Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate (55080 Views)

Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair / NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by LionDeLeo: 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
Wailers can wail themselves to death like barren witches, it doesn't stop the fact that Bubu remains the president while PYO is his vice and their relationship has been cordial.

I doubt if any flatron can ever come close to being even SGF.

Bunch of shameless id!ots.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by RisingUp: 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Sirpaul(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2017
SO...... he won't act as the president
i can see some people misleading the president
just because we said 9JA administration was good under Osinbajo.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by praisekeyzz(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
This man will be the next president!
Just watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by gsmphoneseller: 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
Scam presidency

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Hardeysolution(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
What am I seeing. Okay if he is called acting President, won't he coordinate?? What should be said. ..act in my place?? ?what is Buhari doing sef.. Coordinating the affairs of the country na. ..

NERDC should have introduced Civic Education earlier.. .

Nonsense!! !!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
The wailers need something to hold on to. This news will gladdens them as they have no hope.
The Nigeria constitution that was referenced in Buhari's letter is clear on who is acting President. Mischief makers

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by ehissi(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2017
T
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by ooshinibos: 4:04pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

The high chief of the wailing wailers

There won't be need for wailing

God is in charge of the affairs of our country

God is not in charge , God is not in the business of madness and chaos , it is only in Nigeria that sarrki and his fellow citizens believe that God is in charge of everything and all things , lazy country ,
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by legaxi(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
That is not fair enough to our democracy

Nigeria is not practicing Democracy cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Ndiofe: 4:05pm On May 09, 2017
coordinator lmfao!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by IamAirforce1: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
Downgrading

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Oballer: 4:07pm On May 09, 2017
why cant the west,south and east do a collabo and leave this country for them northerners..after all they have absolutely nothing to offer anyone except power claims...Buharis handlers know what they are doing...they mean no well for this nation at all..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by olaoye15(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
That is not fair enough to our democracy

what is not fair enough?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by talk2saintify(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2017
WHICH BUHARI??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by pat077: 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
So the VP is now a supervisor

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by malton: 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Anyone who thinks a very sick Buhari would write to NASS, handing over power to a southerner is a political novice. I mean not when the north is unsure about the outcome of this latest trip.

Osinbanjo is Co-ordinator and Abba Kyari Presido.
Anyway what's the difference between now and June 2015 when Abba Kyari became our President?

All hail President Abba Kyari, otherwise known as Buhari's cousin.

When will you stop flaming the embers of discord?

It is unbecoming for a man your age to keep acting so crass as exploiting the differences that exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by gurunlocker: 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
Coordinator? Sounds like "Mere Commissioner" to me...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by dragonking2: 4:09pm On May 09, 2017
Osunbade the coordinator grin
More like mere commissioner cheesy .Buhari wicked no be small.
The yorubas never see anything yet. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Splashme: 4:09pm On May 09, 2017
Lusola15:
shocked COORDINATOR shocked
In what part of the constitution is that one

Very dangerous for our democracy, I wish the president a speedy recovery and I wish the COORDINATOR (if there is anything like that) best of luck

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by FlamesD: 4:09pm On May 09, 2017
The game continues, but God has the final say. Nigerians are watching,
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Hardeysolution(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Anyone who thinks a very sick Buhari would write to NASS, handing over power to a southerner is a political novice. I mean not when the north is unsure about the outcome of this latest trip.

Osinbanjo is Co-ordinator and Abba Kyari Presido.
Anyway what's the difference between now and June 2015 when Abba Kyari became our President?

All hail President Abba Kyari, otherwise known as Buhari's cousin.
okay. I understand
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by koning: 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
"Disturbed by the content of the letter, Senator Mao Ohabunwa, who raised a Point of Order, said there is no provision in the constitution for a Coordinating Vice President."

It even took an Igbo senator to point out the anomaly. When will these SW people develop balls?. There are many senators from Osinbajo's constituency. What are they waiting for.

Buhari did not even write that letter. Abba Kyari did. SMH.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
VirginFinder:

The constitution is clear enough as Ahmed Lawan pointed out and Mao Ohuabunwa was ruled out of order.

Dont fall for the antics of extremely foolish, mischievous, pained and envious yEasterners!
See this yorrober boy o! Are you OK at all? Why didn't the first letter in January also use that word? You are a zombie and nobody expects much from you anyway.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Hardeysolution(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2017
dragonking2:
Osunbade the coordinator grin
More like mere commissioner cheesy .Buhari wicked no be small.
The yorubas never see anything yet. grin

Dullest Nairalander of the week.

Please go for Civic education class even if you're a father. Go to your sons and daughters

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2017
Buhari is not in his right frame of mind. I am sure Abba Kyari wrote the letter

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by KKKWHITE(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
stepping down has become a huge task for him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by exlink10(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
kolomental
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by 989900: 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
Why can't the right words be used?

This is not a sole proprietorship enterprise.

Use the right words and save all the unnecessary 'crinkum-crakum' and hullabaloo (Patrick no vex o . . . I just couldn't resist).
Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by BeardedMeat(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
malton:

When will you stop flaming the embers of discord?

It is unbecoming for a man your age to keep acting so crass as exploiting the differences that exist.
What's this one wailing about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate by DeadlyViper000: 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Wailers can wail themselves to death like barren witches, it doesn't stop the fact that Bubu remains the president while PYO is his vice and their relationship has been cordial.

I doubt if any flatron can ever come close to being even SGF.

Bunch of shameless id!ots.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.