Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List (80653 Views)

Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by TosineGuy(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by micxwell(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

After you stole D'Banj's destiny.. undecided
cheesy Lol

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Agriman(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
what is this rubbish?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by wristbangle: 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
nNEOo:
for your mind, you be like....

I am getting tired of that pathetic picture of duck hovering over nairaland.

Mods should do something abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Austinoiz(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

Your stupidity is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
God I want Forbes to rate me higher than bro Don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by neweraomo: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
Where is small doctor on the list grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by mekuso89(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2017
dbanj right now

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by vicben27(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool
Badt guy

D'banj is a talentless he goat! stole is destiny my ass

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by nairascores: 11:00pm On May 09, 2017
Congrats Donjazzy. Isn't he the same guy engaged to Linda Ikeji? Two millionaires make billionaire children

Please join and make us next @ https://nairascores.com/viewforum.php?f=17 thank you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by leathalbeast: 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Don Jazzy is one of the richest African musician

Koredo made him about 100 million last year with only Godwin, excluding Tiwa Savage, Aphro, Reekado

I'm yet to see a rich Ghanaian musician or any rich musician from any other African country, they don't make music in those countries, they make noise
didn't you see sarkodie's name in the list? or you don't know that sarkodie is a Ghanaian? dont let me get the impression that Nigerians are dumb and can't read.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by ogbonti: 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Don Jazzy ain't gat shit.... go to goggle, start typing your name saying you are worth $100 million, in 3 months, Forbes will know of you and people will start hyping you... do u honestly believe DAVIDO Worth $20million? Nope, but that is what gooogle says, nonsense .... ITS ALL ABOUT INTERNET TRAFFIC OF SOME WORDS AND HYPES DONE TOO FREQUENTLY
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Atmmachine(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2017
leathalbeast:
didn't you see sarkodie's name in the list? or you don't know that sarkodie is a Ghanaian? let me get the impression that Nigerians are dumb and can't read.

Who is sarkodie ??

Here in Iraq, we don't know him

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cool Badt guy

No vex o grin

Buh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by obataokenwa(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Jesu!!!! You got me rolling on the floor with laughter. you've made my day

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by leathalbeast: 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is sarkodie ??

you just confirmed how ignorant and stuppid you are. carry on being a numbskull.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Koredo made him about 100 million last year with only Godwin, excluding Tiwa Savage, Aphro, Reekado

I'm yet to see a rich Ghanaian musician or any rich musician from any other African country, they don't make music in those countries, they make noise
You're such a controversial being with your kid kind of your comments, is the post about Nigeria and other countries Musically? Music is the light,school, good roads,pipe borne water,security and better living e.t.c that Nigerians are craving and crying for?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Djbond(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Donjazzy is being sarcastic, That's all I see in this post
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by nairaman66(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
brixton:
It's Don Jazzy again!

Abeg tell Iyanya to shoot some videos #babyanswer

I'm D'Banj!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Collins10(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
leathalbeast:
didn't you see sarkodie's name in the list? or you don't know that sarkodie is a Ghanaian? dont let me get the impression that Nigerians are dumb and can't read.
Haba, Uncle! Only one Nigerian was involved na. So it should be that he cant read, not that all nigerians cant read. I am Nigerian and I am one really brilliant dude who can read. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:24pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is sarkodie ??

That means you're in Iraqi cave since you don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:

the duck dy vex me...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
leathalbeast:

My friend in as much as I detest the guys silly comment, you also got it far way wrong by associating the whole Nigerians with your comment in stead of dealing directly with the single brainless child. What even made you conclude that the person is a Nigerian? Sark is not a country and the guy refereed to sark not Ghana so you can't insult the whole country because of single sark. I know Sark is a big fish Musically especially in Ghana and other parts of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Phi001(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2017
If P-Square isn't on that list, I call BS...
ogbonti:
Don Jazzy ain't gat shit.... go to goggle, start typing your name saying you are worth $100 million, in 3 months, Forbes will know of you and people will start hyping you... do u honestly believe DAVIDO Worth $20million? Nope, but that is what gooogle says, nonsense .... ITS ALL ABOUT INTERNET TRAFFIC OF SOME WORDS AND HYPES DONE TOO FREQUENTLY
Davido is actually very rich...if not based on his own wealth, based on his father's...He isn't called OBO for fun...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

100milla? Guy abeg how u take reach this amount ?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by edi287: 11:58pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Where did you get your figure from?? Would like to know
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2017
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:16am On May 10, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Sometimes Forbe self dey lie...dem dey over rate.

They just listed the biggest brands in Africa's entertain space and u dey para....There is no celebrity with his kind of brand and presence in Nigeria , his home base . His mature and boss nature is something that has helped him dwarf his contemporaries

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2017
edi287:

Where did you get your figure from?? Would like to know

Din jazzy Twitter handle in response to somebody's statement Bello is his worst investment so far .....Don jazzy is not a frivolous notice hyping seeking celebrity ...He speaks facts

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:22am On May 10, 2017
ogbonti:

Somebody that pays salaries to 55 Nigerians and still advertise for another 55 to join the company doesn't have poo but if they mentioned Dbanj with no known business address or structure you would have believed it ba

You know how to generate traffic with hype and you dint know how to convert same to revenue or you don't know that if you can claim to have billions and generate the so called traffic and Google takes more that you can become a commodity

Na so una dey know how to and still live in obscurity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.