Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (11093 Views)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 8:22pm On May 08, 2017
This question has been trending today so my dear nairalanders what's your answer and reason

just for fun. . .feel free to invite your friends

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
Which kain responsible be dat.....abeg,na she impregnate herself.No argument.

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She had better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
No , he is irresponsible grin

9 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by kings20(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
before nko
its d boy naa
d father to d unborn baby

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
he is not responsible, he is just a rape victim grin

Nickizoe command answer this important question o

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SINZ: 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
The boy should be the one carrying the baby since he let a woman rape him. undecided

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2017
SINZ:
The boy should be the one carrying the baby since he let a woman rape him. undecided
we still have women that are strong you know?

if she get power rape man e mean say she ready carry the belle na
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 8:38pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She has better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"
your head is there. . .

one wrap of Igbo for her

8 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by temitope277(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She has better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"
gbam! Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

come our cut ya mouth ooo
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Paparahzee(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
No o ooo...d girl yaf gif yaself belle..Nton!!
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SINZ: 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
tonaydo:
we still have women that are strong you know?

if she get power rape man e mean say she ready carry the belle na

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by kushercain: 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=kushercain post=56333297][/quote]

It has been modified wink

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Goldenrichard(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
D boy is responsible.. ...y will d boy allow his sperm fertilize her egg

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by simplyhonest(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
I never thought of this...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
It's still his child, whether he decides to care for it or not. This is what rape does: it takes away a person's right to choose. If a boy rapes a girl, and the girl becomes pregnant is she responsible? And yet the baby grows inside her whether she likes it or not. Many people consider this grounds for immediate abortion, in the same way that people may assume the boy needs not care for the child.

Op, you're making serious sense with this question. Debatable.

7 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by uboma(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
The girl in this case is responsible for getting pregnant.
Funny question
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by mexxmoney: 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
2face is responsible
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:21pm On May 08, 2017

I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY TO OCCUR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE UNDER REAL RAPE SITUATIONS ITS BARELY POSSIBLE FOR THE MAN TO GET AN ERECTION (DUE TO STRESS AND TENSION)... UNLESS HE'S ENJOYING THE SHOWDOWN, THEN IT SHOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED RAPE BUT CONSENSUAL SEX, IN WHICH IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT ITS HIS GODDAMN BABY!

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY TO OCCUR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE UNDER REAL RAPE SITUATIONS ITS BARELY POSSIBLE FOR THE MAN TO GET AN ERECTION (DUE TO STRESS AND TENSION)... UNLESS HE'S ENJOYING THE SHOWDOWN, THEN IT SHOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED RAPE BUT CONSENSUAL SEX, IN WHICH IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT ITS HIS GODDAMN BABY!

Hope you know rape are of different types?

What If the girls are more than one, one pointing a gun to the guy and the other expertly giving him a bj to get an erection, if e no stand make I know wetin cos am, wey no be em create himself

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
Nna na wa oh
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by FILEBE(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
Lily4star:

What If the girls are more than one, one pointing a gun to the guy and the other expertly giving him a bj to get an erection, if e no stand make I know wetin cos am, wey no be em create himself

Mama o! you sabi am well!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On May 08, 2017
Lily4star:

FIRSTLY, ERECTION WOULD BE MORE DIFFICULT IN THIS CASE, WITH THE GUN PRESENT AS IT'LL LEAD TO MORE TENSION.
SECONDLY, GETTING AND ERECTION DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE AN EJACULATION... ESPECIALLY UNDER SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE.

I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THESE, BUT YOU'RE NOT A MAN.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by IdeyFindWife: 10:09pm On May 08, 2017
Lily4star:

Leave them o, learners!

When these babes handled one paddi like dat in school, we first dey reason am say na enjoyment tinz even though the guy was hospitalized but I know beta now say na only God no allow dem take Toto kill dat bobo dat time.

Back2 do matter, if he released in d kpekus, under duress or not, na hin get d baby.

Don't even trust Naija guys, dey will deny and demand abortion now only to start pestering and claiming later when the woman has suffered the reproach and stress of having the baby alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2017
FILEBE:

Mama o! you sabi am well!
Hahaha hahaha hahaha, yeye, Sabi wetin?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 10:15pm On May 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

FIRSTLY, ERECTION WOULD BE MORE DIFFICULT IN THIS CASE, WITH THE GUN PRESENT AS IT'LL LEAD TO MORE TENSION.
SECONDLY, GETTING AND ERECTION DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE AN EJACULATION... ESPECIALLY UNDER SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE.

I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THESE, BUT YOU'RE NOT A MAN.

I was referring to your initial post when you said there would barely be an erection, if there's an erection then certainly an ejaculation is possible

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Miner13: 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She had better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"

What if your boyfriend is the one involved?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 10:41pm On May 08, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Leave them o, learners!

When these babes handled one paddi like dat in school, we first dey reason am say na enjoyment tinz even though the guy was hospitalized but I know beta now say na only God no allow dem take Toto kill dat bobo dat time.

Back2 do matter, if he released in d kpekus, under duress or not, na hin get d baby.

Don't even trust Naija guys, dey will deny and demand abortion now only to start pestering and claiming later when the woman has suffered the reproach and stress of having the baby alone.

You have said it all jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Arsenalholic1: 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
Op how will you explain to Nigerian police that a girl raped you?

Ogbeni, just go and start thinking of how to buy Pampers and baby food... tongue

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by FILEBE(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2017
Lily4star:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha, yeye, Sabi wetin?

Isn't B.J short form of Bolaji? and when u said expertly handling the thing... I was lost.

Mama o!

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by edimolu(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2017
How is dat even possible? A man decides wen his blokos is either hard or flaccid....nt to talk of ejaculating.....if a lady succeeds in raping a guy den its actually nt rape but a mutual feeling undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.