Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing (9708 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by monger(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2010
don't mind them, they know our country is unique. grin
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2010
Wrex:

but we have been speaking grammar on nairaland for like "forever", It hasn't stirred any action in like minds, ,

It's taking like "forever" to find them. lol ! Because many of YOU are still in the Matrix.

Ok dont u want change? Are you tired of waiting for it? Do you want to do something bout it? If YES is you answer the let's connect. Put a group in FB or somethin, tell folks about it, conglomerate, discuss and theorize, try out our theories. . . and so on. Until we are big enough, knowledgeable enough to respond on a national scale, we will keep speaking grammar. So in case you dont know, speaking grammar is part of the change process. Criticizing grammar speaking is drawing us backward, so stop it. . . and start it! Lol
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Wrex(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2010
CGKing:

It's taking like "forever" to find them. lol ! Because many of YOU are still in the Matrix.

Ok dont u want change? Are you tired of waiting for it? Do you want to do something bout it? If YES is you answer the let's connect. Put a group in FB or somethin, tell folks about it, conglomerate, discuss and theorize, try out our theories. . . and so on. Until we are big enough, knowledgeable enough to respond on a national scale, we will keep speaking grammar. So in case you dont know, speaking grammar is part of the change process. Criticizing grammar speaking is drawing us backward, so stop it. . . and start it! Lol
i am not 'criticizing grammar' speaking, you and i know that nigerians hate trouble, nobody wants to die, if not,their would have been a revolution a long time ago,
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by formunt(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria president is dead
Forget image makers,nigeria president is dead.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by freetalk1(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2010
our real president turai is around and well !!!
http://bomatai..com/2010/01/where-is-our-servant-leader.html
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by bkbaybe99: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2010
The reason why Nigeria will NEVER develop: she hates to hear critism!!! I wrote a response to something a poster wrote about the United States, but guess wut, its been deleted! Blind patriotism never brung noone any good! Take a look at Nazi Germany! You guys (Nigerians like the moderators of this thread) are a joke in all spheres of life!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

The reason why Nigeria will NEVER develop: she hates to hear critism!!! I wrote a response to something a poster wrote about the United States, but guess wut, its been deleted! Blind patriotism never brung noone any good! Take a look at Nazi Germany! You guys (Nigerians like the moderators of this thread) are a joke in all spheres of life!

Do you ppl just like talking. . . .?

How does the bolded justify your point, if any?

You might as well have said "The taco I ate tonight".
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by bkbaybe99: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2010
ummm, dummy, its called sarcasm, ok hun? Ok since u wanna hear it so bad "THE TACO I ATE TONITE . . . ." fool!!!! Arent u supposed to be asleep?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by chiogo(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2010
critism?? ok oo.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by francolee1: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2010
if nothing is done now to stop these shameless idiots that call themselves leaders,things will get worse than these.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

ummm, dummy, its called sarcasm, ok hun? Ok since u wanna hear it so bad  "THE TACO I ATE TONITE . . . ." fool!!!! Arent u supposed to be asleep?
Still doesnt make sense.

But you have your own train of thoughts. Just wondering where Thomas the train is taking you
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by chuchwhite: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2010
Wrex:

i am not 'criticizing grammar' speaking, you and i know that nigerians hate trouble, nobody wants to die, if not,their would have been a revolution a long time ago,

Well, its a culture that has egulfed our society for a long time. We've been conditioned to think good dont pay. Not that Nigerians are afraid to die or do not want trouble, what Nigeians are really afraid of is the worthlessness of the ultimate sacrifice in the Nigeian heart. Nigeria does not remember the sacrifices that ppl make. But we,v gotta do something, nevertheless. if we've got to fight, its got to be calculated, strategic and smart. Keep alive as long as you can, live to see the result of the fight so you can enjoy the frusts otherwise risk being forgotten after everything. We must find ourselves by speaking, encourage ourselves through communication, know as Nigeians that we are on the same page, know that my broda has got my back as we are moving into battle, before i find myself alone in a fight amongst wolves. I no dey.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Wrex(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2010
chuchwhite:

Well, its a culture that has egulfed our society for a long time. We've been conditioned to think good dont pay. Not that Nigerians are afraid to die or do not want trouble, what Nigeians are really afraid of is the worthlessness of the ultimate sacrifice in the Nigeian heart. Nigeria does not remember the sacrifices that ppl make. But we,v gotta do something, nevertheless.  if we've got to fight, its got to be calculated, strategic and smart. Keep alive as long as you can, live to see the result of the fight so you can enjoy the frusts otherwise risk being forgotten after everything. We must find ourselves by speaking, encourage ourselves through communication, know as Nigeians that we are on the same page, know that my broda has got my back as we are moving into battle, before i find myself alone in a fight amongst wolves. I no dey.
Nice one man
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2010
Wrex:

Well, its a culture that has egulfed our society for a long time. We've been conditioned to think good dont pay. Not that Nigerians are afraid to die or do not want trouble, what Nigeians are really afraid of is the worthlessness of the ultimate sacrifice in the Nigeian heart. Nigeria does not remember the sacrifices that ppl make. But we,v gotta do something, nevertheless. if we've got to fight, its got to be calculated, strategic and smart. Keep alive as long as you can, live to see the result of the fight so you can enjoy the frusts otherwise risk being forgotten after everything. We must find ourselves by speaking, encourage ourselves through communication, know as Nigeians that we are on the same page, know that my broda has got my back as we are moving into battle, before i find myself alone in a fight amongst wolves. I no dey.

Sorry wrex, i mistakenly posted from a friend's id.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

You are so wrong. Nigerians do not hate criticisms and Nigeria will definitely move from where she is. Change has already begun. Nigeria's case is not one of blind patriotism - even though I agree that may have been the case of Nazi Germany - but u cant just come in here running down every Nigerian u see because the nation's xperiencing leadership challenges.

I guess if you're contributions were a little more constructive without being laced with childish insults, the likelihood of your comments remaining on this thread will increase. After all, its not as if you contributed something to make America what it is today. Its quite evident in the way u talk bro or sis.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Wrex(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
CGKing:

Well, its a culture that has egulfed our society for a long time. We've been conditioned to think good dont pay. Not that Nigerians are afraid to die or do not want trouble, what Nigeians are really afraid of is the worthlessness of the ultimate sacrifice in the Nigeian heart. Nigeria does not remember the sacrifices that ppl make. But we,v gotta do something, nevertheless.  if we've got to fight, its got to be calculated, strategic and smart. Keep alive as long as you can, live to see the result of the fight so you can enjoy the frusts otherwise risk being forgotten after everything. We must find ourselves by speaking, encourage ourselves through communication, know as Nigeians that we are on the same page, know that my broda has got my back as we are moving into battle, before i find myself alone in a fight amongst wolves. I no dey.

Sorry wrex, i mistakenly posted from a friend's id.
okay man, nice comment all the same
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Anabel(f): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2010
Oh God have mercy, these was not how we planned it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Receives Michigan State University Honorary Doctorate / Insecurity: Only Security Agencies Allowed To Access Public Data - Pantami / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.