Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114920 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
post=56419746:

I'm still waiting for list of industries own by your kinsmen in Ibadan

IVM Anambra
So an igbo man own IVM ?? Stop looking like a berk. Innoson motor is own by nigerian built with Nigeria money. Those industries i posted are privately own by individual or joinly own by a group. i never get ur time. Am busy now.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
So an igbo man own IVM ?? Stop looking like a berk. I still dey busy i never get ur time.

No is owned by Yoruba man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
INNOSON Vehicle logo.jpg

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Innocent Chukwuma and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra.[1][2]

70% of the car parts are produced locally[3] while the rest is being imported from Japan, China and Germany.[1]

Among the models of IVM are the five-seaters Fox (1,5 liter engine) and Umu (2 liter engine) as well as the mini-bus Uz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
shifting the goal post again to ownership. I thought we were talking about development in cities how does ownership matter?meanwhile am still waiting for the whole of south east to give me a research institute one biko nu.
you guy are even the one diverting topic
pls list 35company in oyo state since anambra1son has list 76 from anambra
let continue from there forget the owner just list 35
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
So an igbo man own IVM ?? Stop looking like a berk. Innoson motor is own by nigerian built with Nigeria money. Those industries i posted are privately own by individual or joinly own by a group. i never get ur time. Am busy now.
illitrate grin
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
uglyafonja:

In addition to the list he gave you about Nnewi...

IBeto battery....lion car battery and other brand.

Chikason lubricant

A -z lubricant

Ngobros....

and hundred of automobile spare part and part fabrication company....

For your information.... 90% of tube and tire, brake pad, oil cylinder and co used in Nigeria are produced in Nnewi...

You may be using them but you don't know

just like 80% shoes,bags and clothes worn in Nigeria are all Aba made../

like I said, you may be wearing but you don't know....because they tag them with foreign label....
save your epistle for your type who hasn't cross the niger bridge before
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
Anambra industrial areas

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
post=56420050:

No is owned by Yoruba man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
INNOSON Vehicle logo.jpg

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Innocent Chukwuma and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra.[1][2]

70% of the car parts are produced locally[3] while the rest is being imported from Japan, China and Germany.[1]

Among the models of IVM are the five-seaters Fox (1,5 liter engine) and Umu (2 liter engine) as well as the mini-bus Uz
FG built innoson plant, innocent is just a chairman of the company http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/new-auto-policy-coming-terms-innosons-car-ownership-option/ only proforce car is a motor plant own by an individual which is a yoruba man.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
illitrate grin
Odoriferous dude
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
arinze2015:
actually one thing you people dont know is that every state has there uniqueness e.g
kogi host largest cement plant in africa
kano host largest textiles coy
rivers oil
Anambra host largest market in africa
so is other nigerian state so find something else to say
onitsha main market again ?you guys can brag for the world so what happened to kejeita market kumasi in ghana?na wa ooo.let me just help you south got nothing on south west except volume of mansions that aside lagos state.bedides tge main market onitsha that I went isn't has big as it counterpart in Abidjan so keep massaging your ego with large rubbish.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
save your epistle for your type who hasn't cross the niger bridge before
What you wrote should be directed to your kinsmen that are nervous and lazy to venture in other regions.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
FG built innoson plant, innocent is just a chairman of the company http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/new-auto-policy-coming-terms-innosons-car-ownership-option/ only proforce car is a motor plant own by an individual which is a yoruba man.

Otondo IVM is 100% owned by Innoson Chukwuma

Poin of correction on PROFORCE

Adetokunbo Ogundeyin I wanted to be a manufacturer. So we teamed up with some Colombians to set up Proforce in 2008. That was actually how we started the company. And the reason we founded the company, like I said, was due to the high level of insecurity in the country and all over the world. Nigeria is not isolated on this, because when you look at it, the same thing is happening in many countries across the world.

What exactly do you produce in your Ode Remo plant, and can the quality standard be compared with similar products elsewhere in the world?
We make a lot of tactical vehicles, cash-in-transit vans; infantry combat vehicles, armoured patrol boats, Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV’s) and architectural armouring. We are now putting together a prototype military tank. Majority of these vehicles are second to none when you look at the quality. We have brought in expatriates that have a combined 70 years experience in armoring, and these are people who were the top guys where they were working before. They have transferred the technology to Nigerians who are coming up seriously fast. In fact, we have a couple armoured personnel carriers (APCs) that the Nigerian team put together and when you look at the quality of the finish, you can match it in quality with the APC’s the expatriate team made.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Yyeske(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
Ebonyi beats Oyo hands down, Anambra knows her mate and never ever can Oyo and Anambra be on same list.

BIG for nothing state like Oyo, Ogun is being mentioned because of proximity to Lagos but not as if it's the whole of Ogun state, just those villages bordering Lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
shifting the goal post again to ownership. I thought we were talking about development in cities how does ownership matter?meanwhile am still waiting for the whole of south east to give me a research institute one biko nu.

since you have been researching what have you produced....
Common Aba and Nnewi is imitating every goods produced in China....

tell me what you have researched for so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Dozzy group

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2017
Dozzy group companies, makers of Dozzy oil, Piko juice, Plastics and Cuttroff Gas

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
post=56420727:

What you wrote should be directed to your kinsmen that are nervous and lazy to venture in other regions.
lol.keep deceiving yourself only my ejigbo people self travel more than igbo people at large talk more of other yoruba larger groups like ijebu,Ondo axis of ile iluji,ogbomoso and offa .you think is by moving from east to the neglected part of lagos of alaba and okokomaiko axis?if you like take the picture of the whole millennium junction with only 2 companies there and call it industrial layout it doesn't change the fact that the only time a south east state will come ahead of ibadan is the alphabetically name of state.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
Tiger Food Onitsha
Still waiting for the list

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
[s]lol.keep deceiving yourself only my ejigbo people self travel more than igbo people at large talk more of other yoruba larger groups like ijebu,Ondo axis of ile iluji,ogbomoso and offa .you think is by moving from east to the neglected part of lagos of alaba and okokomaiko axis?if you like take the picture of the whole millennium junction with only 2 companies there and call it industrial layout it doesn't change the fact that the only time a south east state will come ahead of ibadan is the alphabetically name of state[/s].

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author= post=56421857][/quote]

Tiger Food

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Yyeske(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
uglyafonja:

Ask who you quoted how Japan, Taiwan and China started, don't mind those 'Lagosians'
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
Niccus food industry and Ibeto industy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
Cutix wire and cable plc

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
uglyafonja:

ask the farmers in abakaliki the rice farm they know the importance of IITA more .
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
ask the farmers in abakaliki the rice farm they know the importance of IITA more .

Answer my question....

What have you researched

At least ,we have Abakalike rice.....

What is Ibadan known for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
Stain rice mill

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
Ascon Oil lubricant will soon be commission, these are indigenous industries

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Yyeske(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2017
uglyafonja:

Answer my question....
What have you researched
At least ,we have Abakalike rice.....
What is Ibadan known for
Correct.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
Josan Rice mill

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2017
Lyden farm

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
popizaino:
onitsha main market again ?you guys can brag for the world so what happened to kejeita market kumasi in ghana?na wa ooo.let me just help you south got nothing on south west except volume of mansions that aside lagos state.bedides tge main market onitsha that I went isn't has big as it counterpart in Abidjan so keep massaging your ego with large rubbish.
bro use your google onitsha main market is the largest in west africa
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Correct.
Join the development in enugu with owerri come u anambra square com tix am with aba he no fit reach ibadan development.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Lyden

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.