Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (96802 Views)

Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by mosez346(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
infact these is absolutely nonsense..nowadays woman have sold their dignity. they are no more respectable in society again because of their immoral behavior... what a shame!!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Emmyjazzy(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
This dry stock fish??

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by iambliss: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
souljaboy:
Outrightly I don't support domestic violence but I know mercy aigbe is so guilty( core bitch) got a friend with clear pictures who slept with her too... Lanre would have resulted to plain evidences instead of battery.. Die for one woman... She's out there next min Fckn.... Another man
if this is true then mercy has another thing coming. tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by moorevic(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
My brother aah na so you dey do after you don straff am abi. All expense trip paid by her abi. Olodo, onye eberibe, apari akwa la gi. Slay king
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Kebreal92(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2017
Like Tiwa like Mercy......
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by CuddleMe(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
R.I.P English

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by victorazy(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
Kobicove:
Who is this one? undecided
that's my friend a stylist in Daniel's here in Abuja.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2017
Wonder who still does this ....f@ck and snap angry

sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by hemmagiz(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..
its the norm all over the earth for no female celebrity is a saint..
But what the world won't tolerate is domestic violence..
didn't u read the story well...re read.. .again.. ...he just wanted to let the world know that she is nt telling the truth ND that he does not support wife beaters....

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Organs(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
Na wah oh, who be this one again, kwanu? Odiegwu!!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by chenchin: 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
Will you keep quiet!!!!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Odunharry(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
Philpham:
Look at the rat Mercy will sleep with,Abeg she has better class than you.
The power of the D
. Forget abt his looks, who knows if his bedroom skill is so good

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by consultancy: 6:17pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..
i fail to see d wisdom, or even common sense in what you have just written
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Boldtrust(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
you called cheating a "norm"? Something must be seriously wrong with this generation. The truth is if you can not keep you pants to you waste, do not get married. This is the fundamental principle of marriage. Every other sense is devilishly inspired. Being an actress or a celebrity isn't a licence to open her legs to every tail she deems fit either.

I'm not supporting domestic violence, but it can only be as evil as cheating. Not worse.

4 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by cuedish: 6:18pm On May 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Is it cheating or domestic violence that we are dealing with?

I'm fed up already.
Next!!! angry

The case of an infidel spurs up domestic violence.
Only a loser-man will keep quiet about it.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
Is it Gentry that's not sleeping around. A woman beater is definitely a cheat. Why feel cheated when a wife does what you do.

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Deback2018: 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
so we should clap for u?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by OkuFaba(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
Kobicove:
Who is this one? undecided
the fool cant even write correct English
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by placeofallure(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?
So if she hooked up with you, does it change anything? What if she had died from the beating, would you have still come out to say such crap?? angry
Btw, Why does mercy hook up wit guys dat throw bomb with their English? undecided

Is it only the English? Mtcheeeew, Mercy fall hand wella because i still cannot fathom what she was doing with this dude, see his neck like pepsi long throat. I no know say men too dey follow do attention seeker, we're talking domestic violence he's here spurning rubbish, bring out pinshures if you dare Mr Blackmailer!

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by firebaby(f): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Ghen ........ghen...... Keep them coming MAHN!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...a! Not surprised......they come to the US a lots
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Olukat(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?
So if she hooked up with you, does it change anything? What if she had died from the beating, would you have still come out to say such crap?? angry
Btw, Why does mercy hook up wit guys dat throw bomb with their English? undecided

What do you think was the issue?
Once a woman begins to cheat she loses her home.
We have seen the height of this case already, after bail he walks away to another woman
Kapish!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Enyimbamercedes: 6:28pm On May 09, 2017
See as he be like shekau chewing stick!

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by bigfather(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2017
sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en

Bloody Kiss and Tell !

Rubbish angry
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by AkumahTalk(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2017
Seems like Mercy has a thing for men with poor grammer

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by sunshineV(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2017
Mercy just wasting d power of her NUNU ontop uneducated men

smh
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by firebaby(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2017
fatymore:
Peeps he is talking about Mercy aigba not the known mercy aigbe... But still Mercy is a cheat

You are very right all those actress they are using acting to publicize themselves.....something must have provoked the man which isn't one tym it could have been a persistent promiscuity that made the man beat her.....no sane man will ever love or like to share his wife lailai...??she will be ridiculed at last....she dsnt know you don't go to court and come out and be friends again....the father of her child o Ga..... o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by golddust6000(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2017
I am not a prostitute, i am a runs girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
mercy cheating on Lanre ? If this is confirmed to be true then mercy is in trouble, ur hubby get dick yet u dey cheat abi ?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Bamz(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Your mates are boasting of achievements...

You are counting sex conquests.... angry angry angry

"she art uruba film"...."cut her cheating"....**** tha fuq? shocked

She's an artress grin cheesy
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by haykes(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
Another1, season film no dey finish ok make i watch small
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Sunnyja: 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?

She might be after their little cash.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by KevinDein: 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
Boldtrust:

you called cheating a "norm"? Something must be seriously wrong with this generation. The truth is if you can not keep you pants to you waste, do not get married. This is the fundamental principle of marriage. Every other sense is devilishly inspired. Being an actress or a celebrity isn't a licence to open her legs to every tail she deems fit either.

I'm not supporting domestic violence, but it can only be as evil as cheating. Not worse.
Well said, man.

Amazing how the ladies feel cheating isn't a big deal. Sick ladies everywhere. Anyone that sees cheating on one's married partner as a "norm" shouldn't be taken seriously when he/she preaches against domestic violence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) / Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.