Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him (33089 Views)

Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:47am On May 09, 2017
Post traumatic stress disorder, an unending war, and horrible humatarian conditions,an introspective government would look into this, but buhari's govt ain't got no time for that, clouds are gathering
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by petitejolie(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2017
those soldiers re human too. piple are benefitting from dis boko ish at d detriment of others. dey shud av shot his leg sef nd extend d treatment to d governor nd d rest polithieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by daiksworld: 9:03am On May 09, 2017
i don't blame your sorry civilian ass of a clown.Those soldiers give their lives so bunch of cowards and bastards like your could feel safe,yet you speak with such level of inpunity and disrespect.Not your fault.bloodyyy civilian
nwaanambra1:
If they can do this to the second in command in the whole state, then you begin to wonder what they have been doing to civilians passing that road.

because of boko they all abandoned the checkpoint and were hiding in the bushes and the toilets only to skunk out and show their skills when they peeped and saw its some bloody civilians and their civilian police!

very active only when they see civilians.

Nigerian army - very scary bunch of lawless beasts! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by tonero230(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
Oga if u av a problem with it den swerve
Amoeba
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Victornezzar: 9:13am On May 09, 2017
tonero230:

Amoeba
spirogyra
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2017
centoke30:
mehn, u have murdered that state with your spelling.. peace be unto u
my auto correct doesn't recognize borno u hear?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:17am On May 09, 2017
Mrjo:
comfam! Bt boron state is it another state in nigeria? Lol
lol no blame me o,blame my auto correct abeg. I wrote borno
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by tutudesz: 9:20am On May 09, 2017
daiksworld:
i don't blame your sorry civilian ass of a clown.Those soldiers give their lives so bunch of cowards and bastards like your could feel safe,yet you speak with such level of inpunity and disrespect.Not your fault.bloodyyy civilian
Soldiers were right with their action,because no policeman has the right to remove the trees use has checkpoint and the police are very aware of this rule.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by tonero230(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
spirogyra
Pe.nis cap
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Mrjo(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
lol no blame me o,blame my auto correct abeg. I wrote borno
hehehehe.....
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by famzynet: 9:27am On May 09, 2017
Me I no blame those soldiers. Most of them have not seen their families for long and their welfare is nothing to write home about while those politicians just dey steal , dey lie , dey use people's lives play Ludo. I was even hoping they killed the deputy governor self. You don't expect those soldiers to stay openly on the road where those Boko boys go approach with van come finish them or they may fire them missile from far. If I dey army for war zone like that, I no go stand openly for road oooo. That will be risky. The governors convoy must have spoke harshly to the soldiers thus their action. Our politicians too dey brag as if ey own the world forgetting that those soldiers take bullets meant for them. If it were a good country,they will give those soldiers some time off to see their family and also improve their working condition. This is PTSD( post traumatic stress disorder). Even American soldiers encounter it all the time and the country understands and manage it well. Here we have leaders that reason from the anus.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oya change am to another flavour na. This one no dey high mens again.
thanks for d customer feedback...ur satisfaction is awa consign boss....lol

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
Those soldiers know what they are doing.
Some people cannot be living flamboyantly while the people protecting them are not catered for.
Those soldiers posted to borno should be treated with respect,fed well and taken proper care of.
Boron state government is not trying at all,maybe the soldiers believed they work hand in hand with boko haram.

If the Borno state government responsible for providing welfare to the military then what is the essense of the security cheifs and Defense minister.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by manmidtexy(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
You 100% right. I served there

doublewisdom:
Well, the soldiers can't be too careful as we don't know the real face of the Boko boys yet. Every one in that area na suspect.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
Those soldiers know what they are doing.
Some people cannot be living flamboyantly while the people protecting them are not catered for.
Those soldiers posted to borno should be treated with respect,fed well and taken proper care of.
Boron state government is not trying at all,maybe the soldiers believed they work hand in hand with boko haram.

If the Borno state government responsible for providing welfare to the military then what is the essense of the security cheifs and Defense minister!!
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2017
daiksworld:
[s]i don't blame your sorry civilian ass of a clown.Those soldiers give their lives so bunch of cowards and bastards like your could feel safe,yet you speak with such level of inpunity and disrespect.Not your fault.bloodyyy civilian[/s]

you just proved me right!

beasts! thats what majority of u are!

