Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (96380 Views)

Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Midastorch(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
Akshow:
Another Stephanie Otobo saga loading. Finger crossed.

u are asking if having sex with another man while married to her husband is an issue? Like seriously?
Brother,some girls are just dumb...

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by OliveCynosure(f): 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
Ur grammar nawa!!

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On May 09, 2017
From Apostle Suleiman and gang to

Mercy aigbe and gang....

Kontinue oooo

We will be clicking n reading ur life stories
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by mickeymimi: 6:55pm On May 09, 2017
lols...the man don kolo.....I think he is just making fun of them.....or trying to be funny.....
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Collins0609(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
So its normal for a lady to cheat and abuse a man
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..
its the norm all over the earth for no female celebrity is a saint..
But what the world won't tolerate is domestic violence..
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
This guy is a fool. Never dare a desperate woman. They are like a rattle snake chased to a wall. This guy wan carry matter wey no concern am
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by fof1: 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en

AND SO WHAT.? BUSY BODY ADULTERY DEY SWEET U.WHEN U ARE CAUGHT STOCKED IN LIKE D KENYANS,UR EYE WILL BE VERY CLEAR. SHAMELESS MAN. ATTENTION SEEKER.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by potent5(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
The guy hand sha. What's he pointing at? Toy abi biscuit?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?
So if she hooked up with you, does it change anything? What if she had died from the beating, would you have still come out to say such crap?? angry
Btw, Why does mercy hook up wit guys dat throw bomb with their English? undecided

The bomb blows her mind grin shebi girls like bad guys.make una chop well belliful.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by joinnow: 7:08pm On May 09, 2017
Both wrong can't make a right.
if actually is is caught cheating
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by hitleraldof(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..
dude at times I wonder how I share same planet with some people....... in which world can cheating ever be justified?? forget that Mercy woman when lanre was spoiling her with money she did not mind the beatings and his insanely piss poor grammar.... all of a sudden money done dey finish she wants to form #abusedandspeakingout......she is making a mockery of women in real abusive relationships that they can't get out of...... make she go yansh down...
and guy abeg never say cheating is justified Abah na, Maka why kwanu........... dude if my wife should cheat on me she should pray I don't find out if I do I go "BEAT" am beat her papa beat her mama join if I vex self I beat her village king.... their father
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by sybarite7(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2017
I NAIJA,EACH MONTH NA DIFFERENT NEWS DEY TREND, FROM tonto to oge okoye,to Stephanie & apostle, to dino melaye(aje Ku ya ni o je) to freeze to aunty Kemi, to KC limpopo, now mercy aigbe gentry hmm,naija be like season film with different episode

now to d issue on ground, that write up looks familiar, same way Mr Gentry typed his message ...I smell something
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by sybarite7(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2017
NAIJA,EACH MONTH NA DIFFERENT NEWS DEY TREND, FROM tonto to oge okoye,to Stephanie & apostle, to dino melaye(aje Ku ya ni o je) to freeze to aunty Kemi, to KC limpopo, now mercy aigbe gentry hmm,naija be like season film with different episode

now to d issue on ground, that write up looks familiar, same way Mr Gentry typed his message ...I smell something

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2017
lifestyle1:
Dangerous publicity stunt.

Very dangerous. The guy na goat. He doesn't know he can be arrested for blackmail.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by blackgorillaman: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
You are a less man ,telling the world you have sex with a lady makes you a jelly man not real man ,Mercy if you and lanre makes up your mind you are no more good for each other please you guys should part on friendly[color=#550000][/color] mood
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by PDPGuy: 7:30pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?
So if she hooked up with you, does it change anything? What if she had died from the beating, would you have still come out to say such crap?? angry
Btw, Why does mercy hook up wit guys dat throw bomb with their English? undecided

Those guys are her type
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by whizcartel(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2017
Tiri gbosa for this boda's English✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by ladykolly(f): 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en
so why coming up wit dat issue in dis crises,pipo lyk u can cause havoc for d world
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nofuckgiven: 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
majekdom2:
Is it Gentry that's not sleeping around. A woman beater is definitely a cheat. Why feel cheated when a wife does what you do.
Help me ask them oh! All these hypocritical men self! If it were in saner climes that Gentry guy would have bagged some years in jail and lost some of his properties to Mercy!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5283508_screenshot20170509172039_jpegceb4a6e7b1fea3d82117995af45a630c

read the full story and see photos of them HERE

Sorry, but de one wey dey hia don do.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by tonytony208(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:

I pray your wife cheats on you, since your parents has taught you that marital insincerity is a norm. May your daughters also cheat on their husbands and may your son's wives cheat on your sons. Pls say amen to the prayers.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by tonytony208(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Is it cheating or domestic violence that we are dealing with?

I'm fed up already.
Next!!! angry

You should know that cheating can culminate to domestic violence
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by shacxy(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
What a cheap blackmail by a wife beater

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Heavance(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:
Aww keep your​ matters private.... Na lie.... Just like BankyW making videos and pictures kissing his woman... Forgetting that we have seen the lady kiss others with more passion than ever.....
Hahahahahahahaha.....
I can't laugh abeg, you brutal o, chaiiiiiiii........
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by olab059(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?

Why do you women love to play victim? You overlooked Mercy Aigbe's wrong deeds to concentrate on what the man allegedly did.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by LeanonGOD(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Mr. Shit-HOUSE, what do you want to accomplish with this nonsense - do you want to write a book, make a movie or is it a publicity stunt for your business?. Telling the world that a woman open her legs for you makes you much more lower than the garage boys (agberos). You are a sick hyena, mental institution has a bed for you.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Jamean(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Your mates are boasting of achievements...

You are counting sex conquests.... angry angry angry

"she art uruba film"...."cut her cheating"....**** tha fuq? shocked

Lmao! maybe the guy is from Jukun tribe
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by legendsilver(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
Ur wife will cheat on you and God go punish you if you complain. Cheap low life rat
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
Straffing no no good grammar.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:

The later part of this comment sounds sensible but the former is so daft,in your mind you have said something sensible.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
olab059:

Why do you women love to play victim? You overlooked Mercy Aigbe's wrong deeds to concentrate on what the man allegedly did.
No Folo women reason oh.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by gbenoba: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
I tink dis guy needs help honestly....wars d meaning of this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.