Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415754 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
Dedication:
Sexymamatee, chenor, Helen123, vickyviolet, flakkybaby, hizzypearl, neurojosh, mercymai, Xeynab, Dinabella, yettielicious, Ehi07

Episode 19

“Well that’s Admiral Gabriel Alawode on the line” VC revealed to them.
They all stood up immediately to acknowledge him.
Prince continued.

“I should have revoke your certificates, so you won’t be able to lecture in the four walls of any university in this country again or throw you in jail and allow you spend the rest of your miserable life in prison.
But I won’t do that, I’ll wait to hear your deserved verdit.
One more thing I’m the small boy that digs that gold. Just FYI” He said and the line went off.

“What! Did he just said that” I almost said that out. He never made our relationship public, except for those who are closed to him. I promise myself right there that I’ll make him pay for what he did to me in the presence of my lecturers.

The two female panelists's gaze shifted on me and I don’t like the look I saw. Those two were rooting for me some minutes ago.
I bowed my head, cos I don’t know who to face. But I raised it immediately giving them the ‘I’m his girl so what’ look.

“Please read the final verdicts please and let's get out of here” The VC said Checking his wristwatch.

One of the panelist read. “From all indications, all evidences pointed that you are guilty and you are hereby suspended for six month.

You are to turn over all the academic materials in your possession. All the courses you take is to be handed over to another lecturer.
You are also stripped of all facilities the school provides for you.
Also your project students will be given another supervisor.
When you resumed after 6months, no study leave and no sabbatical leave for one year.
And if any female student report any sexual assault, then you’ll be fired with no benefits and your lecturing career over.

We were all dismissed after the verdict. I met PA outside.
Are you OK?” he asked

"I’m not OK” Though Doctor Williams deserved what he was served.

“You know you’ve saved a lot of female students from His claws”
he said.

He was right, he can never force himself on any student again.
But that was the least of my worries.

“Prince actually open up about my relationship with him in the presence of everyone in that conference room” I told PA.

“He was pissed Anike”

“Pissed! Good! And I’ll show him what it means to be pissed”

“Anike take it easy, he did all this to get justice for you”

"So I should go and embrace him or give him a medal as the best boyfriend of the year?”

"Anike, I knew about your first night with him. I was in the room that morning when you are bathing and I saw the sheet, Or do you think the guy who did the laundry won’t tell the other staff about the sheet?
I will go miles for someone like that too"

“See another embarrassment” I thought.
He continued. “ You know the way all the staff in the house treats you, they all love and respect you. We all thought Admiral brought a prostitute into his home but you proved us wrong. I see the way you treat the staff.
You even threw a birthday party for one of them at the staff quarters. You think Admiral is blind, he sees everything and who wouldn’t guide such woman jealously”

“I’ve heard you, that reminds me, why did the panelist stood up when they heard his name?” I asked inquisitively.

“That’s because Admiral is the Chairman of the University govening councils”

“This same university!”

“Yes, he was appointed three years ago by the federal government”

“As usual! he’s always everywhere” I said with sarcasm.
I blamed myself for not going through the school calendar booklet. I would have seen his name there. The only one I took time to read was the one we were given in 100l.

I wasn’t feeling good for lectures, so I decided to go home. I thanked PA for his help, I offered to drop him off at the airport but he said he came with a cab driver.

On my way home, I tune into a radio station. I just needed something to lighten my mood. Luckily for me I heard DJ Khaled’s ‘I’m the one' playing and I settled for that.
Yes! I’m the one, my lecturers should deal with it.

I got back home and changed into a pink camisole on a sky blue short. Later in the evening, I gave Happy the gist of the day she returned. She like the way everything went. She didn’t feel bad one bit for the lecturer.
Prince call came in, I stood up and went to my room to receieve his call, there I can shout at him and pour out my anger on him.

“Prince, what’s the meaning of the stunt you pulled earlier. You threw me under the bus!”

“I’m sorry, It wasn’t intentional. You know I won’t say such on a normal day”

“You think sorry will fix this. Why are you even on phone in the first place. Prince must you be there, can’t you allow the VC handle it?”

“You won’t understand, I’m mad over you”

“Do You know the kind of picture you’ve painted for me. How will I walk with my heads up when I see my lecturers”

“I’m sorry I slipped!”

“Keep the sorry to your self Beau, because I won’t let this slide”

“Anike!”

