Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart (808 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by onila(f): 4:14pm On May 09, 2017
the girl he always liked since in secondary school

he used to chase her but she always rejected him

she said hes not good enough and hes poor

he asked her out when he was in university and she still said no

he moved on after he graduated from uni and met a gorgeous lady who accepted him for he was
they got married and had kids
she struggled him until he became rich

one day he met hes childhood sweetheart walking the on the road and approached her
she couldn't believe how rich and handsome he has become

he asked her out and she started dating him
and he divorced hes first wife for her and had full custody of the kids

and told everyone that hes first wife was a bad woman and used to cheat on me

you see why women don't struggle with men these days but go for ready made men

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2017
Ok so make we fry beans nw because he dump her first wife... undecided undecided
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by CuddleMe(f): 4:24pm On May 09, 2017
Happy ending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 09, 2017
Awww... Wat a touching story kiss
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Elmojiid(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
please what is the title becoz i need to watch it
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
Wen will u stop creating meaningless threads dis gal
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by onila(f): 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wen will u stop creating meaningless threads dis gal

you don't like my story undecided
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Victornezzar: 7:18pm On May 09, 2017
onila:

you don't like my story undecided
mtcheew
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2017
Never expect anything from struggling with a man rather struggle for yourself and become a self made woman
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by Cool23(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
Op u have the award for the stupidest thread ever made
Re: He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart by onila(f): 1:29am On May 10, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

...... / Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild (18+ Onl / The Most Well Behaved And Classy Guys On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.