Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) (5230 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... / Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
I've always tried to understand why a man cannot make do with one woman. Each time he sees a beautiful or shapely chic, he'll gawk at her, drool and even sometimes UnCloth and f^ck the chic in his wild imagination even when he's with another woman by his side. I then taught about the fact that we were given over a billion s.pe.rm cells and were told to go ahead and multiply, lol. Could this be why? ROFLMAO!
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
deluxecad:

I've always tried to understand why a man cannot make do with one woman. Each time he sees a beautiful or shapely chic, he'll gawk at her, drool and even sometimes UnCloth and f^ck the chic in his wild imagination even when he's with another woman by his side. I then taught about the fact that we were given over a billion s.pe.rm cells and were told to go ahead and multiply, lol. Could this be why? ROFLMAO!
funny enough
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by ichommy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
I laugh in Kuwait City grin
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by Pweety4me(f): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
Your heads! tongue
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by spawnx: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Self control, u can achieve it grin
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by Spyker: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
May be King Solomon of the Bible who no man has broken his record yet will be in the position to answer this question. Or the man with 86 wives in Nigeria can also answer that question. You can start a research on it and come up with a book either way, i don't have the answer though i believe one man one woman
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Spyker: Really? Stop livin in denial. U hav ur impulses too. Y'all do.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by madlady(f): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
deluxecad:

I've always tried to understand why a man cannot make do with one woman. Each time he sees a beautiful or shapely chic, he'll gawk at her, drool and even sometimes UnCloth and ---- the chic in his wild imagination even when he's with another woman by his side. I then taught about the fact that we were given over a billion s.pe.rm cells and were told to go ahead and multiply, lol. Could this be why? ROFLMAO!

Poster I have sincerely puzzled over this myself.

What does he get out having multiple girls on the go at one time. Men are not fools so they must derive something wonderful from this behaviour.

I always wonder why a man driving along will gawk whilst a beautiful girl sits by his side undecided
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by WhyAWhy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Poster what where you thinking when you came up with this. Me I am satisfied oh. and I dont do any of those things you mentioned.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
@WhyAWhy: can u be truthful 4 once? U 2 do.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by WhyAWhy(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2010
deluxecad:

@WhyAWhy: can u be truthful 4 once? U 2 do.
Can you look at possibilities for once?

The last time I checked it was called SELF CONTROL. It depends on where you lay your values in life. I am definitely not from planet Zephtah.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by invisible2(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2010
Values ko! That long tin no go school o, its human, as natural as a cock that wakes up in the morning and climbs up to five hens in one hour. all animalistic instincts.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by bigrod1: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2010
[size=16pt]like spawnx said,self control is what some naija boys lack.they sleep with every and anybody.i once turned down a girl`s sexual advances and my friends thought i was crazy.she wasnt ugly ,unattractive or dirty.most naija guys are classless.they sleep with every `gutter` and thats why the girls thinks dat they can get whatever they want if they `open up`.[/size]
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Just take a look at this, I'm not justifyin dis friggin problem, but evry guy seems to need help. check out Obama and d guy on his wedding day cupping another lady's bum bum.

grin

cool

Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by Uche2nna(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
LOL

grin
cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by dogzymallo: 2:05am On Jan 12, 2010
well its because that girl u are with is just ures at that particular time and when u leave she is anothers thats why
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by mamagee3(f): 2:54am On Jan 12, 2010
Obama's pix is funny. grin
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2010
Obama is a real man, he doesn't fake it! Imagine.
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
dogzymallo:

well its because that girl u are with is just ures at that particular time and when u leave she is anothers thats why

You have a point there!
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by chibenwa(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
men willl always be men even if he was president of world bank.dey cease not to show their innate tendencies.i can see d shape of his dick in between his legs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.its already misbehaving
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by deluxecad(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
kulyie:

men willl always be men even if he was president of world bank.dey cease not to show their innate tendencies.i can see d shape of his manliness in between his legs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.its already misbehaving

grin cheesy looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) by okwabayi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Men do it because it is natural. Natural things happen for a reason. Women also like when someone with a significant other still finds them attractive enough to gawk at. It goes two ways.

(1) (Reply)

A Man That Begs You ❤️ / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.