Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) (43237 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / Beverly Osu Slays In Amazing Dramatic Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by Esepayne(f): 8:25am On May 09, 2017
SageTravels:

Lolzzzzzz. Instead of u to commend me for job Weldon
I hear you, Weldon sir
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by drealnamdy(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2017
Isn't this the same friend she was giving a lesbian kiss the other day..?

Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by SageTravels: 10:42am On May 09, 2017
Esepayne:
I hear you, Weldon sir

ur welcome
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by barallanee(f): 3:28am On May 11, 2017
stevio:
My brother,your eyes be concave lens ni grin i saw it too. Keep seeing cheesy The great seer grin
am nt a boy sad
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by stevio(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2017
Just remove the "br" and replace it wit "m" grin. Am sure you will like dat one cheesy.
barallanee:
am nt a boy sad
Re: Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) by barallanee(f): 5:08pm On May 14, 2017
stevio:
Just remove the "br" and replace it wit "m" grin. Am sure you will like dat one cheesy.
mam allanee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.