“I need a break till I clear my head. Good! Bye!” I said and hung up on him.

“I will punish him a little” I said to myself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
mhnmmmmmmm! Anike take am easyoooo.....Sis mi d update is too short for d kind of starvation you cause.........fenks alot

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
'I'm the one' I like the song

Anike, will you shut up and do normal?
Madam Rachealfst Jare, weldone. I can see you oo, another update abi?

SurestG, you know I'm waiting too?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by SurestG(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2017
Anike fe te o. What is her problem, is she crazy ni

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by SurestG(f): 5:01pm On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
'I'm the one' I like the song
Anike, will you shut up and do normal? Madam Rachealfst Jare, weldone. I can see you oo, another update abi?
SurestG, you know I'm waiting too?
I'll do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
SurestG:
I'll do the needful grin
Thank youuuu on both threads bah?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
Well done, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Leesah(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks. welcome on board.
. thanks ma

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by SurestG(f): 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
queenitee:

Thank youuuu on both threads bah?
yes. I've updated one of the two this afternoon
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nuellaluv(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
NYC story you got here chop kiss

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks for the mention Rachael, God bless

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by neurojosh(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
smiley thanks for the "dedication" aunty racheal... i am honoured.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by chenor(f): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks for the mention rachealfst.. Nice I pray anike doesn't do something stupid

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 6:27pm On May 17, 2017
Anike i swear u are taking dis thing too far oooooooo,big sis keep it up.u ar d best

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horlah1(f): 6:48pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks 4d update ma'am.. Anike receive sense now

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by hizzypearl(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks for the dedication ma... more ink to ur pen... Tell anike to take am easy oo..

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
hmm e b like say anike Don belle full.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Venica(f): 7:22pm On May 17, 2017
prince went too far. but Anike should take it easy . the guy was doing everything to protect her

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dinabella: 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
Sexymamatee, chenor, Helen123, vickyviolet, flakkybaby, hizzypearl, neurojosh, mercymai, Xeynab, Dinabella, yettielicious, Ehi07

Thank you ma'am for this episode and for the dedication.
May the source of your inspirations never run dry...

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by peaceway(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
More update mama, nice write upMore update mama, nice write upMore update mama, nice write up

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Dinabella:

Thank you ma'am for this episode and for the dedication. May the source of your inspirations never run dry...
Amen!!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by comelyJummy(f): 7:41pm On May 17, 2017
Prince you Bleep up. Anike small small ooo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by sexymamatee(f): 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=rachealfst post=56612134]Dedication:

I am really so waoh.
my name comes first on d dedication list.

tanks to my babies name sake (Oluwatoyin).

no doubt all Oluwatoyins are angels, they are just too lovely

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by abefe99: 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
sis thanks for the dedication wat I trust u for is DAT all your stories are always full of wisdom and with the way this is going I. know there are some point that will be learned on this too love u much dear but biko dinner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by souloho19(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one..can't afford to take my eyes of this story for a second unless I find myself playing catch up..
Well done ma'am more grace...Anike sld be careful..she can clear her head from her scl na..wots the break for??

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hellen123(f): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
dis story is getting more interesting....thumbs up

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Xeynab(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017

Wow!!!...tanx for d dedication

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Chumzypinky(f): 8:24pm On May 17, 2017
So not fair pretty.
I've been following ur story right from start and you've never ever dedicated an episode to me.
Ur punishment is that you're going to dedicate a full episode to ONLY me. ME alone.
*pouts angrily*

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
*in Falz voice* ... Why E she showing attitu nao ....sebi you ar gyrate to Dj khaled "I'm the one' ... Are you nor the one again

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Everwhiz(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
emmmmm. what can i say o? This story is absolutely thrilling. As in, am speechless. Kudos to Aunty writer. waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
So not fair pretty.
I've been following ur story right from start and you've never ever dedicated an episode to me.
Ur punishment is that you're going to dedicate a full episode to ONLY me. ME alone.
*pouts angrily*
Haa..... no o, I dedicated an episode to you once. I can't remember the episode now, but I'm very sure I did. lol
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2017
Dotwillis1:
*in Falz voice* ... Why E she showing attitu nao ....sebi you ar gyrate to Dj khaled "I'm the one' ... Are you nor the one again
lol. A girl should do shakara once in a while na....

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.