as the truth pain u so much, YOU CAN GO KILL YOURSELF! angry
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by loomer: 9:51am On May 09, 2017
Make una shut up jare.
Antiaircraft gun for checkpoint
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by dalaman: 9:53am On May 09, 2017
The soldiers are going to be dismissed for sure. I've seen some soldiers behave like that to the convoy of a senator in Nassarawa state some years ago. They almost beat up the senator but after a while they were all dismissed including my friend's younger brother who was among them. Nigerian politicians don't tolerate such nonsense from the military. Buratai is very close to the deputy governor. They are the same.tribe and kinsmen. Those soldiers will defiantly be quietly disengaged from the military after a few months wait and see.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:53am On May 09, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

If the Borno state government responsible for providing welfare to the military then what is the essense of the security cheifs and Defense minister!!
look at it this way,federal government pays nysc allowance but state government still gives them stipends.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by kenton(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2017
daiksworld:

You are a bastard. Did they not sign up for it? Or did any one force them? Nigerian soldiers are all brute without brains and thats what you get when you pick up hooligans and illiterates and put guns in their hands. Go to civilized countries and see proper soldiering.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by chinedu234(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2017
The present government should watch out. The military may be getting irritated. And this is not good for our democracy. This is not different from the man we saw recently hung in between drums and another asked to roll inside muddy water on a street by soldiers. If these events are allowed without the necessary repercussion then this people may be emboldened to truncate this democracy.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:30am On May 09, 2017
dalaman:
The soldiers are going to be dismissed for sure. I've seen some soldiers behave like that to the convoy of a senator in Nassarawa state some years ago. They almost beat up the senator but after a while they were all dismissed including my friend's younger brother who was among them. Nigerian politicians don't tolerate such nonsense from the military. Buratai is very close to the deputy governor. They are the same.tribe and kinsmen. Those soldiers will defiantly be quietly disengaged from the military after a few months wait and see.

The soldiers behaved very unruly.Yes,the police has no right to remove the blockade. But that doesn't give them the right to point various weapons against the no 2 man of Borno State.
It could be PTSD as some folks had posited,but that is not enough reason for soldiers to point gun at the deputy governor.
Yes,we are bloody civilians to the military and you guys treat civilians with impunity sometimes.But in an ideal clime,the military ought to be civil towards the civilians.
Corruption flows like the River Niger in the veins of some of our politicians and military leaders as well.
God help Nigeria,because the news we do hear on a daily basis from this country can not even happen in the animal kingdom.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by LoveJesus87(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
, but instead of showing him respect, the soldiers became more lawlessness.

Nna ehn ur English weak me
Lmao Y na grin some people just no get joy at all
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by dalaman: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

The soldiers behaved very unruly.Yes,the police has no right to remove the blockade. But that doesn't give them the right to point various weapons against the no 2 man of Borno State.
It could be PTSD as some folks had posited,but that is not enough reason for soldiers to point gun at the deputy governor.
Yes,we are bloody civilians to the military and you guys treat civilians with impunity sometimes.But in an ideal clime,the military ought to be civil towards the civilians.
Corruption flows like the River Niger in the veins of some of our politicians and military leaders as well.
God help Nigeria,because the news we do hear on a daily basis from this country can not even happen in the animal kingdom.

The soldiers will be fired that is for sure. The pay masters in this dispensation are the civilians. They are the ones that pay the VERY corrupt military top brass and they are very loyal to them.

The military top brass do not care about the junior ofixers at all and they are ever willing to sacrifice them at any time. They send them to the battle field without adequate arms, they collect money for arms and divert it into their personal pockets. The top military brass are just as corrupt as the civilian politicians.

These guys will be dismissed. Such will never be tolerated not to a kinsman of Buratai the head of the army. They have just fired themselves from the military.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
look at it this way,federal government pays nysc allowance but state government still gives them stipends.

So would you blame the state govt him the FG does'nt pay the allowance?
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by thebadmus(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:
If they can do this to the second in command in the whole state, then you begin to wonder what they have been doing to civilians passing that road.

because of boko they all abandoned the checkpoint and were hiding in the bushes and the toilets only to skunk out and show their skills when they peeped and saw its some bloody civilians and their civilian police!

you are right bro... I experience it when I was coming from katsina to ibadan... They will hide theirself in the night because of gboko, the driver will believe they are not at the check point..
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Kingkamba(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2017
obonujoker:
Buharian army with impunity and lawlessness
Get sense!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by dbymichael(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

typing from d comfort of ur abode.... Smh u need to go to borno
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2017
Useless Politicians.
Na to dey drive around for convoy when boys dey hungry.
Useless nation that pays militants higher than it's soldiers.
He no die
Next news abeg.
Re: Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him by obonujoker(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2017
Kingkamba:
Get sense!!!!!

Lol... y are you pained?? I am only copying el rufai, my mentor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.