Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

He Loves Me But He Hasn’t Proposed To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me But He Hasn’t Proposed To Me (402 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Your Boyfriend You Are Dating For The Past 5 Months Hasn’t Proposed? Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Me But He Hasn’t Proposed To Me by pabostt: 4:56pm On May 09, 2017
There is a likelihood that two opposite sex may have a strong feeling for each other when they are close. The degree of the feeling may vary between them. The partner with the strongest feeling may be troubled as to why his partner hasn't proposed to her. One of the questions on her mind may be “why has he not proposed to me, though, I perceive he loves me?”. This question may persist until there is an answer.

I will be focusing on ladies in this article because a question like this is common among them.

It is important that you must know that there are certain levels where closeness can lead to a strong emotional feeling. The feeling should not be mistaken for love. You should be able to separate feeling from love for you to ascertain that he truly loves you. He should be willing and ready to propose to you if he truly wants to go into a relationship with you. If you are really sure he loves you, read further to understand some of the things that may refrain him from proposing to you.

Moreover, you must create the right atmosphere for him to freely express himself.

I will try to discuss some of the restraints:

Attitude

Hope your attitude has not refrained him from expressing his mind? Maybe there are certain behaviors of yours, he is not yet satisfied with, and he is waiting for the time you will change. Although, love is not easily angered it keeps no record of wrongs. But going into a relationship with a person with such attitude may be like going to hell. Check your attitude if it is not the stumbling block on his way.

Lifestyle

The way you live may not be okay with him. Guys may be careful of ladies that live an expensive lifestyle. Ladies' expensive lifestyle scares men away from ladies they could have married. In addition, you like partying and hanging around the wrong kinds of places which he may dislike. Lifestyles like this may stop him from proposing to you. Looking before you leap is an important key when going into a relationship.

Afraid

Some guys have a phobia to propose to a lady. Fear makes some men ask questions like “what if she says No or what if my proposal affects our friendship or won’t my proposal annoys her?” Once a guy is afraid of the unfavorable outcome of his proposal, he may decide to keep the thought to himself.

Priority

Going into a relationship may not be his present priority. There is time for everything in life, time to sow, time to reap, time for personal growth, time to court and time to marry. The time factor is important in life. Moreover, a man’s attention will be where his mind is.

Family

One of the two families may be showing displeasure in your friendship and this may affect his decision in proposing to you.

Note: It is important that you define your relationship to avoid getting emotionally attached. When your friendship is defined you may likely not get entangled emotionally.

Source: http://www.treatrelationships.com.ng/2017/05/he-loves-me-but-has-not-proposed-to-me.html
Re: He Loves Me But He Hasn’t Proposed To Me by IamAirforce1: 4:58pm On May 09, 2017
Then you propose to him

Afterall, What a man can do A woman can do better.

(1) (Reply)

Apology!! / Live Training On Digital Media Marketing <100% Live Practical> / Ways To Know If Your Guy Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.