Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me (9515 Views)

My Realistic Pen Drawing Of Albert Einstein / Check Out This Drawing A Nairalander Just Completed / See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Draei: 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
actually took me more tha 30hrs. Itwas jst the time i was able to record i put up there
reason why i said you got time.
buh all in all, nice!
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oya comman do one for me.
lol.. Oya na... Make i send my acct number shey?
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I was just being sarcastic Bro... But you'll soon get there if you actually believe in yourself... cool
ofcourse I believe in myself. It'll be no easy feat but God will help me through. Thanks bro
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Amarabae(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
So cool. Keep it up.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Oh The Terminator (T-101) is famously known for wearing sun shades in the night. Something very peculiar. Given that he has night vision and he "sees everything".

Now that's way different from the teenager in question, cos the only thing that kid sees is his ever dying penchant for stealing rap verses his less than useless brain can even comprehend.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand" - Confucius

So Boss, can you please sheath your sword for tonight?? cool
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by ireneony(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'm cock sure you've not met a guy as straight as I am. I've drawn ladies. I do't just post them
draw me then
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by cyber5(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
as long as money dey o
how much
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2017
Draei:

reason why i said you got time.
buh all in all, nice!
you just have to make time to do this things. They're worth it.

Thanks bro
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by SafeDavid(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Oya na... Make i send my acct number shey?

Oga! You never even ask for my picture...

Oya! follow me makebi send you my working email addy.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ofcourse I believe in myself. It'll be no easy feat but God will help me through. Thanks bro

You're always welcome... wink
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
cyber5:

how much
can't say it here bro. I'll mail you
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
Amarabae:
So cool. Keep it up.
Thank you grin
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by AfroSamurai: 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand" - Confucius

So Boss, can you please sheath your sword for tonight?? cool
As a samurai, one who hold the code of Bushido to the highest esteem, I say my sword can not be sealed in its sheath.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2017
suzan404:
undecided iffa wooz you ehn
With that your bress, right?? cheesy
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Draei: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

been trailing u for a while now and boy are u always hating
u always have something negative or just plain to say even when the post is quite cool
Lol, guess i'm just too blunt for your taste,
and besides, i only stated the plain truth
which the Op even attested to.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oga! You never even ask for my picture...

Oya! follow me makebi send you my working email addy.
lol.. No vex o. I don follow you sharparly
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
As a samurai, one who hold the code of Bushido to the highest esteem, I say my sword can not be sealed in its sheath.

LMAO... grin

You and this your combination of words ehn... cheesy
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
I don't know what's with girls and achitectural guys.

i believe what u're tryna say is whats with girls and guys who can draw them

truth is girls dont like architectural or engineering guys becos they can draw,,,hell they know to draw house plans, machine parts and projections and trust me when i say girls dont dig that shiiiiit
they like engine guys just cos of the name engineering

but girls like artists or them art guys cos they can draw them and other things that aiint involve machine parts, isometric and orthographic projections etc

dont mind me long epistle
just wanted to clarify thatgrin
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2017
ireneony:
draw me then
lol. Boy o boy. It ain't free ma'am. grin
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2017
Martin124:
hahahah na wa oo,ok anyhow na,just wanna just hola u,
I sight you bros. You gallant
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Safiaa(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'll send you a mail. Lets talk there
thank you.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by AfroSamurai: 9:42pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LMAO... grin

You and this your combination of words ehn... cheesy
LOL.

Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by SafeDavid(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.. No vex o. I don follow you sharparly

No need see..I don see your numbers for your profile.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
Draei:

Lol, guess i'm just too blunt for your taste,
and besides, i only stated the plain truth
which the Op even attested to.

lmao

i see

but u think a :hmm, u have time tho........nice work anyways

would have been alot more better

anyway lemme leave u to ur business
mr blunt
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I sight you bros. You gallant
I greet ya government ooo,
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by firstking01(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

i believe what u're tryna say is whats with girls and guys who can draw them

truth is girls dont like architectural or engineering guys becos they can draw,,,hell they know to draw house plans, machine parts and projections and trust me when i say girls dont dig that shiiiiit
they like engine guys just cos of the name engineering

but girls like artists or them art guys cos they can draw them and other things that aiint involve machine parts, isometric and orthographic projections etc

dont mind me long epistle
just wanted to clarify thatgrin
Ok, if i should agree to a length to what you are saying it will only be cos kate winslet(rose in titanic) never really allowed leonardo dicaprio(jack in titanic) to dug her not until jack proved to her that he can draw her as an achitecturist that he is before jack gave her that hot round of sex in the scene.
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Marinee(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
Woooooow
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, if i should agree to a length to what you are saying it will only be cos kate winslet(rose in titanic) never really allowed leonardo dicaprio(jack in titanic) to dug her not until jack proved to her that he can draw her as an achitecturist that he is before jack gave her that hot round of sex in the scene.

lmao

its settled then

glad u agree
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by firstking01(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
na we sha dey get dem plenty plenty. Una engieers jus dey jealous us
You never jam sha....maybe that happens only in your school...where i came from immediately someone introduces you to a girl as an "Ames" guy, she 'll be like, really shocked,??
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao
its settled then
glad u agree
"To a length"....meaning it's still arguablyundecided
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
"To a length"....meaning it's still arguablyundecided

hmmm okay

lets hear ur argument
Re: Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me by Marinee(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2017
NevetsIbot.. But wait,why you con draw Jack? Shey you be gay nih

Oya cuman draw me too jare.. How mussh? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) / For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77