Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) (106747 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2017
I just want an under 40 yrs president, i don't care where he comes from...
Tired of all these old men
Hope say no be godfathers puppet?

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by misano(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2017
We need fresh blood. We need 2 try new hands with new ideas. I support him & every who youth who wants 2 be President.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by misano(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?

U see ur life? U are a disgrace. Ur mate are making cars & moving counties to greater height. U sidon dey insult somebody with a bright vision. U are useless. A disgrace 2 D Nigerian youths.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by forray(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!

My brother...the thing is so irritating. One have to wonder how the youth of this country think. Such a shame. But if it comes to one of those known thief old cargos who have been ripping us of since time immemorial, u see them ripping their self apart. It's such a pity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by forray(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
NextGovernor:
Funny boy. Though it is a good intention but the elite won't even allow u smell Councillor seat not to talk of Chairman.

In Nigeria you must be corrupt to a certain level before you can be considered. Both by the electorate and Elites.

The thing is
1. You must have money to throw around the youth if you wanna become anything.
2. You must be corrupt to bribe party officials on your nomination.
3. Nobody care to know if you are good. The money speaks for you.
4. You must be submissive to Royal fathers, Kings and chiefs even if the poo on you.
5. You must have money to bribe the electorate on the day of election if not the highest bidder takes the day.
6. You must be loyal to one Godfather before nursing any ambition.
7. You must be a very good liar. Just like one politician that said he don't like money.

If you are ready to do this then you cannot fight corruption and make the country better as you claim.

Buhari will tell you more..lol

Why do you guys have this mentality, if we pull ourselves together and decide to vote for a candidate of our choice who have been able to convince us without reasonable doubt of his intention and how well to implement, free of any godfather and we come out in large quantities to vote, the elite won't have a say.

There are some results that just cant be tempered with. The power of who to govern us is in our hands not in the hands of any rubbish elite. The elite are nothing without us. We shld free ourselves of this shackles and mentality please.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2017
He is a billionaire ,he lives abroad. He does not stayed back home.. please stay where you're our terrains is a difficult and it very alien to your foot.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
What is the source of his wealth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
misano:

U see ur life? U are a disgrace. Ur mate are making cars & moving counties to greater height. U sidon dey insult somebody with a bright vision. U are useless. A disgrace 2 D Nigerian youths.
lol. Moving counties ke?

No1. It's COUNTRIES not COUNTIES.

No2. Singular nouns go with singular verbs while plural nouns go with plural verbs. You were wrong when you typed "YOUR MATE ARE". From the rule above, the correct one is "YOUR MATE IS" (MATE is a singular noun while IS is a singular verb). So next time, type "YOUR MATES ARE" ( MATES is a Plural noun while ARE is a plural verb)

No3. It's "Moving something to greater HEIGHTS not HEIGHT". You could however use HEIGHT, but only if you add the indefinite article "A". E.g We want to move this country to A greater HEIGHT.

No4. BRIGHT shouldn't go with VISION. You could've used CLEAR VISION etc. (your vision can never be bright) As for bright, it goes with words like future, side etc. (e.g i have a bright future etc.)

You see? I am not useless, i just taught you English.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by walosky(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2017
Useless man! So u must have to be the resident begore u can do all thosethings to salvage Nigeria

Abeg who has that meme "to slap you dey hungry me"
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Jarus(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2017
Everyone is a billionaire now.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
This gentleman looks like a cross between Big Daddy Idi Amin, and a black Fat Boy Kim Jung Il of North Korea. Obviously he is a direct beneficiary of oil wealth diverted illegally from Nigeria's petroleum export earnings, under the endemic mega-embezzlement regime that has been perpetrated by the secret society of thieves that have bled the country's wealth dry virtually ever since oil was discovered there over half a century ago.

After feeding fat at the trough of privileged youth in the United Kingdom until his head and neck attained identical circumference, this fat slob obviously hopes to buy enough votes in some future Nigerian presidential election, to become Emperor of Nigeria, and Sole Custodian of Her Federal Treasury. As rightful punishment for being so hopelessly delusional, the political career of this glutton will be measured in minutes, rather than years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2017
Build charisma before 2019 ... You don't look it...
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by EmmyChizkid(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
Politician did you not just said?
Ok.. Ayam coming lemme check the chronicles of Nigeria politics if his name or that of his fore fathers would be found. If i didnt see it, then kindly tell him to try vie for councillor post first that his name might be registered in the chronicle of Nigeria politics and by next 12 years when Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Tinubu and other past rulers are dead, he can then beg for a vp slot.
Baba You said it all...
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:05am On May 09, 2017
forray:

