadinejad.

The thing is , Nukes cannot be trusted in the hands of some countries . Even the world powers are even in some form of agreements for nuclear disarmament. That unstable in guy in North korea can decide to nuke south korea at the slightest provocation. Ahmadinejad openly called for the total wipe out of Israel

It's all politics. The uprisings you mentioned is just to pave way for their entrance. Libya and Syria has truckloads of oil and gold. Gadaffi was gonna fall USD and Euroes. This lead to the fall of Gadaffi orchestrated by France while the rest followed suit. The reserve of Libya in billion dollars has been wiped out by these countries.

The west care about money and more monies. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Zimbabwe et al aren't democracy countries, why haven't they invaded them? SA, Kuwait are pals of the west so invasion isn't possible even tho they have oil and gold while a Zimbabwe doesn't have anything tangible. Let Zimbabwe discover a meaning thing then you will know that Mugabe is problematic and uprisings begin from left to right. Do you think GEJ was stupid when he didn't allow Obama to root out Bokoharam?

If you consider Kim to be unstable, what would say about Trump? He has striked three countries within the short while he emerged the president.

My point is, you can't just lord over another country not to have what you possess. If you don't want them to have it then you shouldn't as well. You don't trust them but you want them to trust you.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
silastemplar:

Either NOBODY have nuclear weapon, and if someone believe they can have them, then let everyone have some. Who made the US/Russia and all their allies rulers of this world?
This is how they go around and issue blockades on whoever doesn't follow their selfish laws, in order to defraud countries of their natural resources and enslaves millions.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

It's all politics. The uprisings you mentioned is just to pave way for their entrance. Libya and Syria has truckloads of oil and gold. Gadaffi was gonna fall USD and Euroes. This lead to the fall of Gadaffi orchestrated by France while the rest followed suit. The reserve of Libya in billion dollars has been wiped out by these countries.

The west care about money and more monies. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Zimbabwe et al aren't democracy countries, why haven't they invaded them? SA, Kuwait are pals of the west so invasion isn't possible even tho they have oil and gold while a Zimbabwe doesn't have anything tangible. Let Zimbabwe discover a meaning thing then you will know that Mugabe is problematic and uprisings begin from left to right. Do you think GEJ was stupid when he didn't allow Obama to root out Bokoharam?

If you consider Kim to be unstable, what would say about Trump? He has striked three countries within the short while he emerged the president.

My point is, you can't just lord over another country not to have what you possess. If you don't want them to have it then you shouldn't as well. You don't trust them but you want them to trust you.
Nope. These conspiracy theories arent always true. The uprisings started in tunisia and spread to other Arab countries like Egypt, libya,syria even saudi arabia, jordan and bahrain which are alies of the US. The differences was in the magnitude and of course the response of the leaders in question. Do you really think that world powers will sit back and watch a leader bomb his citizens or watch a country invade another country? that has been the norm and has led to wars including world war 1 & 2, vietnam war, gulf war and so on. Countries have lost millions of soldiers just to liberate other countries and maintain stability. FOrget all these conspiracy theories about the west going for money and oil. it sounds good to the ears but not always true. The tunisian uprising started after a local fruit seller set himself ablaze after his wares were confiscated. this was just a case of the bubble bursting as there was already growing discontent in most of these arab countries due to years of dictatorship. Yes the west may have secretly supported some of these uprisings but to say it was a grand scheme instigated by US and other western countries for world domination is a lie.

Why would The US even dream of invading saudi arabia or Kuwait. These countries are ruled by monarchs and have been stable. have you heard of the saudi government killing citizens indiscriminately? These countries are actively involved in the war against terror.

As for GEJ not allowing US to root out Boko Haram...thats funny cos the US cannot even just root out Boko Haram like that. Actually the US government never even offered to come in and engage Boko haram fully. The most they could do was sell arms, share intelligence and maybe send some special forces to assist train and coordinate our own troops.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Either NOBODY have nuclear weapon, and if someone believe they can have them, then let everyone have some. Who made the US/Russia and all their allies rulers of this world?
This is how they go around and issue blockades on whoever doesn't follow their selfish laws, in order to defraud countries of their natural resources and enslaves millions.
My brother, they fought the 2nd world war.They threw in trillions in funds and lost millions of troops to win the war. Naturally their dominance started after that. They(world powers) all have Nuclear weapons and are all in agreement under some treaty to halt proliferation of Nuclear weapons even amongst themselves. To allow any Tom dick or harry obtain Nukes will only end eventually in disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.