Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians (53615 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Saintp(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
patrickkkk:

angry And u know say the Yorubas' way u want go look for their trouble get mouth to abuse person wella !! grin They will give it to u more than u bargain for. cool

Some of these guys intentionally bring in tribalism so that fight can start while the sit, watch and laugh. Unfortunately many do fall for it.
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by adeniyi3971(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
let me not tok grin
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by marooh: 8:29am On May 10, 2017
NCAN....
U can see that their name is been selected becos them started Yahoo earlier!...

Remember no be politician oooooo
Hahahahahahahah grin
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by praisekeyzz(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
Jeezyy:
that oyibo wey dey d extreme left na black him be......abi him the show solidarity
na marcello

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Revolva(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2017
they r there cos they are from rich homes......ok....make we hear word

3 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by vRendoh(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2017
pamcode:
The guy in the middle and the one at the far right, their muscles is one of a kind o. Babes go just dey fall for them.
grin
This write up is about pikins wey sabi book and them put their head for ground to study and work hard to be the best in world history. Their problem no be to carry babe....no be the numbers of rounds or style dem follow woman do.
They are worthy of emulation. May the Almighty direct their path in Jesus name ..amen
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by pato1(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
If wishes were tree, I will live on trees like my cousins, Monkeys....
Cambridge, porridge, bridge, leveridge etc
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Nobody: 8:38am On May 10, 2017
ebukahandsome:

How much is Your wage for tribal comments like this... Igbos are naturaly wise but Your comment defined you
You must be from abakiliki. ..

Just look at the person correcting someone.

Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by BlackOnassis(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Ever heard of half breeds?

Half breed wetin? Na dog u dey talk abi human? grin
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by koolaid87: 8:41am On May 10, 2017
How dare you expect me to read this

Summarize joor!
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Nobody: 8:43am On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
one must get muscles sha
that one dey study bounceology and gymnastics

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by pamcode(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
who muscles epp? Being short with muscles dosent count ,makes u look like a dwarf
He might not be that short as it seems, since he is surrounded by taller guys.

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Hoduwahishape: 8:44am On May 10, 2017
Cambridge University the perfect platform to excel and impact the world or your society at least.
Sadly rather than make some ground breaking discovery or invention like white rich kids, these ones will use it to score chics and gain popularity, at the end thy will come back to Nigeria to out muscle hard working and struggling graduates in the labour market.

Or like the others do they will come with one bland basic idea like chin chin and say they have come to revolutionize the market.
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by ay4shizzy(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
A cross section of a USA university will feature more Igbos
kill urself...tribal ewu

3 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by pamcode(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2017
vRendoh:

grin
This write up is about pikins wey sabi book and them put their head for ground to study and work hard to be the best in world history. Their problem no be to carry babe....no be the numbers of rounds or style dem follow woman do.
They are worthy of emulation. May the Almighty direct their path in Jesus name ..amen
lol i am just commenting on their physique bro not about them getting babes.

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by ElsonMorali: 8:51am On May 10, 2017
Zaitoon:
you definitely have issues, must you bring tribe into everything undecided

He has a very big problem indeed. Up until now no Yoruba had come to shout Afonja, But then what do you expect from the children of hate? Yoruba names give them a nightmare.

7 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by pamcode(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2017
falcon01:
baba that muscle too much na and the guy short
Yeah for the guy in the middle but the one at far right is spot on.
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by pamcode(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2017
smith666999:
The guy with Afro = Luda Chris.

The one next to him = Korede Bello.

The rest = I don't know them... do you?
The short one with big muscles = Kevin Hart
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by robotix: 8:56am On May 10, 2017
egopersonified:
. You constantly have to prove that you are not dubious, corrupt, arrogant or untrustworthy. The energy you should use in developing yourself and your environment is expended fighting this stigma.

Even in Nigeria.
I swear. That shit is standing between me and 6M deal right now. All because of our fraud badge. We are trying to win a contract, they are interested in the product but to drop part payment na wahala right now.

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by ElsonMorali: 8:59am On May 10, 2017
izzou:

But BBC, twitter and the media recognized them as Nigerians,but here you are, a graduate of a local University that wouldn't even be among the top 2000 in Africa, bringing tribalism into it.

You should spend more time outside hate and bigotry. You would live longer

Like as If he's not saying the truth.

Pot calling kettle black.

Nairaland's resident ethnic bigot himself admonishing people on tribalism. Issshhhh....

2 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Shortyy(f): 9:00am On May 10, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Half breed wetin? Na dog u dey talk abi human? grin
Half casts my fren.
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01am On May 10, 2017
Saintp:
Let us develop our schools to world class standards so that other nationalities will come here and pose. Posing and making noise in a white man's creation shouldn't make news if we want to be equal to them. Good for them though.
bros ehn what u just said is the truth and should be the priority but the guys claiming to represent us are only interested in things like budget padding, ali must appear in uniforms, magu is friends with some corrupt people and lately coordinating president and i can assure you nothing would change till.....nigerians pay millions to school in ghana, sudan, india, cyprus, ukraine and other shitplaces countries, if ASUU doesnt go on strike the govt is not ready to improve our educational institutions meanwhile they brag about being graduates of havard and other notable institutions abroad yet their actions prove they only went there to snap pictures and they are nothing more than street hustlers
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by robotix: 9:02am On May 10, 2017
ebukahandsome:

How much is Your wage for tribal comments like this... Igbos are naturaly wise but Your comment defined you
You must be from abakiliki. ..
you are wrong. I am igbo but it seems you have not been seeing the way these sets of bastard disgrace Igbos on here. I typical ashamed to identify with them most times.

Go to politics section and read comments from Igbos. I begin to wonder where these guys came from. It's a shame and it's rest on us to start calling them out.

4 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by wristbangle: 9:02am On May 10, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
A cross section of a USA university will feature more Igbos

Foolish comment

5 Likes

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Nobody: 9:16am On May 10, 2017
halimi26:
I have said it before&i"ll say it again
Black men are the most handsome and masculine men out of every other race in the world
especially when they have got their shit together(in good shape,dignified,intelligent,good dresser,charming)
No other race of men even comes close
thanks! grin *blushing* i am sure you are beautifull yourself i love you too kiss

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by dacovajnr: 9:17am On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

My love and respect for black men (the good ones like you said tho) is outta this world. kiss kiss kiss

The sweetness around them can't be found anywhere. To those cupcakes making us proud, I love ya plenri kiss
This is ME! Do you still love me?

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by hannie20(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2017
winkgood feat worthy of emulation.
is it just me; I don't seem to see any lady among them. we've got a lot of work to do then

undecided wink
Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by cosade(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2017
Jeezyy:
that oyibo wey dey d extreme left na black him be......abi him the show solidarity

Na black man, see him hair nau.

1 Like

Re: The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians by Abee79(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2017
Jeezyy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Neco Result Checking Trick / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? / See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.