Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) (33428 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by neocortex: 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
If she has called twice from captivity, then it is likely a consented "abduction"
because no kidnapper will give their victims freedom to be making calls.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by salesforce: 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
Eh ya
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by 2shur: 1:20pm On May 09, 2017
Very simple shiiit
Bicch
Dsts y i ha8 afonjas biches
Dem go dey form soft
Hard2get
U don finally fall in2 hands of yahoo ritualists
Follow normal guy
No
Na d one wey dey drive G wagon
E.O.D
Venza
Benz
I got no pity for these bichess
Cause they the cause of they death
She is an opo
Opo now is trapped.
Gba gbe oshii
Tell your mum the truth
Dat u r an opo
An aristo
All girls are prostitutes.
Bicchh
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Abee79(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
She's nuh missing, she's just vacationing with her yahoo boy boyfriend.

B4 you come 4 me, na play I dey o

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2017
It was not like this during our own time now..UNAD I graduated cool cool
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by ThetruthisbitEr(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2017
madridguy:
It is high time our government equipped our police with latest technology in tracking missing person.

only possible if heads can use sim cards.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by ThetruthisbitEr(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Abee79 post=56353534][/quote]

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
From the write up, she called her mother to pray for her safety, meaning she is in danger. So with such gadget, her phone can be ping and get the exact location she is. We need new and latest technology.

ThetruthisbitEr:
only possible if heads can use sim cards.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
Won ma ri , o sure
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:
"For I well know the thoughts I have towards you declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace and not of calamity. "

It is well, she will be found in Jesus name.
She fit dey fvckkk somebody somewhere jareee....I'm tired of all these missing girls every now and then
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by fafambo: 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
:PShe get Boobs shaa!
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Bdeli(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
wotsup about dis one?

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Princeemmymu: 6:10am On May 10, 2017
dainformant:
A 200 level student of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Adefunke Adewodun, has been declared missing by the Ekiti State Police Command. Adefunke, a student of the Department of Theatre and Media Arts, was said to have come to her hostel in Osekita a couple of weeks ago, where she picked some of her belongings and left.

According to reports, the mother of the missing girl, Mrs Rosaline Adewodun, said her daughter had called her twice from captivity, requesting that the family should pray for her safe return. I pray dey see her sha, but maybe she go hustle

She told reporters that she saw Adefunke last on Sunday, 23 April, 2017 when she left Ondo after the first semester break, adding that efforts to trace her since then had proved fruitless.

Confirming the incident to reporters on Monday in Ado Ekiti, spokesman for the Police Command, Alberto Adeyemi, noted that efforts are ongoing to unravel the whereabouts of the missing girl.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/200-level-female-ekiti-student-declared.html
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Tovict(f): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
you are found in Jesus Name
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Let hope she is safe from harm, rituals or molestation.

Hope she isn't in a guy's house.

This can't be popular advice - Ladies, don't give yourselves freely to guys. Cohabitation hardly ever has advantages except for the guy

I agree with your last statement.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:19am On May 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

I agree with your last statement somewhat.

grin.... Stop living with that guy, ma'am!

I am a man but it's just the truth. Familiarity breeds contempt.

You can get to see each other 24/7 but scarcity moderately done, increases value
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:22am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin.... Stop living with that guy, ma'am!

I am a man but it's just the truth. Familiarity breeds contempt.

You can get to see each other 24/7 but scarcity moderately done, increases value

lol I am not living with any guy, except maybe my father when he was still here.

I agree because speaking from school experience, if it goes south, most times its only the guy that fully benefited or comes out unscathed.

Then again, there are those who lived together and are married now. Everything is not black or white, there are grey areas.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:29am On May 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

lol I am not living with any guy, except maybe my father when he was still here.

I agree because speaking from school experience, if it goes south, most times its only the guy that fully benefited or comes out unscathed.

Then again, there are those who lived together and are married now. Everything is not black or white, there are grey areas.

Your Dad is in Paradise...bless his soul.

I agree with you. But, i don't where you come from....but where i am less than 5% of such cases end in marriage.

The scarcity - value thing actually works for both genders / sexes.

A man who brings you roses every 30 mins, burst into tears when you are having MP, washes, starches and irons your undies... after 1 week, you would be sick of all that sugar.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Your Dad is in Paradise...bless his soul.

I agree with you. But, i don't where you come from....but where i am less than 5% of such cases end in marriage.

The scarcity - value thing actually works for both genders / sexes.

A man who brings you roses every 30 mins, burst into tears when you are having MP, washes, starches and irons your undies... after 1 week, you would be sick of all that sugar.

This is very true.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Sammyscott(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
I hope she hasn't being used for subscription by these evil guys... just saying tho grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Man Kills And Buries His Lover Over N.5M In Ogun / Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.