Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu (33187 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by marticeus(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2017
If that kind of comment comes from Garba Shehu then it means that we are completely finished. I am now 100 percent sure that we have a Boko haram team in Aso rock. What a country ?
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
i think the chibok girls are being used as bargaining chip by boko haram. i sense that the reason they (bh) kidnapped the chibok girls was because they (bh) were about to be exposed and clamped down upon. the girls are being used as human shield hence the reason why use of force in rescuing the girls wouldnt be a great idea as the girls will be killed in a cross fire. its rational for kidnappers to take care of their prisoners because if their prisoners die, they have nothing left to bargain with, word would have gone out that something bad has happened and the army will swoop in on their location.

undecided
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by stieyven(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
santino09:
Nigerians are mainly fools... That's why foolish leaders say foolish things without any one speaking out. Fools!
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by prophetfire: 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
VOTE FOR SHEKAU. SHEKAU FOR PRESIDENT 2019. REASON: HE TAKES GOOD CARE OF OUR GIRLS MORE THAN THE BUHARI GOVT.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by DeadlyViper000: 12:40pm On May 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, we should send more ladies in IDP Camps to get better care from BH instead of dying of starvation.

#PresidentialBokoHaram
#ExecutiveBokoHaram
#LyingLiars
Tamuno oooooooooooo

Best comment of the year grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2017
fooools zooogerians..imagine how d north has used ur heads like cows to blive all these shiits
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by jobbers: 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
lol
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bizza45: 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter addressed to your parents by the company that manufactured the fake contraceptive.

market ain't that far, just go dia and buy a brain
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by nellyelitz(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2017
Your fada nyarsh
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nellybii: 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Read the complete story.. I know a lot of you are too lazy to get the full details..

http://tribuneonlineng.com/boko-haram-took-good-care-released-girls-presidency/

Don't mind all those commenting. All they do is read the caption and comment.
Most of them cannot read two paragraphs of English text due to laziness. Are these the ones that will read novels like James Hadley Chase or William Shakespare of those days?
I seriously doubt. How will they read to pass exams in any institution? This calls to serious questioning the future of Nigeria in the hands of these lazy drones. Honestly the future is very bleak.
Just ignore and move on.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nellybii: 2:46pm On May 09, 2017
marticeus:
If that kind of comment comes from Garba Shehu then it means that we are completely finished. I am now 100 percent sure that we have a Boko haram team in Aso rock. What a country ?

Why don't you just read the story and stop reacting to captions? Give it just 2 minutes or so it will help.
Garba was comparing them to the initial 21 girls released. That was the context of the situation.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by toye440: 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
santino09:
Nigerians are mainly fools... That's why foolish leaders say foolish things without any one speaking out. Fools!
who b fool, ur Papa.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2017
Garrithe1st:
So why are the children of hate foaming in the mouth over this issue. The fact is that after 3 years the girls will be reunited with their families.

Waiting on irrelevant side talks is just a symptom of a Pained and deeply frustrated heart.

cheesy

Ode trying to form smart...

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by kamalsal: 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
bizza45:

no they did not lie but no vex y don't u send one of your sis to dem let them take care of
What that statement mean is the chibok abduction was a scam all along... get it?
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bluecircle470: 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
So we should start praising the Book harams. Too much of cow milk in the brain of Garba shehu. Maybe u should take ur daughter to book haram to get better treatment.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 22Mikey: 5:48pm On May 09, 2017
What truth do you wanna hear my dear? Its all a scam. Use your head

NotOfThis:
There have been and there are different stories of what has happened to these girls that no one knows the truth anymore.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
Yes, that's what I was getting at.

22Mikey:
What truth do you wanna hear my dear? Its all a scam. Use your head

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Kaycee625(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
Esseite:
YET NO INTERVIEW WITH THE GIRLS.. for security reason
ALL TO BE TAKEN TO SAFE HOUSES.. for security reason
WHEN WOULD THEY BE RELEASED.. dont know for security reason
WHY DO THEY LOOK FRESH...boko haram took care of them for security reason
WHAT WAS THE EXCHANGE?... cant say for security reason...

IF SAMBISA WAS CONSTANTLY PATROLLED AND COMBED FOR 4-YEARS approx.. to the extent we eventually lost hope, vehicle movements went through rigorous search. WHY DO THE GIRLS LOOK ROBUST AND HEALTHY, THEY DONT LOOK LIKE GIRLS UNDER SAMBISA SUN?... i guess for security reasons also
Now I believe chibok girls is scam
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by scarr: 6:29pm On May 09, 2017
santino09:

Bet brother are you not a Nigerian?
Are you not a someone in this Nigeria?
Have you spoken out before?
Are you not among the fools?

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, we should send more ladies in IDP Camps to get better care from BH instead of dying of starvation.

#PresidentialBokoHaram
#ExecutiveBokoHaram
#LyingLiars

Such an irresponsible statement from one of the presidential cow's is a huge indictment on all past and present northern political leaders.

The entire northern state governor's​ should vacate their offices for boko Haram to govern those States since they have a better welfare packages​ for those under their care/custody.

What a shameful comment from such a high profile cow.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by obaloppelujo(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2017
Bishop Izuu Nwokolo writes "Honestly, if Buhari and his team plotted, executed and used the Chibok story to oust Jonathan, who was in charge of security, then Buhari is rare gem. Let him carry on.

And if you believe that silly narrative, please donate your daughters and sisters to Nnamdi Kanu or Dokubo Asari for 3 years. Then, use them to win for your hero.

Thank you President Buhari. Praise God. #Chibok82
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by KwoiZabo(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

#PresidentialBokoHaram
#ExecutiveBokoHaram
#LyingLiars
APC has no other option than taking good care of the girls because those girls gave them the presidency. I now know why mama peace was shouting "there is God O"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by fergie001: 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
Abeg who lied?
Na my mouth u wan here say dem shoot bird,e mama fly abi?
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
Garrithe1st:
So why are the children of hate foaming in the mouth over this issue. The fact is that after 3 years the girls will be reunited with their families.

Waiting on irrelevant side talks is just a symptom of a Pained and deeply frustrated heart.

cheesy

When f.ools talk......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Ekaka1(m): 5:42am On May 10, 2017
bizza45:

no they did not lie but no vex y don't u send one of your sis to dem let them take care of

I think He's just being sarcastic. Also letting you know how stewpid the idea by the govt official was
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bayelsaowei(m): 6:02am On May 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

I wish I can agree less.

They need to just nuke some class of politicians

Can u imagine such statement from a leader ?
isn't you an apc apostle??.. what went wrong?
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by oshorstan(f): 7:34am On May 10, 2017
whose budget is financially aiding their feeding Mr shehu?
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2017
nwabobo:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/boko-haram-took-good-care-released-girls-presidency/

Some of the things our politicians say, smh.
How about we round up all our politicians and send them off to Al-Quaeda hmmm? Let's see how they'll fare after 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by mrcas: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
santino09:
speak and die mysteriously huh. somethings are not jst right...nobody sticking out for nobody here. So Nigerians decided to keep looking y politicians keeps piling up cash.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Ken4agent(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2017
grin angry
bizza45:
which kin stupid talk b this , y don't u send your wives and daughters to them let them take take good care of them also ... I know na lai Muhammed or Femi adesina go talk this rubbish ... bunch of idiots , una papa nyash dia
cheesy
bizza45:
which kin stupid talk b this , y don't u send your wives and daughters to them let them take take good care of them also ... I know na lai Muhammed or Femi adesina go talk this rubbish ... bunch of idiots , una papa nyash dia
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.