Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu (33188 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Kcosmos: 9:53am On May 09, 2017
Hummmm.BH fed the girls well.....It is the captive of the relatives. So why wont they be fed well......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by konfused: 9:58am On May 09, 2017
Why is it that they have to share their pictures to the community heads first before they go home, does it mean girls as old as they are don't know their homes or their parents?

Something is not adding up......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by nwabobo: 9:59am On May 09, 2017
bizza45:

bokoharam member spotted!!!!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Rilwayne001: 10:04am On May 09, 2017
Trust Friendng and other zombies to still defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Leebeedo(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2017
So they are commending Boko Haram nos abi ? Isoke
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by DANIREM: 10:15am On May 09, 2017
Stupid talk after they don hammer those girls finish.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm....no comment.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by GuntersChain(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:

The first batch of chibok girls were released in may last year so this makes it the second anniversary.

The third anniversary gift will likely be another release of chibok girls in may 2018.

Discerning Nigerians should be able to place the dots for a better understanding of the girls abduction.
The quest for power makes some do crazy things and APC has shown what they represent: Evil

Shettima and his gang of power hungry mofos will suffer in the hereafter for sure.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by skydeexie(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2017
Esseite:
YET NO INTERVIEW WITH THE GIRLS.. for security reason
ALL TO BE TAKEN TO SAFE HOUSES.. for security reason
WHEN WOULD THEY BE RELEASED.. dont know for security reason
WHY DO THEY LOOK FRESH...boko haram took care of them for security reason
WHAT WAS THE EXCHANGE?... cant say for security reason...

IF SAMBISA WAS CONSTANTLY PATROLLED AND COMBED FOR 4-YEARS approx.. to the extent we eventually lost hope, vehicle movements went through rigorous search. WHY DO THE GIRLS LOOK ROBUST AND HEALTHY, THEY DONT LOOK LIKE GIRLS UNDER SAMBISA SUN?... i guess for security reasons also

Agreed! Your observations are spot on!
If you believed these girls ever set their feet in Sambisa forest, then it will be a cold day in hell, raining ice water!
If you can believe this lie, you can believe any other lie on earth. What a great shame and sham on this government.

Government and presidential spokesperson Garba Shehu, submit your resignation letter immediately to vice-President Osibanjo. You have brought shame, ridicule and embarrassment to this government by elevating Boko Haram above the level of your own administration in terms of people's welfare. How long will this charade and chicanery last? Only time will tell in the not too distant future. The same Boko Haram you elevated will eventually be the Achilles's heel of this government. They will surely bring you down in shame and ignominy since you're working in tandem with the terrorist group!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by truthstands11: 10:21am On May 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol hahaha You mean BH Camp that is located at Borno government house in Maiduguri?

Very correct. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Missonas(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin interesting
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Pejapaul: 10:28am On May 09, 2017
mr speaker, am disappointed at this statement, if your daughter happens to be one of the victims, would you have made this statement, or have you forgotten that it is better to eat the worst food and starve as a free man than to eat rice and chicken as a slave??
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bizza45: 10:29am On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
a simple condom would have avoided what u just wrote
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by truthstands11: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
Whatever any man sows, he shall reap. The lies from this govt will surely catch up with them. So the 21 girls were kept in a different place by boko haram and these 82 in another different place. What of all the bombs by Nig air force on sambisa forest all these while? These faces were in the forest where all those bombs were raining? Its Ok. No problem. One thing is sure, a house built on lies will never ever succeed. Take note.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:38am On May 09, 2017
i think the chibok girls are being used as bargaining chip by boko haram. i sense that the reason they (bh) kidnapped the chibok girls was because they (bh) were about to be exposed and clamped down upon. the girls are being used as human shield hence the reason why use of force in rescuing the girls wouldnt be a great idea as the girls will be killed in a cross fire. its rational for kidnappers to take care of their prisoners because if their prisoners die, they have nothing left to bargain with, word would have gone out that something bad has happened and the army will swoop in on their location.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Jakama90(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
You mean Boko Haram takes care of his people more than Bubu and APC? Please Boko, abeg mek una come kidnap me ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, we should send more ladies in IDP Camps to get better care from BH instead of dying of starvation.

#PresidentialBokoHaram
#ExecutiveBokoHaram
#LyingLiars

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 400billionman: 10:40am On May 09, 2017
A statement from one of the so called leaders.
Nawa..
Mental problem..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
... This statement by Shehu Garba has once again reiterated my strong believe that this whole chibok girls saga is a HOAX.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2017
some of those Grandmas seating at the back are chibok school girls as well abi?

so they were feed in custody of bh to the extent they are now chubbier than an average American obesity citizen.

maybe FG take us for a foôl, I'm not surprised since idiôts and zombies like BMC crew and some gullible Nigerians are actually fóols.

But wait o, all these girls even they healthy pass buhari sef, instead of that trip to London why didn't he just go to BH camp?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bitcoinvin(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Garrithe1st:
So why are the children of hate foaming in the mouth over this issue. The fact is that after 3 years the girls will be reunited with their families.

Waiting on irrelevant side talks is just a symptom of a Pained and deeply frustrated heart.

cheesy

garri pls send ur sisters to BH people...Hypcorite

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 10:42am On May 09, 2017
bizza45:
which kin stupid talk b this , y don't u send your wives and daughters to them let them take take good care of them also ... I know na lai Muhammed or Femi adesina go talk this rubbish ... bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 10:44am On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari took good care of the chibok girls........... Presidency
grin grin grin

Who is the presidency ? wink
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
I smell fish..
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
santino09:
Nigerians are mainly fools... That's why foolish leaders say foolish things without any one speaking out. Fools!

They just jinjard boko haram with that statement. What a stupid n senseless set of pple callin demselves leaders
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by xcuggsm(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2017
donmalcolm21:
I recommend an award of GCFR for Shekau fr taking care of those girls even with the rain of bombs from Nigeria Airforce in Sambisa.

I recommend sending more girls to BH for safe keeping
In fact NYSC Secretariat should consider posting youth corpers to serve with Boko Haram, especially the female ones!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by nwabobo: 10:52am On May 09, 2017
bizza45:

a simple condom would have avoided what u just wrote

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter addressed to your parents by the company that manufactured the fake contraceptive.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by bitcoinvin(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2017
DonCortino:

Na presidency talk am na! Abi u no see am?

lol...na waaa oooo
are they girls or women

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Lilimax(f): 11:07am On May 09, 2017
Kobicove:
A government official made this comment
I tell you!
I weep for this country cry

BTW, Chibok is a Scam.
Only time will tell!!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari received the girls on Sunday night, expressing delight over their release which he described as a pleasant second anniversary gift to the people of Nigeria.

Speaking while hosting them at his official residence at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, he said: “I cannot express in a few words how happy I am to welcome our dear girls back to freedom. “On behalf of all Nigerians, I will like to share my joy with you, your parents, your relatives, friends and government of Borno State on regaining your freedom.

“The Federal Government will like to commend the security agencies, the Red Cross, local authorities, local and foreign NGOs and all those who contributed in one way or another to secure the release of our Chibok Girls.”
I have a hunch that someone is saying all these on behalf of Buhari (as usual). Was it not that very night that he was flown back to London for his serious medical situation.
Building Nigeria is synonymous to building the Tower of Babel and Britain is the benefiary of the cacophony.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
GEJ's administration was frustrated by top northern officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.