Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists (60417 Views)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / "Call Me A Rich Monkey" - Emmanuel Emenike Replies Racists (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by 989900: 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
To think we all come from one genetic Adam, and a good chunk of Europeans are descendants of Genghis khan of Mongolia . . . SMH undecided
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by LoveJesus87(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
Rich monkey seems legit enough. At least someone named himself snoopDOG grin
ori e kpe
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by obiezed: 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Wetin concern igbo for here? Dani Alves was sometime thrown a banana during a Barca match, he gladly picked it up and ate it before playing out the corner kick.

Guess he is a lost tribe of Igbo
Why una too dey get inferiority complex??,him shout out him brother, e pain you,Na wah oo.abi emenike na Gambia name ??,no be Igbo.smh.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 08, 2017
its backward foreigners that decend low to racism. the way the world has embraced blacks in football, music (beyonce, drake, the weekend, john legend), NBA (michael jordan, stephen curry), NFL, tennis (serena williams) etc ahn ahn the word racism should have gone extinct.
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by itsRhamzy: 10:31pm On May 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Sometimes I pray we get invaded by aliens from out of space so humanity can join hands together and divert their hatred to a common enemy .
really sir?
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Kizyte(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:
EPIC! '! ''

A proud NIGERIAN!!!
He's not proud of being a Nigerian, Bro, he's only proud of being a black.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Luminee(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
Sapphire86:
And that's how you silence bullies.

It's not what you are called that matters but what you answer to!!

Enjoy your hard earned coins!!!

... and the bananas too

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by ALAYORMII: 10:49pm On May 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Sometimes I pray we get invaded by aliens from out of space so humanity can join hands together and divert their hatred to a common enemy .

They will go back to fighting each other again

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
kizyalex10:
brother what was Alves response to those clowns.i would like to hear
he was about taking a corner kick Wen one unscrupulous fellow threw a banana @ him

he picked the banana, peeled it & ate it grin

he then looked @ the idiot & smiled @ him

3 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by KemjikaEme: 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
An eye for an eye! No race has the monopoly of making racist comments,then again,i realize that Blacks have no derogatory racist terms and emojis for those racist animals! Construct some words and give it back to them whenever they start this racist sh*t!

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Fernandowski(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is how people should be answering those fvcking resist

remind me of Dani alves response, classic!
lol

to chop banana Don dey hungry Me

2 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by rawpadgin(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol
to chop banana Don dey hungry Me
grin
Oya take this

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by asokid(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
You are a nigerian tribal racist too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin infact u might also be rapist and from the east grin grin grin grin
donmalcolm21:
I love that.

An average Igbo man don't care about the names you call him as long he is earning his money

Kudos to ezigbo nwafor
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by technicallyrich(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2017
That is y like lai Muhammed I am technically rich
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Franzinni: 11:36pm On May 08, 2017
Kizyte:
He's not proud of being a Nigerian, Bro, he's only proud of being a black.
and nigerian.... Is he not?
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by kizyalex10(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
he was about taking a corner kick Wen one unscrupulous fellow threw a banana @ him

he picked the banana, peeled it & ate it grin

he then looked @ the idiot & smiled @ him
ok I remembered that,tot he said sometin.d guy is always crazy.lol
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by hernandson(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2017
donmalcolm21:
I love that.

An average Igbo man don't care about the names you call him as long he is earning his money

Kudos to ezigbo nwafor
a little opportunity and you've gone tribal-istic, I though education could stop that,but I guess am wrong
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by 234ng44uk(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2017
Best response is to send them pictures of white monkeys. The problem is, they don't know monkeys too come in different colours.
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Nobody: 12:14am On May 09, 2017
Karimu bami fun Emenike ni IGBO full ghana must go to wa ni yara mi yen... o deserve re.. omo ire bi iyan..

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by openmine(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2017
Dani alves response was better.....while trying to take a corner kick for his former club barca,a racist fan,probably from the opposing club-side, threw a banana to his direction.....
...rather than react angrily,he just took the banana,opened it,ate half of the contents and threw the remaining to that same direction where it came from...Superb response! wink wink
They will get tired when we start caring less about wat these unrepentant racists use to label Us...Its Just common sense!!
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Parlegrandpa: 1:02am On May 09, 2017
You have a nice post up there. smiley wink

Buy and sell your new/old items for free at
https://martng.com/

Read fresh news and articles like it's hot at
https://blog.martng.com/
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by Dare2Try(m): 1:23am On May 09, 2017
Walai Emenike don drop bomb blast Wey some people no go fit withstand

3 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by octintopp: 1:26am On May 09, 2017
U get money reach eto or drogba guy don't feel proud ...just let join hands together to say No to resim....goal u no sabi score heavy stone.olumo rock.focus on your game than telling us you rich banana
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by RaptorX: 1:48am On May 09, 2017
emekatimsu:
well said bro, don't mind those smelling white racist.
black is beautiful always .
The same smelling white racists that you guys treat like mini gods in Nigeria. A nigga is a nigga whether rich or poor let Emenike be deceiving himself like he doesn't care, we know he his burning up inside like any victim of racism would.
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by aribisala0(m): 3:53am On May 09, 2017
Eboe mentality. Everything is money. He cannot find something witty to say

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by CuddleMe(f): 6:55am On May 09, 2017
PattyCake:
I have never met Extreme Racism in my life Just Racial Stereotyping maybe because im rich and snobby as fvck but I just find ignoring People a whole lot effective than Making Puns or witty responses...Im sure they know you are richer They just want to gain your attention and that seems like a success to them if you reply them.
How rich are you?
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by engrchykae(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2017
the truth is that we are all apes the west just happen to be chimpazees while the west africans are the gorillas.if the racists arent monkey,what were they doing with the banana which is the monkey's property.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by engrchykae(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:
An eye for an eye! No race has the monopoly of making racist comments,then again,i realize that Blacks have no derogatory racist terms and emojis for those racist animals! Construct some words and give it back to them whenever they start this racist sh*t!
i think rhesus monkey or chimpazee is a good reply.do you know that white people smell terribly.they can smell for the world.i pity our brothers that marry white women.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by kelly72: 7:29am On May 09, 2017
Is this not the guy Nigerians once accused of being above 50 years of age?

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by bigfrancis21: 7:58am On May 09, 2017
ebubefavou:
Racism has been an issue in the football world, and though it affects many psychologically, but it is not so with Nigerian Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike. The successful footballer who plays for Fernabache, Turkey, took to his Instagram page to share some comments he gets on some of his posts.

Some of the comments had racist comment like "monkey" and "banana" emojis in it. The Nigerian footballer has however, told those who dropped comments like that, to add "rich monkey" to it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/dont-call-me-just-monkey-add-rich.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT10TnFlLlJ/?taken-by=emenike_9

Be strong brother.
Re: Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists by bcbones: 8:37am On May 09, 2017
donmalcolm21:
I love that.

Kudos to ezigbo nwafor

Bro, like ur statement bt shud u always specify, either igbo, or yoruba or hausa man, we are quity of same in nigeria, we can't jst own up to it. We are more tribal in nigeria than the racist we condemn.
Jst saying dont take it d wrong way. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) / Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street / Chukwueze Has Done More Work In 90 Minutes Than My Governor In 4 Years-twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.