Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List (80641 Views)

Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:33am On May 10, 2017
Wow Don Jazzy is a easy going. Yes he is rich. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by PsychopathicG: 1:43am On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

I am getting tired of that pathetic picture of duck hovering over nairaland.

Mods should do something abeg undecided

Welcome to the meeting point bros, you can now go back to romance.

E kpele Sir.

@psychocOG.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nobody: 2:14am On May 10, 2017
Shelloween:
God and Talent brought you this far. Emmm.... How is Dbanj and his garri business?

Hahahaha...
garri business... I heard he now works in slot computer village

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by eddycliff(m): 2:46am On May 10, 2017
tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Dicelson(m): 3:48am On May 10, 2017
Get Lucid Analysis of Sarah Lydia's "In dependence" for UTME2017.
With comprehensive explanation and analysis of all chapters.
Major and minor characters exploration.
Elucidation of Major events.

Call or whatsapp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nobody: 4:07am On May 10, 2017
Dbanj should have stayed with Don jazzy. Guys should respect the business instinct in the IBO man. Even if Dbanj is rich, he does not have the global recognition Don jazzy has.
let me sing this song...Oga Titus you Don f..k up, you carry night bus, to go Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by NickD(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

After you stole D'Banj's destiny.. undecided
Dbanj destroyed his own destiny leaving Mohits for Kanye west..Don baba did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Edum13656: 4:43am On May 10, 2017
I been think say E-money be number one.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nobody: 4:56am On May 10, 2017
Washere DonBabaJ

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Kunlexic(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Don Jazzy is one of the richest African musician

Koredo made him about 100 million last year with only Godwin, excluding Tiwa Savage, Aphro, Reekado

I'm yet to see a rich Ghanaian musician or any rich musician from any other African country, they don't make music in those countries, they make noise
Abi nah

Buh wettin,shey u wan commiT suicide

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by afbstrategies: 6:04am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

After Dbanj traded his destiny away cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by TeamSimple(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool Badt guy
Thank God Dbanj has a destiny to be stolen by someone.
But as for you, you have got no destiny outside nairaland.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by afbstrategies: 6:08am On May 10, 2017
I feel like drinking Dbanj's koko garri right now cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by TeamSimple(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Dbanj should have stayed with Don jazzy. Guys should respect the business instinct in the IBO man. Even if Dbanj is rich, he does not have the global recognition Don jazzy has.
let me sing this song...Oga Titus you Don f..k up, you carry night bus, to go Lagos...
Global recognition you say? Don jazzy would only dream to meet even the PA's of the influential men Dbanj has dine with.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by TeamSimple(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2017
leathalbeast:
didn't you see sarkodie's name in the list? or you don't know that sarkodie is a Ghanaian? dont let me get the impression that Nigerians are dumb and can't read.
Bro some Nigerians are dumb, you find them in the erosion ravaged part of the country.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by PepperMouthNg(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2017
Hard work pays. You came, you saw and you conquered. More grace!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 2shur: 7:08am On May 10, 2017
Abegi.
Wire wire boy
Neber believe dis bastards
Dey are all into yahoo plus
Juju
Destiny changers
He is a confirm cele
And we all know what cele do to acquire ill gotten wealth
Dont be deceived
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by sinaj(f): 7:09am On May 10, 2017
jeloser:

the duck dy vex me...
u say wetin...

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by jericco1(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2017
No go marry.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Collyno82(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool Badt guy
how?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Customer80: 7:59am On May 10, 2017
Edum13656:
I been think say E-money be number one.
E money is not majorly into music business rather kcee is the one incharge of five-star music
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by cao(f): 8:10am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

Shey you know it's not by force to post? D'banj is busy minding his own business, the guy doesn't know that you've turned yourself into his spokesman sef...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by cao(f): 8:12am On May 10, 2017
2shur:
Abegi.
Wire wire boy
Neber believe dis bastards
Dey are all into yahoo plus
Juju
Destiny changers
He is a confirm cele
And we all know what cele do to acquire ill gotten wealth
Dont be deceived
Next thing, this guy go scream "fake news!" Abeg, na Forbes talk this story, not the mallam or agbero or the yahoo yahoo boy across your street.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Sike(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2017
Shelloween:
God and Talent brought you this far. Emmm.... How is Dbanj and his garri business?
.......................inside his koko mansion.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by seguno2: 8:29am On May 10, 2017
decatalyst:
More publicity, more rumbling for the 'akant' grin

Carry go Don baba

The guy is telling lies just like our minister for disinformation.
He is not one of the 10 listed by Forbes.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/forbes-africa-name-top-10-richest-musicians

UPDATED

Looks like the above link missed out the number 4 on the list who is Don Jazzy.
Congrats.

http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=16639
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by savagefinder: 8:37am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Koredo made him about 100 million last year with only Godwin, excluding Tiwa Savage, Aphro, Reekado

I'm yet to see a rich Ghanaian musician or any rich musician from any other African country, they don't make music in those countries, they make noise
dunno about the money but nasty c is better than all our current hip hop artists combined.. Including olamide.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Atmmachine(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2017
savagefinder:
dunno about the money but nasty c is better than all our current hip hop artists combined.. Including olamide.

Who is nasty c ??
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Jammiiee(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2017
Baba we no need rub it on the face of our African brothers, as much as we know that we rule the entertainment industry in Africa, putting it out like the way u did ain't cool bro angry

Let's show them love angry angry
Atmmachine:

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by dckng16(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

Nope. Pride and Wrong Decision affected dbanj's music career. it is quite difficult for a young man to handle fame,
wealth and riches. The likes of davido, wizkid and so on are learning from his mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.