Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing (9707 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by PapaBrowne(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
Core_talk:

if Yar'dua is dead or unfit to rule, Goodluck jonathan would automatically become the president --> a igbo man. i don't think the hausa would allow that.
This might be one of the reason they are hiding the current status of the president

MrCrackles:

Are you insane?
Who told you Goodluck is Igbo?

The guy might have a point in the Goodluck is Igbo thing. Goodluck Jonathan actually has an Igbo middle name- Ebele. The rest of his names are English.
So instead of insult him with the "are u insane" question, why not just inform him that Goodluck is Ijaw. Why choose to be mean when you can just be nice
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by WhyAWhy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
The President is on Facebook, He promised to check Nairaland before going back to Nigeria grin grin
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by MrCrackles(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
PapaBrowne:

The guy might have a point in the Goodluck is Igbo thing. Goodluck Jonathan actually has an Igbo middle name- Ebele. The rest of his names are English.
So instead of insult him with the "are u insane" question, why not just inform him that Goodluck is Ijaw. Why choose to be mean when you can just be nice
I only asked a question. . . . .Nothing more
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by KINGND1: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
Pls let's go find him.Nigeria needs prayers,
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by stalliontp(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Moneyline(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
If u know where our president dey,u'll get something!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by hubreality(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Due process of the of constitution will be followed.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by lyrical9: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
dat oyinbo girl stupid, when dem stone their former president shoe we 4llow condemn am, wey we 4 don 4llow laugh grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kilonso: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
What I was able to deduce from what the white newscaster of a lady was implying when she was playing on words with the name "Jonathan" wasn't sarcasm against the vice president but against the northerners at the extreme selfish way they are going about the issue of who should become the next president since out presido obviously cant make it. They know what is going on in our country more than most of us think
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kilonso: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2010
"The bottom line here is if the president is secretly dead, then Good luck Jonathan, president Goodluck Johnathan I guess" but these northerners are nothing but disappointment and embarrassment to us. sad
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by eyoniggar(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2010
I just wonder what these northerners take us to be. Look at the kind
of embarrassment we are facing. Not even the video, cos the video is
indirectly mocking the northerners not Nigerians in a whole.

In addition, the presenter is hot and sexy. Would love to sha.g with her bad!! Doggyway!! tongue
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by adetoru(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2010
I talk am oh!On the day he was sworn in,I told my mom that it's not fair on Nigerians to put up a frail man as presido;see am nah!CHEI!I wonder what Donald Duk is thinking. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by adetoru(f): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2010
I talk am oh!On the day he was sworn in,I told my mom that it's not fair on Nigerians to put up a frail man as presido;see am nah!CHEI!I wonder what Donald Duke is thinking. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Borat1: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2010
", His name is GOODLUCK Jonathan. Thats his name. . .His first name is GOODLUCK, his last name is Jonathan. . ." grin grin

That guy is one uncannily lucky SOB. . shocked
Turai, shame on you . . .
Aondoakaa, shame on you
Hons and Senators, shame on you. .
Nigeria, i wish you luck cool cool
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2010
He's not missing but dead.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kilonso: 1:46am On Jan 12, 2010
eyoniggar:

In addition, the presenter is hot and sexy. Would love to sha.g with her bad!! Doggyway!! tongue
more like it that the redicule was directed to the northerners
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2010
eyoniggar:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Nnenna1(f): 3:09am On Jan 12, 2010
America sneezes and Nairaland catches cold.

Awesome a.s.s. kissing.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by bkbaybe99: 3:20am On Jan 12, 2010
Pathetic a.z.z Nigerians! Look at yall,slow as ever! "The presenter is dissing the Northerners". Yes indeed! Just like the whole of America is blaming the Northerners for the crotch bomber's follies!lol. Foolish mortals!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kilode1: 3:32am On Jan 12, 2010
asha 80:

You know at times i marvel at the ignorance Nigerians display about their country

Yes he's IJAW not IGBO,

but this south-south people and their self-hate na wah sha o, they just love foreign names, abi which one be Heineken or even Goodluck sef. Make we dey use our languages dey name our children abeg, what is wrong with Osemudiame, Obehi, Ejiroghene, or Tega. abeg make we drop the self hate and use our language to name ourselves at least, oyinbo don do enough havoc, na dem language we dey speak already. Biko, Osanobua go bless all of una,
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by bivins1(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2010
I just wanted to let Rachel Maddow know she is a very big fool to make mockery of Nigeria and Nigerians.That wasnt funny and too bad  how daft your sense of humor is . you are probably a " Mad widow" from your name Maddow and maybe  some 'Kolo '  men need to assauge your "roasting"  . You should realise they all caused this problems for us and if you laugh at the misfortune of Nigerians because of a few people who portend to be representing us , then you dont know what the problem is. why dont you focus on your own problems and leave us alone
You call us corrupt but when we come to buy properties, airlines and lodge bank in your accounts, you never ask where the money is coming from but the same people will come and say Nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth what double standards . Did you not just allow Babaginda into America despite all the allegations you have against him?
I love my Country and things might not be okay but stop removing specks from other people eye when you have log in your own
Please can you try and settle your debt instead of meddling in other people,s affair.
I dont find this funny at all
America is the world greatest debtor nation despite its age and bragadaccio. enjoy this
http://milledrive.com/videos/30933/I.O.U.S.A._2008_DOCUMENTARY.html
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Beaf: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2010
Kilode?!:

