Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) (43236 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / Beverly Osu Slays In Amazing Dramatic Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Jokkarm2: 7:51pm On May 08, 2017
I dint like this laps that you see gap in between , it makes me feel there is lagos Ibadan express in side but when the laps are touching each other , is okay at least there is hope that there is hold up
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by lailo: 7:52pm On May 08, 2017
wu go model must get boobi and yanch to show bois.I beg carry dis bones comot for my face.
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Nnemaranma(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2017
But it's been more than a week she posted this photo. cry undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Smeago007(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
ominilongest:
Who saw what I saw grin cool

I did grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by nengibo: 8:02pm On May 08, 2017
Osu spirit dey worry this girl
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by julioralph(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
Too much of picture airbrushing mbok!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by UnknownT: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
That's Dillish Mattew's best friend, Maria Metembe.
Nepembe
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by YungJo207(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2017
decatalyst:

Does she have any other talent?

She get na...well no even ask me cause no be my mouth you go hear say Obama na black man.
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2017
adont want to talk bfor dem say na me say.. lemme finish my dosage for today

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Duru009(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
Lesbos
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by forkadict(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Vaseline crew right now

Omo mehn na where una dey from see all these GIFs kwanu?

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by fxjohn2: 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
No No No! How she go close eyes as she they hug her fellow woman?
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2017
Since de last bbn dis girl no dey let person rest again, abi she wan use the past bbn gain lost glory. Wia she been dey since
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Esepayne(f): 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
SageTravels:
I saw what nobody saw.
Ashawo LA LA LA LA
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Cayroy4u: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Vaseline crew right now

[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by isaiahethan: 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
xynerise:

Under her friend's left armpit?

Her pride don fall finish. Nothing remain grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by CuddleMe(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2017
xynerise:

Under her friend's left armpit?
Men, I didn't see that earlier
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by naijajobx: 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
sow
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by dbigman: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
victorisreal02:
Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (Photo)

Ex-Big Brother Africa housemate who’s taken her modeling career serious, shares this photo, as she strikes a pose with her friend/colleague

Photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/beverly-osu-slays-in-swim-wear-as-she-poses-with-her-friend-photo/

Light and darkness
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by kuuljay(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2017
sleeknick:
Who's the bever?
am more concerned with the OSU!!! It means something from the land of the sun

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by sweetTai(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
Are they Lovers?? I didn't know Lesbianism has arrived in Nigeria.
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by gabe1234(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2017
ominilongest:
I saw it too..it is so******* comment reserved
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by SageTravels: 11:16pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
Ashawo LA LA LA LA
Lolzzzzzz. Instead of u to commend me for job Weldon
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Nature8(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2017
victorisreal02:

Ex-Big Brother Africa housemate who’s taken her modeling career serious, shares this photo, as she strikes a pose with her friend/colleague

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/beverly-osu-slays-in-swim-wear-as-she-poses-with-her-friend-photo/

Ok
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by stevio(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
My brother,your eyes be concave lens ni grin i saw it too. Keep seeing cheesy The great seer grin
barallanee:
This is beautiful
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:45am On May 09, 2017
camel toe spotted
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by RichardoTobinho: 5:04am On May 09, 2017
ominilongest:
i did ooo
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 6:37am On May 09, 2017
Oh my! I will recreate this picture. I love it
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2017
victorisreal02:

Thats her lesbian partner.
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by DanBJ(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2017
Sex Traders United

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters / Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.