Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Things You Should Know About An Olosho. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Know About An Olosho. (1918 Views)

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. / https://www.xvideos.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
Some guys will say,
"I don't do oloshos"
"Oloshos are bad luck"
"Oloshos take a man's destiny"
"I can't give an olosho bj"
You only see them when you visit a brothel.
I can tell you categorically that oloshos are human being.
They are not a female animal.They live around your neighbourhood.You may have fallen in love and asked one out before.You may have given one a bj before.You may have propose marriage to one.
With so many brothel scatter all over the country,you cannot tell which girl is decent until you do a proper findings about her.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by omega25red(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2017
your experience? grin
Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 09, 2017
comshots:
Some guys will say,
"I don't do oloshos"
"Oloshos are bad luck"
"Oloshos take a man's destiny"
"I can't give an olosho bj"
You only see them when you visit a brothel.
I can tell you categorically that oloshos are human being.
They are not a female animal.They live around your neighbourhood.You may have fallen in love and asked one out before.You may have given one a bj before.You may have propose marriage to one.
With so many brothel scatter all over the country,you cannot tell which girl is decent until you do a proper findings about her.
true bro... I don't do brothels tho, never been to one.
Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by SINZ: 6:43pm On May 09, 2017
Bitter truth.

Olosho nor carry signpost for head.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 09, 2017
Op dont mind dem,olosho yapa bi sand.hehehehe
Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by professorfal: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
i respect olosho alot, i'd call them "earth angels".

Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by coolestchris(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2017
all girls are olosho until proven innocent

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by GodsLastBorn: 7:16pm On May 09, 2017
chyked this angel looking babe, went on a date. She's smart and can hold an interesting convo but later found out she is an olosho. she runs her package from her well furnished self con. It weakened me, I lost weight within a day and went for HIV test even though I lashed with a condom but I had to be sure :-(. My uncle fcked with me and got me literally dying for a while before telling me i'm negative but I won't lie she got good puni. she gets very wet so I guess she hasn't been long in the business though. smdfh. Things we've done out of ignorance.
Re: Things You Should Know About An Olosho. by Kentura(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
a girl tha has three guys, takes money from all of them and finally knacks three of them seperately o... Ain't she a hoe?

would have said all girls are hoes.. buh I gat sisters and female cousins mehn!

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Would Be Willing To Be Patient With A Guy That Has A Big Penis / Believe It Or Not, Half Of Men Do NOT Know Where The Vagina Is - Survey / After A Night Of Binge-drinking, Lady Wakes Up On Top Of Male,Accuses Him Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.