Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,103 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations (703 Views)

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations by walestar01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
I don't know the benefit of being alone cause my life is all about one relationship all the other despite having bad side in me, I have never have a free time till now , my first relationship -2 yrs, second- 3 yrs and the 3rd now started from june 2007 till now and she was the that made me drop my second relationship was of her trouble with me over finance. What do you enjoy from loneliness, I need to know maybe is better than being in relationship before I decide my life style,Help me for God's sake,my whole is relationship,relationship
Re: I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
The benefits of being alone includes,not having 2 think abt 1 person all the time,being able to do wat u want like lookin at another boy/girl without any1 acting jealous.not having to worry about callin ur bf/gf,infact doing wat u want without any stupid questns 4rm a bf/gf.its good 2 be in luv but i thnk its also good to be alone at a point cos u just feel free.but i must also say there's a difference in being lonely & being alone,u can be alone witout being lonely.just like i am now.
Re: I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations by madlady(f): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

@walestar01,  which ever wale you are. Try being alone for some time, it could be a mind enhancing experience for you.

You do not have to be alone permanently, but entering into one relationship after another is not good for your peace of mind,how will you know what you really want from your life partner.

Spend some time developing your work,studies,hobbies,and any thing else you may be interested in.

When you do return to dating you should feel fresh and rearing to meet that SP person lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations by tngtech(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
walestar01:

What do you enjoy from loneliness,

it's the devil's workshop,

don't try to ever be lonely, you may commit suicide.
Re: I Don't Know The Benefit Of Being Alone Cause My Life Is All About One Relations by Youngpo413: 5:23am On Aug 04, 2015
madlady:
shocked shocked shocked

@walestar01,  which ever wale you are. Try being alone for some time, it could be a mind enhancing experience for you.

You do not have to be alone permanently, but entering into one relationship after another is not good for your peace of mind,how will you know what you really want from your life partner.

Spend some time developing your work,studies,hobbies,and any thing else you may be interested in.

When you do return to dating you should feel fresh and rearing to meet that SP person lipsrsealed
Men can stay without relationship but women can't because they can't do without sex,that their pusy needs steady pounding

(1) (Reply)

Plss Help! Help! Help! / Rape / For Guys/gurls Can U Date This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.