Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me (641 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me by BabaIbada: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
I met her on phone mistakenly and we dated without sighting each other for 3 years until I saw her late last year (2009). I have a long time relationship with another babe which may lead to marriage but this my "phone girl" strongly believes I will lead her to the alter too. Since we saw each other she has always been trying to satisfy me including trying to force money on me and looking for job for me.
1. She is not my tribe but from my country
2. She is as pretty as my real babe
3. She hasnt disclosed her age to me but she appears as old as I am if not older,
4. She is not educated (unlike my real babe) but she speaks impeccable English
5. She threatens to commit suicide if I tell her it's over.
Pls what do I do?
Re: Pls Advise Me by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
Implications of cheating.why did u start a fon reletionshp when u have a real babe as u call it?she's been wasting 3 yrs of her life wit u,now u want 2 cut her off just like dat,ur real babe is also hopin 2 be ur wife,if u weren't serious wit the fon girl,why did u let it last dis long?well u caused ur problem so figure it out urself.
Re: Pls Advise Me by Luvlgenius(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
[/b]If u are a polygamist then good for u,

if not who amongst the two ladies are u in love with?[b]

ITS YOUR DECISION BRO,
Re: Pls Advise Me by Jaideyone(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
double blessing grin grin grin grin
just marry both of them
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster
the fact that she says that she will commit suicide if you leave her means that this lady is mentally/emotionally unstable.

you have a good thing going on with your current gf, so stick to it. if its not working between the two of you then let her know about it and quickly break up with her. no need to waste her time or yours.

as for the mentaly unstable lady, i suggest you meet people for real and spend time with them first before evaluating them, you might just suffer from "filled balls syndrome" (thats when you wait for something so long that you fail to focus on whats really important.)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Job-seekers / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist / Who Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.