Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh (1666 Views)

Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by farano(f): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
Lagos State Government honors late Dr. Adadevoh who died trying to curb the spread of Ebola. Finally, Our Government is using the social media to hear the voice of it's people. God bless her soul. .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3Xbj3hg3n/

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2017
Point of correction op

They didn't bow to pressure

She deserves it

Lagos knows who deserves honor Adadevoh deserves it

Just looking for what and appropriate time to do it

This are one of failures of the last administration they didn't honor her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 9:56am On May 09, 2017
good!

She deserves a place in the good book of the state, acting the savior role!

RIP ma!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by skullzflex(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
Lagos State is working .. RIP our Hero
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by GloriaNinja(f): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
undecided EBOLA WAS A BASTARD DISEASE THAT PLAGUED NIGERIA.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by donmalcolm21(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
Kudos to Stella Adadevoh.

Let's pray farano don't put her own picture on this thread
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by donmalcolm21(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Following
To BMC Utako
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 10:02am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Point of correction op

She deserves it

This are one of failures of the last administration they didn't honor her
Babatunde Raji Fashola!

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Babatunde Raji Fashola!

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by farano(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Point of correction op

She deserves it

Did you read @dejiayowole post at all? smh
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2017
farano:
Did you read @dejiayowole post at all? smh

Editor tell us ooo

Gej failed God and humanity

By not honoring the hero (Adadevoh ) of our time

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 10:10am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Stop publicizing ignorance!

The thread is about the recognition of the heroine by the state government of Lagos.
Talking about the failure of the last administration should be referring to the past governor of Lagos state, not former Nigerian President.

Moreover, if your wish is to implicate Goodluck Jonathan, has the present government of the Federation succeeded in honouring her?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Stop publicizing ignorance!

The thread is about the recognition of the heroine by the state government of Lagos.
Talking about the failure of the last administration should be referring to the past governor of Lagos state, not formal Nigerian President.

Moreover, if your wish is to implicate Goodluck Jonathan, has the present government of the Federation succeeded in honouring her?

Let me educate you a little

Gej ad supporters like you claimed the Victory of eradicating ebola out if Nigeria

What stops your hero (Gej) honoring her with aso rock clinic?

Lagos is the pioneer of Apc and opposition in Nigeria

Same apc government honered her

Tell me even her hone state did not

Aldo not to forget your hero (Gej) battered our economy to a state of comatose

That's what baba is doing now

Continually Rest In Peace Dr Adadevoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Sleekydee(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided EBOLA WAS A BASTARD DISEASE THAT PLAGUED NIGERIA.

Are u serious? i didn't know oh, tell mi more..lol...@CaptainObvious

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by decatalyst(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2017
The title isn't correct!

What pressure? Government decided to be responsive and responsible, yet you want to paint them stubborn again?

Nigerians, what will ever please us? undecided
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 10:45am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you a little

Gej ad supporters like you claimed the Victory of eradicating ebola out if Nigeria

What stops your hero (Gej) honoring her with aso rock clinic?

Lagos is the pioneer of Apc and opposition in Nigeria

Same apc government honered her

Tell me even her hone state did not

Aldo not to forget your hero (Gej) battered our economy to a state of comatose

That's what baba is doing now

Continually Rest In Peace Dr Adadevoh
take this proper orientation, though doing that is synonymous to getting a fly informed!

I'm never a fan of GEJ and I still had the lill done I could to canvass for Buhari's election.

Tell us the genuine policy your hero, Buhari has initiated to liberate the nation's economy.

Adadevoh Stella sacrificed her life, Lagos state having the immediate and real benefit and Nigeria by extension.

If she didn't curb the virus, the state that would be greatly affected is Lagos state.

On the bolded, your ignorance will always haunt you. Go and Check Shade Stella Adadevoh's profile very well

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
take this proper orientation, though doing that is synonymous to getting a fly informed!

I'm never a fan of GEJ and I still had the lill done I could to canvass for Buhari's election.

Tell us the genuine policy your hero, Buhari has initiated to liberate the nation's economy.

Adadevoh Stella sacrificed her life, Lagos state having the immediate and real benefit and Nigeria by extension.

If she didn't curb the virus, the state that would be greatly affected is Lagos state.

