Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? (14449 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Quam7even(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2017
@op dust uresef off and move on...
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Suko110(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2017
If u knw d guy address just blow whistle that there is money buried in d guys house , make dss do d rest . Thank me later .

1 Like

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by ovaRAYted(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2017
lilfreezy:
Do it like Riley freeman. Tell him

no, fvck you, fvck the plane you flew in on, fvck dem shoes, fvck yo socks, fvck yo fairy gay accent, fvck yo yucmouth teeth, fvck yo hairpiece, fvck guy richie, fvck prince wiliams, and fvck the queen, this is Nigeria my president is sick and my account is empty nigga and if i catch you on the street im slappin the shiit outta you
grin

lol..damnn nigga,you is a fan of Riley too?? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Hades2016(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2017
Tell him to fvck himself angry
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by chiefolododo(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2017
Tell him you reject it
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by GeneralOjukwu: 7:59am On May 09, 2017
" get stuffed, I am going to be richer than you" angry

Remember to put the emoji angry

Just kidding. You might still need the man in future for a reference letter.

Write him politely, ask reasons for being fired for Lessons learnt and thank him for giving you the opportunity in the first place that you enjoyed the experience.

MODIFIED - it's all these ye ye copy-paste articles, my bad.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by twisteddaNy(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2017
lilfreezy:
Do it like Riley freeman. Tell him

no, fvck you, fvck the plane you flew in on, fvck dem shoes, fvck yo socks, fvck yo fairy gay accent, fvck yo yucmouth teeth, fvck yo hairpiece, fvck guy richie, fvck prince wiliams, and fvck the queen, this is Nigeria my president is sick and my account is empty nigga and if i catch you on the street im slappin the shiit outta you
grin

Bro why na grin

1 Like

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 09, 2017
careytommy7:
Rubbish thread. how did this even make homepage deposited being directly copied

careytommy7:
Rubbish thread. how did this even make homepage deposited being directly copied

Yes it's copied, but a link is provided nah.
The issue is if it happened what would you do?
Let's learn from you, Mr Inspector.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2017
Where are those 'nairaland has gone to the dogs' pipu? This thread is perfect proof of that.

OP just slid into the topic halfway, topic just slid into FP like that.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by kayvisuals: 8:12am On May 09, 2017
webdevelopa:

It is really unfair when you just conclude with a wrong perception without even checking whether it is real or not. Kindly take your time to check and retract your statement. Not everyone are scammer like you think.

And how is he a scammer? Sure you didn't read the post but rather fast in concluding.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Kcosmos: 8:22am On May 09, 2017
Reply the using the same medium....
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2017
ItuExchange:
Also, let him know that terminating me this way makes him look like a spineless weasel. We work from different states, but we always communicate through video calls/skype. I am not upset about losing the job, but simply very disappointed that he did not have the courtesy to do this face-to-face.

You shouldn't. Don't offer them the dignity of that, virtual firing is quite rude. Clean out your virtual desk, gather e-mail addresses of the colleagues you liked, and be thankful you're not working for a company that employs people like your boss anymore. If you really feel like it, spread the word on a site like Glassdoor – Get Hired. Love Your Job. Be classy, don't be disrespectful, but share your honest (anonymous) opinion about this company.

Other than that, sorry to hear you were fired (I'd go with one of the gentler euphemisms when discussing with future employers). Realize it's probably not you, there are lots of factors that go in to these things. Take a day or two to relax, then pick yourself up and get to looking for a new job!

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-should-I-respond-to-my-boss-who-fired-me-via-email

just type "f*ck you"
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by EaglesT(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2017
Tell am say 'This has been hacked'
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by EaglesT(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2017
Tell am say 'This email has been hacked'
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Olomigbona(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2017
Relax.... Swallow your ego.... search for another job... Time will heal you.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by tweetsme(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2017
olafunny:
Send him this and type the following:

Kiko lawo laafun
akara ogidi ni sawo gaari osan
Aago meji lomo ile iwe jade
Bi wan ookan nireke ri
Ina ni sun breadi juna
Oku leleja nta
Oro gbagidi, inu breadi
ba gbale agabata, atan laadari e si
Tuo tuo tuo.

