Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

No More Fvcks To Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Fvcks To Give (1212 Views)

Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / He Fvcks My Heart To Stop Palpitating ! (2) (3) (4)

No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2017
Many will think i'm part of IDGAF crew but this is not the case. I write this post with a heavy heart. I've never been able to give a good fvck despite my age. Girls look for a guy good in bed these days [eye don open]. Even if i become wealthy, she might still cheat on me with my gardener who has a working BBC. All i can offer is just 2 minutes action despite having a fat man below my hips. Hmmm...

Too much mental picture has finished me. I therefore have no fvck to give to save me from embarrassment. Except i see a girl with no shape or very ugly. Then i can last long. Oh... Dat won't even work. I might end up picturing bumbae1 hot body, sinaj well-cupped boobs, trapqueen77 sultry chats or midehi2 errotic escapades and still pour early.

#Iamfinished
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2017

Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Kondomatic(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
So you're fuckless?

This one tire me

Re: No More Fvcks To Give by SINZ: 7:25pm On May 08, 2017
NP: Joy Comes In The Morning -Phyno
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2017
The meme with a dog on trousers thogringringrin.
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by SexyNairalander: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
booked

observing

Re: No More Fvcks To Give by MrOmosmiles(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by buffalowings4: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
M

Let me check the monikers
If truly wot this nigger is saying is true
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
SINZ:
NP: Joy Comes In The Morning -Phyno
joy ke? Abi na shame galore. She go jst dey look me with bad eye after 'John Thomas' collapse

Re: No More Fvcks To Give by SINZ: 9:11pm On May 08, 2017
redbeans:
joy ke? Abi na shame galore. She go jst dey look me with bad eye after 'John Thomas' collapse

It will come, believe it in your heart. smiley
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Waiting for the post to be interpreted in Englishsmiley
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
So you're fuckless?

This one tire me
lol... More like witholding the fvck as it isn't fvckful
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
If only tramadol doesn't give heart attack.
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
redbeans:
Many will think i'm part of IDGAF crew but this is not the case. I write this post with a heavy heart. I've never been able to give a good fvck despite my age. Girls look for a guy good in bed these days [eye don open]. Even if i become wealthy, she might still cheat on me with my gardener who has a working BBC. All i can offer is just 2 minutes action despite having a fat man below my hips. Hmmm...

Too much mental picture has finished me. I therefore have no fvck to give to save me from embarrassment. Except i see a girl with no shape or very ugly. Then i can last long. Oh... Dat won't even work. I might end up picturing bumbae1 hot body, sinaj well-cupped boobs, trapqueen77 sultry chats or midehi2 errotic escapades and still pour early.

#Iamfinished

I feel your pain bro
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by midehi2(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
redbeans:
chai! John Thomas no dey collapse again oo, wake it up man, no dull me grin
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
midehi2:

chai! John Thomas no dey collapse again oo, wake it up man, no dull me grin
hmm.. Ku ku kill meee.
Re: No More Fvcks To Give by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Perspectives:

I feel your pain bro
tanchu sad

What Phone Can I Buy For My Wife / Who Will Be Bleeping Aisha Now That Buhari Is A Vegetable? / How Much Is Nairaland Worth In Naira?