Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114765 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
this is insultive.comparing Abalaki with a size of Agbowo-makola axis of ibadan to ibadan.

liePODs are unintelligent.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Ejiod(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
1&2....inner street of Abakalike..
2&3....inner street of Ibadan

Post inner street...that shows a place is developed and not posting public pics
Badt guy
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
Basic123:
this is insultive.comparing Abalaki with a size of Agbowo-makola axis of ibadan to ibadan.

liePODs are unintelligent.
Them be Olodo now

Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Kakamorufu(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
Eastwalk:
Are those ones outer streets, you no gbadun grin

Ibadan
that's my relaxation spot in the last pix. genesis hall and suites. that's the hood I grew up in. abakaliki my foot. hamlet wey no reach half of Ibadan south west

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
IBADAN

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
Natural beach at Abakalike

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
Lagistatively grin grin grin grin you no well. So am Oxtonguy OK continue

Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan a.k.a IB city. Ibadan, running splash of rust and gold-flung and scattered among seven hills like broken china in the sun. J. P. Clark.

Why is she unique? 1.The city and kano city were the only cities in niger area when the British stepped on niger area soil.

2.The Intellectual capital of the country. a.Houses the country premier university,the university of Ibadan b.Houses the country's premier medical school,Ibadan medical school. c.Houses the country foremost teaching hospital.UCH d.Houses the international headquarters of International Institute for Tropical Agriculture. e.Houses the Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) f. National Horticultural Research Institute NIHORT h.J.P Clark,wole soyinka,chinua Achebe developed as literary giants in the city.

3.The Cradle of Nigerian Modernity. a.First TV station in Africa. b.First university in nigeria. c.First modern stadium in sub-saharan Africa(liberty stadium) d.First skyscraper in subsaharan Africa(cocoa house) e.Largest shopping mall in west Africa. f.first modern road in nigeria(Ibadan to Oyo).

4.3rd,if not 2nd largest market in Nigeria after lagos and kano.
5.Largest city in west Africa in term of land mass

6.listed as one of the 5 African cities to watch by financial times of newyork in 2015.
THE BROWN ROOF FETISHISTS ARE FREE TO POST ANY PICTURE SHA.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by arinze2015: 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Kakamorufu:
LMAO. I gree. which of the hamlet you came from can stand side by side with Ibadan. oya talk
bro ibadan keresi enugu ati owerri interm of beaty anddevelopment i lived in ojo ibadan and i know 50% of ibadan more than you do so ti gbo
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
IBADAN

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by legislatively: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
Abakaliki vs Ibadan, nice.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
IB CITY

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Oxtonguy: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Eastwalk:
Lagistatively grin grin grin grin you no well. So am Oxtonguy OK continue

Ibadan
Abeg ignore that guy, na me e just dey pursue all around for nairaland I no know watin I do am oo undecided
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Victorakats(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Truth is, Owerri shouldn't be there...
Not as developed as the picture portrays it!

Secondly, Ibadan is really one of the best most developed cities in Nigeria.

I respect the West for their wisdom in developing their cities, I'm not sure the same will be said about our Eastern brothers, not thanks to Aba... Lol

11 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:05pm On May 09, 2017
Abakalike inner street

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Edu3Again: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
All the money used is money from the South.

South South South when will you wake up?

If the money was in the North will they share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by dadavivo: 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
1&2.....Abakalike
3&4....Ibadan
Afonjas will come for you. Soon
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by toseen7: 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
Me i don't know what Ibadan is doing on that list..... undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by OKJAMB: 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
if i hear? Na uyo b first

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
Check out the buildings on the street...this is were common man lives in ABAKALIKE......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
IB city

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
Does this explain where r money has invested?? undecided because I was expecting photo's of <b>companies</b>
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by ojun50(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
10 out of 36
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
fernandobush:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Porthacourt

Over-rated slum! Stinking, Dirty, Bad Roads, and filled with Killers!!

Dirty City!

Ibadan

Tagged city of the poor!!

Brown roof, uncivillized people, Dirty, ritualists and 419ners.

KANO

All I can say is "FEAR NORTH".... I don't need much explanation.

IKEJA

Great city... smiley

Home of cash wink

Wonderful Lagos wink
eleribu Na dat your bad belle go kill you. Olosi alakori
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by do4luv14(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
ASABA no be state capital again, abi ASABA no fine for your eyes ehn Op,

hmmm mak ah no jst talk sha
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by TrapHedges(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
fernandobush:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Porthacourt
Garden of Eden!

Ibadan
Tagged city of the poor!!
Brown roof, uncivillized people, Dirty, ritualists and 419ners.
KANO
All I can say is "FEAR NORTH".... I don't need much explanation.
IKEJA
GHETTO... smiley
Home of Thugs wink
Bloody Lagos wink

cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by McLove(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
Igboesika:
O. P u need to dig out the major part of Ibadan. I am dissapointed in seing Ibadan on that list.
And I am much more disappointed in you for judging IB City with what you see and read online alone! I wouldn't mind to be your guide if you want to come visiting

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by martineverest(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
Op , what is the meaning of develop?... Ikeja is second to none
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Stanleyville(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
PH??!!

Wat is dis guy smoking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.