Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal (1254 Views)

Advice On Nissan Altima 2000 Model / Electrical Faults, Brain Box, Burnt Coil, New Engine On Nissan Moran 04 / Advice Needed on NISSAN MAXIMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by jonnyp(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
Pls house any thread on Nissan maxima and Nissan Altima..
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2017
jonnyp:

Do you own 1, or intend to own 1?
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by jonnyp(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Do you own 1, or intend to own 1?
I intend to own one 2006 or 2007 preferably.
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by jonnyp(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by salvo583: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
go for post 2007 models
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by sekesi2009(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2017
I have one Nissan maxima, an old model, 1997, V6, very rugged , drives like bull. Got it in 2012, engine never had a problem, and never been worked on. Apart from the normal regular maintenance, only thing i changed is the shaft, and that is after two years of usage in late 2014. Since then, I have been changing the shaft once a year and i guessed it's because there ain't original parts. The only downside to it is it's fuel usage. All V6 engines gulps more fuel than inline 4s, but if actually you ever driven a V6 before, you will never want to go back to 4 plug engine. This is very simple. So, overall, if you won't mind the power, you shouldn't mind the fuel consumption. Presently, am planning to get another one next year April, and it will still be a V6! This is my own little assessment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by Inception(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2017
sekesi2009:
I have one Nissan maxima, an old model, 1997, V6, very rugged , drives like bull. Got it in 2012, engine never had a problem, and never been worked on. Apart from the normal regular maintenance, only thing i changed is the shaft, and that is after two years of usage in late 2014. Since then, I have been changing the shaft once a year and i guessed it's because there ain't original parts. The only downside to it is it's fuel usage. All V6 engines gulps more fuel than inline 4s, but if actually you ever driven a V6 before, you will never want to go back to 4 plug engine. This is very simple. So, overall, if you won't mind the power, you shouldn't mind the fuel consumption. Presently, am planning to get another one next year April, and it will still be a V6! This is my own little assessment. Thanks.

Maximas of that generation were known to be very reliable...
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by jonnyp(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
Inception:

Maximas of that generation were known to be very reliable...
Re: Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal by aieromon(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2017
jonnyp:

https://www.nairaland.com/1317206/official-nissan-infiniti-thread

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape From Burning Car / Dolphins And New Orleans Saints Are The Next / Hyundai Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.