Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Please I Need Ur Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Ur Help (506 Views)

I Need Ur Help / I Need Ur Advice Guys / Pls I Need Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ur Help by funarosho(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
I am confuse of who to choose. D first lady is in her ND2 and her dad said until she finish her Hnd bf anything lik marriage. Which we are still battling cos I'm ready to settle down. D second lady is in her final year and she's ready to settle down too. But I love the first lady more than d second. but I can't wait for another three years to settle down and can't marry someone I don't truly love. Pls guys I need advice.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
bros am not here to tell u all those cinderella fairy tale lines like -'follow ur heart'. Na naija we dey.

First, since u cannot wait it is imperative u go 4 d second lady; u mentioned u dont love her too much-bro u gotta start loving her since u cant wait provided she z wife material.

Secondly, depending on ur age u might have to wait if u truly love her and she also reciprocates. Izz not wen d tym go reach she go talk say she has a boifrend or she no love u again coz as she still de skul a lot of things can happen.

Finally, since u cant wait and u dont really love d second lady u gotta drop both and find anoda preson u can fall in love with.

Datz all

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help by funarosho(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2017
YoungG18:
bros am not here to tell u all those cinderella fairy tale lines like -'follow ur heart'. Na naija we dey.

First, since u cannot wait it is imperative u go 4 d second lady; u mentioned u dont love her too much-bro u gotta start loving her since u cant wait provided she z wife material.

Secondly, depending on ur age u might have to wait if u truly love her and she also reciprocates. Izz not wen d tym go reach she go talk say she has a boifrend or she no love u again coz as she still de skul a lot of things can happen.

Finally, since u cant wait and u dont really love d second lady u gotta drop both and find anoda preson u can fall in love with.

Datz all
very great full for dis but I'm just kind of scared. I don't want d first lady to feel too bad dt I'm dropping her.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 08, 2017
funarosho:
very great full for dis but I'm just kind of scared. I don't want d first lady to feel too bad dt I'm dropping her.

you can call her and talk to her. Make her understand ur reasons. She may understand that you didnt really have a choice

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help by funarosho(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
YoungG18:

you can call her and talk to her. Make her understand ur reasons. She may understand that you didnt really have a choice
Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Should Lagos State Replace Danfos With 5000 New Buses? / . / 7 Funny But Annoying Questions Nigerians Are Fond Of Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.