Yes he's IJAW not IGBO,

but this south-south people and their self-hate na wah sha o, they just love foreign names, abi which one be [b]Heineken or even Goodluck sef. Make we dey use our languages dey name our children abeg, what is wrong with Osemudiame, Obehi, Ejiroghene, or Tega. abeg make we drop the self hate and use our language to name ourselves at least, oyinbo don do enough havoc, na dem language we dey speak already. Biko, Osanobua go bless all of una,[/b]

The problem is a Nigerian one, not just South South. How much sense is there in being called "Peter" or "Paul" or "Cole" or "Badmus" or "Sabinus"?
If you ask me, they are all ridiculous and speak of an unhealthy inferiority complex.

@topic
People are here abusing a foreign presenter. Pity.
Look to what is wrong and laughable about Nigeria (very many things), because even Benin Republic talk show's will soon start taking the piss with Nigeria (thats if they aren't doing it already).
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Nizoral(f): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2010
Wat more can i say at least they have never watchd a beta naija comic film like dis one so they shud feel free and laf.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Blogicon1(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2010
LMAO? Men come on, you all should stop being some bunch of slowpoke with dead senses of humour. Can one of you tell me what's funny about the video in the first place?.

The video doesn't speak much of what y'all are making it to be. Is it that some of you lack logical reasoning and simple understanding to grab the video. Wake up dudes!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kobojunkie: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2010
bivins1:

I just wanted to let Rachel Maddow know she is a very big fool to make mockery of Nigeria and Nigerians.That wasnt funny and too bad how daft your sense of humor is . you are probably a " Mad widow" from your name Maddow and maybe some 'Kolo ' men need to assauge your "roasting" . You should realise they all caused this problems for us and if you laugh at the misfortune of Nigerians because of a few people who portend to be representing us , then you dont know what the problem is. why dont you focus on your own problems and leave us alone
You call us corrupt but when we come to buy properties, airlines and lodge bank in your accounts, you never ask where the money is coming from but the same people will come and say Nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth what double standards . Did you not just allow Babaginda into America despite all the allegations you have against him?
I love my Country and things might not be okay but stop removing specks from other people eye when you have log in your own
Please can you try and settle your debt instead of meddling in other people,s affair.
I dont find this funny at all
America is the world greatest debtor nation despite its age and bragadaccio. enjoy this
http://milledrive.com/videos/30933/I.O.U.S.A._2008_DOCUMENTARY.html

See logic oooO!!! shocked shocked
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by oluclem(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2010
WhyAWhy:

The President is on Facebook, He promised to check Nairaland before going back to Nigeria grin grin

He chat with you abi? lol
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by baeyy(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2010
i really don't find this funny, i find it quite annoying
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Onwan: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2010
Rachel can blab all she wants;

1. We are not the ones with full body scanners at airports
2. We are not the ones that 75% of the whole world wants to blow up
3. We are not the ones with Earthquakes
4. We are not the ones with Gay marriages
5. Watch COPS - we are not the ones with cocaine/crack in 99% of the cars stopped on ANY highway OR Street
6. We are not the ones with the greatest money scam in history
7. We are not the ones soon to become a police state
8. We are not the ones experiencing professionals, even CNN newscasters running to Aljazera, PressTV, etc - moving to China, India and the middle east to stay
9. We are not the ones threatened by India and China's economic blow-out

She can go suck lemons for all I care
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by ChapelleS: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2010
@Kosovo

Return the topic Insult:mtn Locates Headquaters In Ghana because am about to do something nasty right now.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Onwan: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2010
You can imagine a country with a stu.pid black homo, naive, demonic druggie like Obama as president insulting the Nigerian president.

Nigga cant even stand straight without being all high, and now this?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Ikengawo: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2010
can you gays take a joke as a joke and not get butt hurt about it?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2010
This is not fair oooooooo. Why are we doing this to ourselves? What kind of stupid leader is this Yarudua anyway? He disappeared and then only granted BBC interview. No respect. Now this yeye Abdultalab guy, God please help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola / IRS Plane Did Not Crash-land - Stella Oduah / Insecurity: Only Security Agencies Allowed To Access Public Data - Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.