Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Ur Advice (410 Views)

Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. / I Need Ur Advice Guys / What's D Cost Of Setting Up A Pure Water Factory..... Plz Needs Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by Phedam: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls I need ur advice. am working with one lebanese production coy in South west as internal auditor, they are paying me 55k monthly, base on the numbers of days I come to work, from Monday to Saturday 8am-6pm daily, Saturday is compulsory. the salary increase every year with 5k. now, I got marketing job offer @ one of leading bank in Nigeria around south west as well, the salary is 70k and it will be increase every yr with 10k to 15k every year. the point is this, Is't advisable to leave auditing job for marketing job.
am a full staff in the coy, but contract staff in bank. Pls help. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Ekakamba: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Phedam:
Pls I need ur advice. am working with one lebanese production coy in South west as internal auditor, they are paying me 55k monthly, base on the numbers of days I come to work, from Monday to Saturday 8am-6pm daily, Saturday is compulsory. the salary increase every year with 5k. now, I got marketing job offer @ one of leading bank in Nigeria around south west as well, the salary is 70k and it will be increase every yr with 10k to 15k every year. the point is this, Is't advisable to leave auditing job for marketing job.
am a full staff in the coy, but contract staff in bank. Pls help. thanks

May I ask why you wanna leave a full-time job for a fixed term job? Forget the bank's yearly salary increment, read their T&C very well, it's base on meeting your target. Identify your career path and you'll advise yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Phedam: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2017
thanks for ur advice, the coy re just using Us as a slave, there is nothings attach to our career except 5k increment every yr. am HND holder, it doesn't give me time to further my education. am confuse.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by mokset123: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Marketing job in a bank is mostly performance based especially on your ability to meet their crazy targets. If you can handle the pressure then make the switch if not stay put where you are till a better opportunity comes your way

(1) (Reply)

L G Poll : ASYF Preaches Peace And Unity Ahead Election / Download Ultimate Google Adwords Course / 6 Important Fact Why You Should Consider Putting A Stop To Phone Usage At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.