Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit (1530 Views)

A Woman Meet A Native Doctor To Do Juju For Her Husband To Love Her / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On May 08, 2017
This babe is obsessed with me
Her mesage on whatsapp made me feel so.

She poured out all her heart to me on the message and I'm scared should I call it quit, she might contemplate suicide or do juju to me.

Woulda loved to post the screenshots here but not cool.

The truth is, I'm fed up because I've got so many things doing at the moment which left me with no time to spend with her.
And she kinda thought I was seeing another girl.

I really like her but my hustle and studies comes first.

After reading her last nights whatsapp message I became so worried. Lol

In her message she said and i quote "it's obvious you no longer have my time.
I really love you so much and won't let you go for anything in the world."

Guys, I never enter one chance so?

1 Like

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by professorfal: 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
you are dumber than i thought.

11 Likes

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
Airforce ur prick dey work well so? Make use of it and stop acting like a baby...
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Cholls(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
my brother do what ever pleases you.
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
professorfal:
you are dumber than i thought.
God bless you bros.

7 Likes

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by donmalcolm21(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
I tend to Like you but you ate taking this thing too far. Don't allow this iberibe to become part of you
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
You nor enter any one chance Breda, the omote love you, why not love her back
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nogodye(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol...What's that suppose to mean? Observing? huh action speaks louder than voice. cheesy
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Epositive(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Airforce ur prick dey work well so? Make use of it and stop acting like a baby...

ding ding ding bang bang bang cheesy
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmmm....this one just weak me sad
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Headlesschicken(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
undecided Just look @yuhself,always coming here 2drag yuh family name through d mud,are u sure dat dia x even one sensible person in yuh generation,do not make me conclude dt maybe, u just escaped imbecility...

1 Like

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by professorfal: 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:

God bless you bros.

if you'd release tracks same way you create threads, you would be contesting for headies not nairaland troll of the year.

4 Likes

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:

Lol
Sexx is not everything o

but when I wan do am, we dey feel ourselves like no tomorrow.

you've got to believe that.
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by mizzytan(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Wow. I wish I could have someone who is crazily inlove with me.

1 Like

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Nogodye:

Lol...What's that suppose to mean? Observing? huh action speaks louder than voice. cheesy

Sometimes he makes a person speechless lol
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Just look @yuhself,always coming here 2drag yuh family name through d mud,are u sure dat dia x even one sensible person in yuh generation,do not make me conclude dt maybe, u just escaped imbecility...

if you've got problem with me, I think it should be directed at me and not talk about my family that ha done nothing wrong to you.

God bless you all the same.

1 Like

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 08, 2017
professorfal:

if you'd release tracks same way you create threads, you would be contesting for headies not nairaland troll of the year.
As in ehn, the niggur is not serious at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nogodye(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Sometimes he makes a person speechless lol

lmao...na so

2 Likes

Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Lol
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Sexx is not everything o

but when I wan do am, we dey feel ourselves like no tomorrow.

you've got to believe that.
oya but sha fvvck dat girl
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by kings20(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2017
You are not ready for her abi
yet u allowed sex and all useless things to cloud ur head

now u remember u be student and u dey hustle

I just hate guys that know on d long run DAT dey will end up breaking ones heart yet dey still carry on

do something to pacify her Airforce1
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Amarabae(f): 9:42pm On May 08, 2017
Tomorrow, someone will say that women love to seek attention the most.. whats this?
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
Epositive:

ding ding ding bang bang bang cheesy
lol sup bro
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:46pm On May 08, 2017
Who ask for your opinion madam grin
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by IamAirforce1: 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
kings20:
You are not ready for her abi
yet u allowed sex and all useless things to cloud ur head

now u remember u be student and u dey hustle

I just hate guys that know on d long run DAT dey will end up breaking ones heart yet dey still carry on

do something to pacify her Airforce1
I didn't go into the relationship for sexx
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Epositive(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
lol sup bro
just chilling bro, chelsea just made my evening,,, how tha side smiley
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
Ok cool cool
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by coolestchris(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2017
Juju is not a light issue
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
D.O.A
Re: She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit by Arsenalholic1: 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
Kai! This Airforce sha.

About a couple of years ago when he was writing "I'll join you guys soon" all over celebrity news on NL, I really thought he was a force to be reckoned with.

Well, I'll continue to pray for you bro tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Still Awake By This Time, You're Either A Yahoo Boy Or A Witch. / I Don't Know What To Do / What Would You Name This Rapper? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.