Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (119664 Views)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried Take Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed Him / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
angry NCAN

PLEASE IDENTIFY THAT STUBBORN CORPSE. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iceboy4752(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder if the senses of some Africans are on vacation.

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by dalaman: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Africans and madness. I was expecting to see the corpes spring out of the ground and lead the way, instead, what I saw was some inane drunks dancing around with a coffin and shouting.

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by buffalowings4: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
M
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef
tongue
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Zaitoon: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Please what is the title of this film and where can I buy it grin

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nofuckgiven: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
So this story have reached nairaland. How news travel fast undecided
Pastors self grin
A pastor was praying for a demon-possessed man. He said, in the name of Jesus, what do u want frm this Man? speak up before I cast u out this moment! The demon in the man said, I want him to win the American Lottery Draw worth $200billion tonight. The pastor lowered the microphone and whispered; get out of him and enter into me.
Don't laugh alone pass it grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by toseen7: 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
Ha! Nnkàn nbe undecided
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
I witnessed this kind stuff as a child. It's real. In my village....

The alleged killer was thoroughly beaten to near death. A woman.

Please what is that your tribe again undecided
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Ogalanyachieze: 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
Makes me wanna shout there is God o
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by veacea: 8:26pm On May 09, 2017

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Koolking(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
African can be so dramatic. I was hoping to see real life drama, but what I saw was all fat lie
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
I SPOTTED 3 CORPSE LIKE FACES IN THE PICS, WHICH ONE OF THEM WAS THE MAIN?

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ngwaba(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
Only in Africa.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by lakes99: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
in Nollywood anything can happen grin

Bet, this happening in real life .......Nah grin
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by JJhealthycare: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
Okay
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by emu22(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
U see'who so ever posted dis stuff is aware of how gullible Nigerians can be.even ZOOTOPIA is beta than Nigeria.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Baroba(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
Duck Tales
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by savagefinder: 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Ah ah.. Must you lie and join?

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
Oh mon dieu. Some "very intelligent" people believe this?! The dead can reveal nothing 'cos they tell no tale. Never forget that.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by timunstopable: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
Please dont waste your mb to watcu that video

I am regretting self

Nonsense
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ihesiuloa(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
I opened this to actually see the corpse moving and taking them to his killer!... still watching!

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Airoflaw(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
what's the title?
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ezugegere(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
Are you from Akoko Edo in Edo state?

ZKOSOSO:

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2017
Ah grin

Kuku kee me then grin

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by bangging(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Lies from the pit of hell.
mr man wake up, its not new....
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ayusconcord(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2017
Yeyenatu
Why the coffin no go there itself¿
Mtcheewwwww

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by cjfbn: 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
It's very possible. The bad thing there is that the spirit involved is earthbound.
What died is the flesh. The spirit is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by einsteino(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
we do this in my place, it is lke a spiritual autopsy. we call it questioning the corpse. if a family is suspicious of the circumstances surrounding their kins death, they would request for it.

question goes this way..

did you die a natural death..

did you die by accident, did you die from ill health

the person who killed you, is he from your family..
from your work..

and so on.. they just narrow the questions till they get to a conclusion.. if the person who has a hand in the death is close by, the corpse leads them.

answers usually involve intense vibration from the casket..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by abescom: 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
They must think we are foolish. They didn't stage that abi? Their fada.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by otswag(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
It's videos and the following supporting comments like this that sometimes makes me embarrassed about my country. The mumu of Nigerians is monumental. Stupidity is engraved into our DNA. Walahi!, nigerians are immune to intelligence. SMH!! !!

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Nawa oooo strange things happening. Won't be surprised if it happened. There is nothing new under the sun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.