Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) (106734 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
can you please explain this?

There's a minimum age requirement for citizens to be able to contest for the post of president. I think it's 42 or thereabout.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
So it's buhari that has the zoological brain..
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by linuxuser(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
So someone just woke up and put a picture and said one Nigerian want to be President and everyone is running halter and scatter like this? No wonder 419 plenty for naija. Who is the so-called Nigerian? Where is he based? Where did he get his education? How many businesses or has he ever managed in his life? No wonder naija is what it is now? Fantastically corrupt and gullible people.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by arsenal33: 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Buhari said

♤$1=N1

Mugu, he did not say that
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Preciousseed(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2017
Well, I like the courage he possess for even trying to lead his country as a youth. However, being young is not the only requirement. Going by what he wrote/promised, he didn't sound like someone with the technical know-how, better put, he didn't sound intelligent enough. I am fully convinced that some NLander can do better. In other words, he needs knowledge to lead. Not just dream without the "how" to work the talk.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2017
forray:

Why do you guys have this mentality, if we pull ourselves together and decide to vote for a candidate of our choice who have been able to convince us without reasonable doubt of his intention and how well to implement, free of any godfather and we come out in large quantities to vote, the elite won't have a say.

There are some results that just cant be tempered with. The power of who to govern us is in our hands not in the hands of any rubbish elite. The elite are nothing without us. We shld free ourselves of this shackles and mentality please.
first, ask abians what happend in 2015.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by dimade1: 3:56pm On May 09, 2017
linuxuser:
So someone just woke up and put a picture and said one Nigerian want to be President and everyone is running halter and scatter like this? No wonder 419 plenty for naija. Who is the so-called Nigerian? Where is he based? Where did he get his education? How many businesses or has he ever managed in his life? No wonder naija is what it is now? Fantastically corrupt and gullible people.

Google his profile
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
Sugar coated mouth
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Adebisi95(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
Is not until you become president you can fill the gap...,there are many things you can think of that can proffer panacea to the very problem engulfing our nation.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Jessam: 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
Please fill in the blank

Dangote - CEO OF Dangote industries - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

Richard Branson - CEO Virgin group - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

Bill Gates - EX CEO/ FOUNDER Mircosoft - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

G U Okeke -CEO GUO Transport - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

Bloomberg - CEO Bloomberg News - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

Donald TRUMP- CEO Trump properties - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

Jim Ovia - Founder Zenith Bank - we know, use & see his products for sale and see evidence of a business with popular mass appeal

The above are all Billionaires and we know what they do.... SO PLEASE WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS DUDE DO? HE IS A BILLIONAIRE IN TH USA AND HAS NO TRACK RECORD OF A SIZEABLE MASS MARKET BUSINESS.. ??

BTW - Watch out for Jessam Cattle Ranch & Farms based in Enugu, - Not even a Naira millionaire yet, but we put in the hard work, graft, doing things the right way, honestly, applying scientific methods and determined. Hopefully Jessaam will become a big company employing thousands of people in the next twenty years... please support us. Thank you

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2017
NextGovernor:
Funny boy. Though it is a good intention but the elite won't even allow u smell Councillor seat not to talk of Chairman.

In Nigeria you must be corrupt to a certain level before you can be considered. Both by the electorate and Elites.

The thing is
1. You must have money to throw around the youth if you wanna become anything.
2. You must be corrupt to bribe party officials on your nomination.
3. Nobody care to know if you are good. The money speaks for you.
4. You must be submissive to Royal fathers, Kings and chiefs even if the poo on you.
5. You must have money to bribe the electorate on the day of election if not the highest bidder takes the day.
6. You must be loyal to one Godfather before nursing any ambition.
7. You must be a very good liar. Just like one politician that said he don't like money.

If you are ready to do this then you cannot fight corruption and make the country better as you claim.

Buhari will tell you more..lol

I guess ure rite bt to add to dat once u get there do exactly want u want
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2017
Franzinni:
Let me note down his name....so I can cross check it with my whistle blowing list.....

Guy, u gat no chill at all grin
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Oluwatosinn: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
Seriously I can't figure this guy's name, is it LAJADA or LADAJA? It's confusing I must say. Anyways there's nothing stopping you from flying provided you know the right wings to fly with.

@Adebimbayo
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Buhari said

♤$1=N1

Even if he said so, did u Eva fink it was possible in this century.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2017
We don't need more herds men or bokoharam. Thanks
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
how dis guy take make money to be millionaire abi na billionaire I read sef. dis guy must be a son of a politifcian or a bugger guy.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?

You wicked oh!
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by nwabobo: 4:18pm On May 09, 2017
Vorpal:
Sounds like someone who wants to win a debate rather than an election.

0 points.

In Nigeria you can win election with 0 point but you can't win a debate with 0 point.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:22pm On May 09, 2017
Tell him pls. He thinks its by money. If him like let him be zillionaire, he can't rule us. We don't want him. That a 39 year old Emmanuel Macron won France presidential election doesn't mean this one too should come say him wan rule Nigeria. Unless there is another Nigeria not my country. Tufia

quote author=Shelloween post=56327228]That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?[/quote]
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.
see wat u are saying

. I pity u sha
instead of u to support the young man....at least make power comot from all this recycled old men...........smh
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by corporateDan(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2017
. Who be your father sef?[/quote] grin. Oni YAGI!!!
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by onila(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:
He is too fat, una go complain.......

He is too lean, una go complain ............

We currently have a lean president, spending our yam flying to the UK for ENT appointments and malaria free blood transfusions ....

Lets try an orobo, for a change ........
grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
This guy if he's serious about his intentions has my vote and unalloyed support come 2019. I will deploy all mercenaries and PR tools in my arsenal to campaign for and make sure he wins. I'm deeply saddened by the reactions and comments emanating from supposed intellectually developed and sane Naija youths, which way are we headed when even the young people are more confused than their elders. God help us all
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by mystry(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
you cannot even spell your name correctly how then are we supposed to trust you? abi you wan continue from where bubu stop? I mean cluelessly
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by cyber5(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2017
A prayer point for Buhari: Psalm 109:8
I Support you Sir
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by bdauran: 4:33pm On May 09, 2017
living in abroad and want to rule nigeria?
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by andyanders: 4:36pm On May 09, 2017
He looks much more like late Idi Aman of Uganda's son.

Give him same power, his cronies would appear as the Nigerian factor cannot give him chance as 98% of Nigerian politicians are corrupt.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

In Nigeria you can win election with 0 point but you can't win a debate with 0 point.

My post was hypothetical, if elections do count in Nigeria and a new breed of politicians such like him, I then graded his effort.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by luvethsam(f): 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?
U funny die grin
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Heymus(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
For president 2015 Indeed you tried

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by dinggle: 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
The guy no tell us who him be, which school him go, wetin him dey do and how him take make him money, e just say e wan be president na so to support youth...... abi una no know say eye don tear...like someone note Buhari promise more but na indirect rule him dey give us.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by davibid: 5:12pm On May 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Buhari said

♤$1=N1

In Lai Mohammed words

"Please be patient he needs more time, a room was not built in a day "

grin grin grin

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.