On the bolded, your ignorance will always haunt you. Go and Check Shade Stella Adadevoh's profile very well

Everyone denying not to be Gej supporter anymore

It's not good to be a failure

Like the word goes success as many fathers

Failure is am orphan

You are a Gej main supporter but due to a failure you are denying him
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by femolacqua(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2017
Nice move
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 10:54am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Everyone denying not to be Gej supporter anymore

It's not good to be a failure

Like the word goes success as many fathers

Failure is am orphan

You are a Gej main supporter but due to a failure you are denying him

You were not yet connected to the Internet when I started opposing GEJ here on nairaland. most likely before the first telecommunication mast was erected in your town.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by madridguy(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2017
Good move.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by sarrki(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
You were not yet connected to the Internet when I started opposing GEJ here on nairaland.

Lol

Mr guru tell us something new

So if am not a member of nairaland I don't know Internet

According to you?

Your hero failed we don't need to have Internet access to know that Gej is a failure

Keep to him

Leave baba alone

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2017
Finally. I shared this on my wall as well
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by OlujobaSamuel: 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

Mr guru tell us something new

So if am not a member of nairaland I don't know Internet

According to you?

Your hero failed we don't need to have Internet access to know that Gej is a failure

Keep to him

Leave baba alone
abeg how much be your pay? you can defend anything sha, seems you are arresa cuz it's been long we saw his usual trash.
it's a pity we have ur likes in across parties.
@topic, kudos to the state govt for its responsive nature to citizens complaints.
rest on ma.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 2:05pm On May 09, 2017
What pressure and from or by who?

You people just make up silly stories just for the heck of it.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 2:11pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

In fact, FG and GEJ's failure at our ports of entry was responsible for Ebola killing that woman to start with.

edited.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 2:30pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:

If your stealing is not corruption looting and stealing administration hero didn't battered and destroyed out economy, there won't be anything for PMB to liberate in the first place.

In 2014-2015 when oil was selling for $100-88, your looting and stealing hero was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary even though Nigeria accumulated the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria under Jonathan so was the economy the great under jonathan the reason why he was borrowing hundreds of billion till May 2015 when PMB took over?

You people need to stop insulting our intelligence.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by ProWalker: 2:35pm On May 09, 2017
It was a very stupid oversight in the first place. That woman practically gave her life for millions of Lagosians to live.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 2:59pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:
It was a very stupid oversight in the first place. That woman practically gave her life for millions of Lagosians to live.

For Nigerians to live.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
deomelo:

If your stealing is not corruption looting and stealing administration hero didn't battered and destroyed out economy, there won't be anything for PMB to liberate in the first place.

In 2014-2015 when oil was selling for $100-88, your looting and stealing hero was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary even though Nigeria accumulated the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria under Jonathan so was the economy the great under jonathan the reason why he was borrowing hundreds of billion till May 2015 when PMB took over?

You people need to stop insulting our intelligence.
fucck the hell off!

GEJ was never my man and will never be.
Claiming Buhari has done better to wipe off the shit left by GEJ betrays logic and sanity.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
fucck the hell off!

GEJ was never my man and will never be.
Claiming Buhari has done better to wipe off the shit left by GEJ betrays logic and sanity.

No, you need to fucck off because we are doing better today and if we are not, our reserves and savings won't be growing more than under Jona.

We are doing better because we are recovering what was looted from apartments, sewage pit, cemetery, airports, under people's bed, in bank accounts and so on.

Lastly, we are heading out of recession so one more time, go Bleep yourself too.
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by Tolexander: 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
deomelo:

No, you need to fucck off because we are doing better today and if we are not, our reserves and savings won't be growing more than under Jona.

We are doing better because we are recovering what was looted from apartments, sewage pit, cemetery, airports, under people's bed, in bank accounts and so on.

Lastly, we are heading out of recession so one more time, go Bleep yourself too.
So where have been the ones looted by the APC members and their associates or they are saints?

what has been the effect of the "claimed recovered loot" to the economy?
Re: Lagos At 50: Lagos State Govt Bows To Pressure, Finally Honors Late Dr. Adadevoh by deomelo: 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
Tolexander:
So where have been the ones looted by the APC members and their associates or they are saints?

Who are they, what was stolen, how much and from where?

Last time I checked, the SGF was sacked and is under investigation for corruption so go ahead and name the ones you are talking about or you are just spewing garbage

what has been the effect of the "claimed recovered loot" to the economy?

It's in our FG account instead of private bank accounts, inside sewage pits, under your bed, in cemeteries and so on.

What's your silly point gan sef? We should not recover stolen funds because we don't know what to do with it?

What a sad and puerile reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gives Update On Alleged Coup Against Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu: The New Voice Of Pro-biafra Independence- Daily Mail Uk, AFP / Learn From My Mistake, Reach Out To OBJ- Jonathan Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.