My brother...the thing is so irritating. One have to wonder how the youth of this country think. Such a shame. But if it comes to one of those known thief old cargos who have been ripping us of since time immemorial, u see them ripping their self apart. It's such a pity

My brother, the thing just tired me. Some time ago, someone started campaigning for Atiku here and I was so baffled that I could only ask if Atiku was really still an option. I believe there are young people, even here on Nairaland, who can get the job done but let them declare their interest and you would see fellow young Nigerians shutting them up.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by forray(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My brother, the thing just tired me. Some time ago, someone started campaigning for Atiku here and I was so baffled that I could only ask if Atiku was really still an option. I believe there are young people, even here on Nairaland, who can get the job done but let them declare their interest and you would see fellow young Nigerians shutting them up.

That is the simple truth. Because of attitude like this is y some people don't just bother to try. Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they have. We can only hope and pray for our fellow youth to see the light. We where told back then that we are the leaders of tomorrow and now is the tomorrow. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by jude90(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by misano(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. Moving counties ke?

No1. It's COUNTRIES not COUNTIES.

No2. Singular nouns go with singular verbs while plural nouns go with plural verbs. You were wrong when you typed "YOUR MATE ARE". From the rule above, the correct one is "YOUR MATE IS" (MATE is a singular noun while IS is a singular verb). So next time, type "YOUR MATES ARE" ( MATES is a Plural noun while ARE is a plural verb)

No3. It's "Moving something to greater HEIGHTS not HEIGHT". You could however use HEIGHT, but only if you add the indefinite article "A". E.g We want to move this country to A greater HEIGHT.

No4. BRIGHT shouldn't go with VISION. You could've used CLEAR VISION etc. (your vision can never be bright) As for bright, it goes with words like future, side etc. (e.g i have a bright future etc.)

You see? I am not useless, i just taught you English.

Clap for yourself. Next time U see a man with dreams support him, don't use ur English 2 discourage him. Disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Babachukwu: 12:24pm On May 09, 2017
Aboki kwa?
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?

LOL...His name is FAT-ai wink

Jakumo...your comment is hilarious and spot-on grin

The guy looks like someone who would be wheezing from all the fat in his throat grin

Jakumo:
This gentleman looks like a cross between Big Daddy Idi Amin, and a black Fat Boy Kim Jung Il of North Korea. Obviously he is a direct beneficiary of oil wealth diverted illegally from Nigeria's petroleum export earnings, under the endemic mega-embezzlement regime that has been perpetrated by the secret society of thieves that have bled the country's wealth dry virtually ever since oil was discovered there over half a century ago.

After feeding fat at the trough of privileged youth in the United Kingdom until his head and neck attained identical circumference, this fat slob obviously hopes to buy enough votes in some future Nigerian presidential election, to become Emperor of Nigeria, and Sole Custodian of Her Federal Treasury. As rightful punishment for being so hopelessly delusional, the political career of this glutton will be measured in minutes, rather than years.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
Well, i have a prejudice for him just because he is "young", but he should understand that it is easier said than done.

Now, he knows exactly what to do when he gets there. But i bet, when he actually gets there, he will feel like his brain has been formatted.

In Olusegun Adeniyi's words, "Nigeria is a country where everyone except the elected president knows what is to be done"

MEanwhile, men loafers for sale

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by eightsin(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:

Abeg help me ask am... who b im father?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
Biko we've had enough of unhealthy looking men. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by mistysixco: 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
he didnt talk about the power sector...

Na same of the same...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
i laff in chinese hahahahahahahahah
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
Speechless

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2017
You don't fight and win a battle from the outside. comeback home and blend with the Nigerian populace and after few years we shall see what your orientation is like. BTW, i didn't see where he declared any political intention from the post above, anybody could have made such lame and noble comment though. make anybody no come pour sand for the garri of the man's rich father abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 09, 2017
just education? this guy is a learner, he thinks he can come and sway us with promise to revamp the educational sector. we've heard all kinds of promises since independence day, we dont need any more promises. we need someone that walks the talk not someone that talks the talk
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
President Addresses the 82 Freed Chibok Girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egy6t3VMmnk
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm more interested in knowing how he acquired the wealth making him a billionaire!

Moreover, he hasn't told us how he will efficiently achieve those intentions
what type of beer dyou like Jare... Cold one abi
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

and who Zoological brain help ?
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by DSoj(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
Hahahaha.

Ibo loti jawa ti o l'okun lorun.

Where he from come wey no get rope for neck?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.