Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (119710 Views)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried Take Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed Him / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Cool23(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
If anybody believes that story make thunder fire op
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Africans leave superstition alone and develop in science and technology, you refused.

i would have believed this shit if the coffin was floating in the air and leading them.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by abescom: 8:40pm On May 09, 2017
And this is not Nigeria. This is in Benin. I can hear some of their Languages as I am partly Beninese. Someone said J'vai pose un question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by toshmann(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin
The kind story wey de comot from Naija grin

Who will deliver this nation abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by realestniggah: 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
this is just one of the many reason why am an atheist..you will discover that the vast majority of people who shall believe this story are gonna be Christian religion folks..it crazy..you need to free your mind

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
Juju is real....dnt allow education to deceive you

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by shinechinedu(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
einsteino:
we do this in my place, it is lke a spiritual autopsy. we call it questioning the corpse. if a family is suspicious of the circumstances surrounding their kins death, they would request for it.

question goes this way..

did you die a natural death..

did you die by accident, did you die from ill health

the person who killed you, is he from your family..
from your work..

and so on.. they just narrow the questions till they get to a conclusion.. if the person who has a hand in the death is close by, the corpse leads them.

answers usually involve intense vibration from the casket..

Thank you very much for this, i witnessed this thrice in my community in Delta state …it's very fetish And so crazy and can actually have consequences for the family One way or the other that's why it's been abandoned now, combined with western lifestyle eroding Our cultures.. people here have not seen it first hand So i really don't blame them …this practice is very rare now

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by realestniggah: 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
easternguy1:
Juju is real....dnt allow education to deceive you

gullible person like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by MrCork: 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/corpse-refused-to-be-buried-takes.html

Ha ha ha ha ha...you home base people mennnnn...so bakkkkkto it's unbelievable....and then u say Nigeria is advancing..Bush people!! (No oofensece
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by PROPHETmichael: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
deekseen:
I was actually expecting to see the corpse move or fly on its own, and to hear it mention the name of the killer.

If that had happened, your comment would've read "what is the title of this movie?"

My brother, leave matter for matthias, things dey happen for this world.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Develpeast: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
It is blissful when you do not believe in these things, atleast you wont be conscious of it everyday. The devil loves it this way because when he takes from you, you cannot protest because you do not believe that you are been stolen from.

Do you think these people are all stupid and backward at thesame time for this thing to be staged?

did anyone of you watch the video when the coffin nearly fell all of them but they were saved by the onlookers?

If you say spiritism doesnt exist because he did not happen the way your limited brain can access it, then you should also not believe that there is another planet apart from the one we live in since they do not contain humans.

6 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by MrCork: 8:51pm On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
This is quite scary... A video footage which is trending online reportedly shows a corpse refused to be buried as the coffin allegedly took the villagers to a house where the "person behind the death of the deceased" resides...

The footage which was posted on Facebook yesterday has garnered nearly 50,000 views with many online users left shocked over the incident...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/corpse-refused-to-be-buried-takes.html

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9uCeXnp5s

...did the cops get out of the coffin an point to the house?.... Nigeria so bush it's irafosvanik?...I hope my white London friends don't see this!! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 09, 2017
the paul bearers did it.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Coldfeets: 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
johnydon22:
Africans can be terribly stupid: Corpse refused to be buried and take villagers to the house of it's killers, baam when you check you see people carrying the corpse. why isnt the corpse taking them there on it's own without humans having to carry it.. ndi nzuzu everywhere

My friend what are you saying?

If you as a full grown adult still believes a man was born of a virgin, suffered death and was crucified, rose up from the dead after three days and then went straight to heaven, then why can't you believe this corpse story?

This corpse story even has a video to prove it and yet you wanna remain an unrepentant disbeliever.

Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by johnydon22(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
Coldfeets:

My friend what are you saying?

If you as a full grown adult still believes a man was born of a virgin, suffered death and was crucified, rose up from the dead after three days and then went straight to heaven, then why can't you believe this corpse story?
I am an atheist, basing your argument on the false premise that i believed the crap you listed above was your first fail.

next time, dont start with assumptions.

This corpse story even has a video to prove it and yet you wanna remain an unrepentant disbeliever.

Too bad.
video of people carrying the corpse thats all we see. the video doesn't show the corpse taking the villagers anywhere but rather the Villagers taking the corpse somewhere

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by donbenie(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2017
Sunnycliff:
I don't no how atheist will explain this
What is there to explain about STUPIDITY..it seems you have already swallowed the TALL tale, hook line and sinker..

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by bionixs: 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by autonomous22: 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
U folo kill d man.....
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by davibid: 9:04pm On May 09, 2017
It's so possible

I've witnessed similar scenario where the corpse fell from the hands of the undertakers because some rituals were not performed. As a matter of fact over 10 able men try lifting the corpse but never burged not until the needful was done

smiley

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On May 09, 2017
Ajepako no be una house be dat?
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by mecc: 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Who U want make e believe this collective lies.
Come oo u think say I be children nai

OK if you want make I believe you

Keep the dead body for ground make him waka go show us him killer .

Shegge mutani.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by einsteino(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
shinechinedu:

Thank you very much for this, i witnessed this thrice in my community in Delta state …it's very fetish And so crazy and can actually have consequences for the family One way or the other that's why it's been abandoned now, combined with western lifestyle eroding Our cultures.. people here have not seen it first hand So i really don't blame them …this practice is very rare now

I am actually from delta too, Agbor to be exact.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Opakan2: 9:06pm On May 09, 2017
It happens.. means the guy swallowed mortar during his lifetime. Yorubas will say ' o gbodo mi'

For those doubting, try to have conversation with mortuary/cemetery attendants, you'll be amazed at their experience or just do vigil at one of those places for a day, your story will change I assure you

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by oyienootieno: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:

If you don't know ask and you shall be enlightened.... I've seen such before way back in year 2000
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by neocortex: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
einsteino:
we do this in my place, it is lke a spiritual autopsy. we call it questioning the corpse. if a family is suspicious of the circumstances surrounding their kins death, they would request for it.

question goes this way..

from your work..

and so on.. they just narrow the questions till they get to a conclusion.. if the person who has a hand in the death is close by, the corpse leads them.

It is a carefully stage-managed magic.
The questioners know it but the audience don't.

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ipodstinks: 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
obinna58:
Since someone believed their is a daddy up in the sky looking after him/her, why wouldnt they also believe this one undecided

Africa still far beyond
Mumu, so the white ppl you are worshipping day and night told you they do not believe in daddy up in the sky abi?
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iluvpomo(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Na so in Africa!
Some of the pall bearers and other aggrieved members of d village had already pronounced d killers and stage managed d so called corpse refusing to be buried and leading them to d house of d killers.
I am 100% sure that's what happened and not this phoney tale of d corpse itself actually refusing it's burial and d rest yarns.
My guy, why you de spoil show with this your intelligent analysis?? Make we enjoy the story now!!
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Mekanus(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
This is one of the reasons why I have abandoned my FB account and pinched my tent on nairaland. A lot of fucktards on FB these days. I weep for Africa, religion is bullshit.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by EnkayDezign: 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
einsteino:

question goes this way..

from your work..

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
APC type stunt..
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iluvpomo(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
Wow .... this is wonderful.... @Delishpot come and see this thread oh. This one is for people like you. You can now "package" this wonderful spiritual technology and sell it to the "white man" so that they can now use it to solve all their unsolved murder mysteries/cold cases grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.