He must call you back after 2 days.
Nonsense boss
Those pics are real.. That means you must actually be a ritualist.. You just unknowingly revealed yourself...
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by PeacenLove2: 9:05am On May 09, 2017
moscobabs:
pls don't try to abuse him/her rather Appreciate him, let him know how unique he is and praise his leadership skills,tell him what u gonna miss in his company and let him know u will never regret working with him.that if u have oporrtunity to work with him in nearest future u will do.let him know u are weak and not perfect .and assure him u will work on yourself that when next he sees u ,he will see a better in you.

Believe me your boss will regret and will try all means for u to get another job if he can't accept u back. just swallow ur ego.

its well

If only every human being were kind.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Mopelawlar(f): 9:10am On May 09, 2017
moscobabs:
pls don't try to abuse him/her rather Appreciate him, let him know how unique he is and praise his leadership skills,tell him what u gonna miss in his company and let him know u will never regret working with him.that if u have oporrtunity to work with him in nearest future u will do.let him know u are weak and not perfect .and assure him u will work on yourself that when next he sees u ,he will see a better in you.

Believe me your boss will regret and will try all means for u to get another job if he can't accept u back. just swallow ur ego.

its well

Yeeeeeeeeeeeel grin angry grin
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by UncutSk(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2017
olafunny:
Send him this and type the following:

Kiko lawo laafun
akara ogidi ni sawo gaari osan
Aago meji lomo ile iwe jade
Bi wan ookan nireke ri
Ina ni sun breadi juna
Oku leleja nta
Oro gbagidi, inu breadi
ba gbale agabata, atan laadari e si
Tuo tuo tuo.

He must call you back after 2 days.
Nonsense boss
Translate for niggas naa
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
moscobabs:

its well

Fvcking a55 licking dwib!!! Spineless advice like yours is what perpetuates the bad attitude/treatment meted out on employees!!!! Fvcking gutless, zero integrity looser!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by GEJPosterity: 10:04am On May 09, 2017
ayoolanr:

Fvcking a55 licking dwib!!! Spineless advice like yours is what perpetuates the bad attitude/treatment meted out on employees!!!! Fvcking gutless, zero integrity looser!!!!
Don't mind them. Spineless b1tchasses.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Waffarianman(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2017
Like one of my bro at the top typed "Delete" the email and pretend you never see any massage and resume work and see what will happens... if he fire you at your face accept your fate.

Life
Goes
On

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by moscobabs(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2017
ayoolanr:

I did not cause your predicament bro!!
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by olafunny(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
tweetsme:
Those pics are real.. That means you must actually be a ritualist.. You just unknowingly revealed yourself...
You wan do rituak ni?
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by olafunny(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
UncutSk:

Translate for niggas naa
Mehn na hardcore incantation ooo
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by ituglobal(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2017
I once experienced something like this. It's a pathetic story... But glory be to God today.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2017
Resign via email
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by LekkiHost: 11:32am On May 09, 2017
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by AlamienDagash(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Join illuminati
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Willie2015: 12:06pm On May 09, 2017
olafunny:

Mehn na hardcore incantation ooo

Use this English version: to translate that one na long story.... 2 days min, he will call u back.

No termite ever boast of devouring the rock.
The venom of a viper does nothing to the back of a tortoise
Any tree that entangle itself with the Omuluaweri tree always get killed
Who exactly is disturbing my progress ?
They are human beings and not trees
They are human being and not mountains
For trees have no eyes;
And mountains have no eyes

Ogun Lakaaye, Osinmale, Ogun, worldly respected, the King of other divinities
Land lord of rough houses in heaven, one who takes baths with blood despite having water at home
One who cover his body with palm front despite having clothes,
the powerful man who eats the dogs head alone
When Ogun, the God of Iron was coming back from Ire, his loinclothes was full of blood.

If it is witches that call my head,....... let their blood flow...
If it is wizard that call my head ......let their blood flow....
If it is any human that disturb my progress..... let their blood flow....

Tuo tuo tuo.
Re: How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
Marvel1206:
Reply him via 2go smiley
savage. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Or Handiwork What Should I Do? / Advice For A Friend... / Poor Salary Not A Justification To Steal - Finance Minister Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.