Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? (14466 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 09, 2017
Someone said you should delete the email and act like you never receive it... hmm You can do that. Alternatively, Don't respond. Just take it for what it is and move on.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by jobbers: 1:35pm On May 09, 2017
respond via ema
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by olafunny(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2017
Willie2015:

Use this English version: to translate that one na long story.... 2 days min, he will call u back.

No termite ever boast of devouring the rock.
The venom of a viper does nothing to the back of a tortoise
Any tree that entangle itself with the Omuluaweri tree always get killed
Who exactly is disturbing my progress ?
They are human beings and not trees
They are human being and not mountains
For trees have no eyes;
And mountains have no eyes

Ogun Lakaaye, Osinmale, Ogun, worldly respected, the King of other divinities
Land lord of rough houses in heaven, one who takes baths with blood despite having water at home
One who cover his body with palm front despite having clothes,
the powerful man who eats the dogs head alone
When Ogun, the God of Iron was coming back from Ire, his loinclothes was full of blood.

If it is witches that call my head,....... let their blood flow...
If it is wizard that call my head ......let their blood flow....
If it is any human that disturb my progress..... let their blood flow....

Tuo tuo tuo.

lol
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by UncutSk(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
olafunny:

Mehn na hardcore incantation ooo
Bruh grin grin grin
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Kaylexzy(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2017
lilfreezy:
Do it like Riley freeman. Tell him

no, fvck you, fvck the plane you flew in on, fvck dem shoes, fvck yo socks, fvck yo fairy gay accent, fvck yo yucmouth teeth, fvck yo hairpiece, fvck guy richie, fvck prince wiliams, and fvck the queen, this is Nigeria my president is sick and my account is empty nigga and if i catch you on the street im slappin the shiit outta you
grin

Lol. Typical Boondocks fan! Riley Freeman aka Young Reezy, The fund raiser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Capital Oil Workers Fear Job Losses / Poor Salary Not A Justification To Steal - Finance Minister Adeosun / Advice For A Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.