Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu (33181 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by omoseth(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2017
Naso...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by austin2all: 8:40am On May 09, 2017
when you think you've heard it all. imagine a whole PRESIDENTIAL spokes person vomitting this trash.
I weep for the zoo.
The north are fooling themselves not nigerians.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Gkemz: 8:41am On May 09, 2017
because his kids were not involved. That's why he's saying such rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by YOLO1(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
@GarbaShehu Maybe we should send ur daughters there too for proper care

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by wristbangle: 8:44am On May 09, 2017
SMH. The way some Fulani reason is not different from he-goat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nofuckgiven: 8:45am On May 09, 2017
Na today? We knew it since. GEJ is wise to save his life by humbly stepping down than dying for this contraption called Nigeria or zoogeria! undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by model419(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2017
If boko boys took very gud care of them, u people should allow them to make their choice if to return to their parents or to remain with book boy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by JuneOctober(f): 8:48am On May 09, 2017
Nothing I won't hear in this country

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by JuneOctober(f): 8:50am On May 09, 2017
Nothing I won't hear in this country. Give them your daughter, let them care for her. Bush fowl

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by wakes: 8:54am On May 09, 2017
Smh
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by jude90(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2017
santino09:
Nigerians are mainly fools... That's why foolish leaders say foolish things without any one speaking out. Fools!
my brother it annoys me that am citizen of this stupid country filled up with fools. you still see some idiots that will come here to praise them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:56am On May 09, 2017
What a country!..
# the more u look, the less u see!
#nig. Abracadabra!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by 989900: 8:59am On May 09, 2017
Stupid talk.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by johnamedu: 9:00am On May 09, 2017
I am still wondering where on earth do these people get their financial support to feed their captives. Something keeps telling me that they are having support from powerful and influential organizations, like government. If u have ever made an arrangement to prepare a meal for students in the school, u will understand what I mean.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by TheFreeOne: 9:01am On May 09, 2017
GuntersChain:
President Muhammadu Buhari received the girls on Sunday night, expressing delight over their release which he described as a pleasant second anniversary gift to the people of Nigeria.

What a statement. What was the first gift?

The first batch of chibok girls were released in may last year so this makes it the second anniversary.

The third anniversary gift will likely be another release of chibok girls in may 2018.

Discerning Nigerians should be able to place the dots for a better understanding of the girls abduction.
The quest for power makes some do crazy things and APC has shown what they represent: Evil

Shettima and his gang of power hungry mofos will suffer in the hereafter for sure.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by TheFreeOne: 9:10am On May 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

He's indirectly telling us that these girls were carefully housed for political gain.

Oh...so you've not read chibok pastor bulus interview that one of the girls earlier released said they were kept in a house possibly within a Gra for about six months before being transferred to the forest?

The chibok girls issue is a political scam by northern politicians to get Gej out of Aso rock.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Kaydans(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/boko-haram-took-good-care-released-girls-presidency/

if you are a Nigerian and u believe that there's something like missing chibok girls then you are foolish.
until I see a before and after picture of this ladies I ain't believing a damn.
Buhari government is playing with our head.
Now book haram took care of them?
thought the same news said they girls were infected with HIV?
Give me Biafra now!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by rainylad(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2017
....I am soooo ashamed of this APC Government..just imagine what is coming from the Presidency..tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Splashme: 9:13am On May 09, 2017
bizza45:
which kin stupid talk b this , y don't u send your wives and daughters to them let them take take good care of them also ... I know na lai Muhammed or Femi adesina go talk this rubbish ... bunch of idiots , una papa nyash dia
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by profbabatunde: 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by kerike: 9:21am On May 09, 2017
For making this type of statement this man(Garba Shehu)dont deserve to be part of this governmnt he is a complete sadist and should be relieved of his post

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2017
Egbon Garbage shehu has started drinking again.
Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by BiggyBamBam: 9:23am On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/boko-haram-took-good-care-released-girls-presidency/

Like having sex with small girls?
Stupid government people!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by ikemesit4477: 9:24am On May 09, 2017
irsakant:
Who's smelling an act of conspiracy here?
I tell you you these is conspiracy of the highest order!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Nonochi: 9:28am On May 09, 2017
If truly this chibok is scam anybody that has hand in this will surely die a mysterious death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by tomzz(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2017
hello i'm new on nairaland concerning the topic the topic the issue of the chibok girls release was a trick to get nigerians mind off buhari's health this buhari govt is a joke :-Xhello i'm new on nairaland concerning the topic the topic the issue of the chibok girls release was a trick to get nigerians mind off buhari's health this buhari govt is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by JideAmuGiaka: 9:37am On May 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Oh...so you've not read chibok pastor bulus interview that one of the girls earlier released said they were kept in a house possibly within a Gra for about six months before being transferred to the forest?

The chibok girls issue is a political scam by northern politicians to get Gej out of Aso rock.

I am not in anyway doubting what you're saying. The girls were actually kidnapped but for a political gain hence the Northern resistance of them bn released under GEJ but the truth cannot be covered for so long.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by mcjude704: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
We did it yesterday and we doing today again subscribe now

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Guyman02: 9:51am On May 09, 2017
bizza45:
which kin stupid talk b this , y don't u send your wives and daughters to them let them take take good care of them also ... I know na lai Muhammed or Femi adesina go talk this rubbish ... bunch of idiots , una papa nyash dia

Read the article before rushing to book space and write rubbish. Even the heading says Garba Shehu, the article never mentioned Lai Moh'd or Femi Adeshina

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
A government official made this comment

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack / Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.