Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing (9710 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2010
Well, where ever the president went to, we are all here waiting for him to return.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by flashgeek: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2010
Abeg make una go siddown ! why are you upset that they are making fun of Us? Are we not the dumbest people on the planet. A country of 150 million people who can not fight off a few hundred politicians.

As long as we remain in NL and exchange grammar without mobilizing our youths to protest then we have no right to complain.

We claim to be the giant of Africa but we have been reduced to ants, we are a useless nation with s.t.u.p.i.d citizens who cannot fight for themselves. Some idiots here are even praying that America should take over Nigeria.Some are even wishing Goodluck should take over as if the whole PDP is not a bunch of thieving bastards.

Look at IRAN and see how they are giving their government headache , their population is smaller than ours but they protest on the streets and CNN is showing it to the whole world putting serious pressure on the Government.

What have Nigerians ever done to liberate themselves except to show off to their neighbors and parade silly degrees? Nigerians prefer to come to a forum like this and speak heavy grammar as if that will feed that poor family in okokomaiko.It is exactly what the people in government are doing speaking big big grammar with no visible action being taken.

We are not patriotic at all ,we are just a bunch of fools who deserve everything we are suffering now. I am so ashamed to belong to a nation of cowards. Please all of you should shut up and stop complaining, if you are not ready to fight for your freedom don't complain when someone makes fun of it.

Damn you guys piss me off big time.NL is not supposed to be for babies ,this is where we are supposed to plan protests and actually execute them. There are over 400,000 members in NL but what have those 400,000 done to protest nothing except to create silly topics like "African women VS American Women : who is more beautiful" I mean are you Niggas for real?

There are many Nigerians in Diaspora ,why can’t Nigerians overseas mobilize and protest in whichever country they  are? Why can't we protest through streets of London,New York, Los Angeles, Johannesburg, cape town, Frankfurt, Rome, Athens, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Dublin ,Tokyo ,Seoul e.t.c? We come here everyday chatting from our comfort zones expecting a miracle. The bible says God only helps those who helps themselves.

I thought that here i will find men but since i got here only Chapelle S and a few other guys seem to be ready to do something ,the rest of you are just CHICKENS. This is our country we are talking about, how long are we going to sit and watch.I can easily and I mean EASILY mobilize 10,000 Nigerians to march through the streets of South Africa but we have to do it collectively on the same day all over the world. What can you cowards do?

If i talk some morons would come here and say "watch what you type ,the SSS will arrest you".As if i give a rats azz about the SSS.I love my country and i fear only GOD,i do not fear the SSS.I say Fxck the SSS with a capita F.

FACT  ,if 2/3 of Nigerians protest in the streets all over the world something will happen. If we do not do something Now collectively a civil war will break out in the near future and many lives will be lost. This is a problem we are all in together and the only way we are going to get out of it is through action not through GRAMMAR!

We need to kick out the entire Government including the House of assembly.If we truly want to liberate ourselves we need to get rid of the old political clan and build a new one.All these old politicians should be EXECUTED by a firing squad like anini and their assets seized.The truth hurts ,deal with it ,it is the FXCKING truth, I am not sorry for my comments if the only way Nigerians will wake up to the call of liberation is through insults then so be it. The end justifies the means.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by WhyAWhy(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2010
flashgeek:

Abeg make una go siddown ! why are you upset that they are making fun of Us? Are we not the dumbest people on the planet. A country of 150 million people who can not fight off a few hundred politicians.

As long as we remain in NL and exchange grammar without mobilizing our youths to protest then we have no right to complain.

We claim to be the giant of Africa but we have been reduced to ants, we are a useless nation with s.t.u.p.i.d citizens who cannot fight for themselves. Some idiots here are even praying that America should take over Nigeria.Some are even wishing Goodluck should take over as if the whole PDP is not a bunch of thieving bastards.

Look at IRAN and see how they are giving their government headache , their population is smaller than ours but they protest on the streets and CNN is showing it to the whole world putting serious pressure on the Government.

What have Nigerians ever done to liberate themselves except to show off to their neighbourhood and parade silly degrees? Nigerians prefer to come to a forum like this and speak heavy grammar as if that will feed that poor family okokomaiko.It is exactly what the people in government are doing speaking big big grammar with no visible action being taken.

We are not patriotic at all ,we are just a bunch of fools who deserve everything we are suffering now. I am so ashamed to belong to a nation of cowards. Please all of you should shut up and stop complaining, if you are not ready to fight for your freedom don't complain when someone makes fun of it.

Damn you guys piss me off big time.NL is not supposed to be for babies ,this is where we are supposed to plan protests and actually execute them. There are over 400,000 members in NL but have those 400,000 done to protest nothing except to make sly comments and log off.

There are many Nigerians in Diaspora ,why can’t we Nigerians overseas mobilize and protest in whichever country they are? Why can we protest through streets of London,New York, Los Angeles, Johannesburg, cape town, Frankfurt, Rome, Athens, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Dublin ,Tokyo ,Seoul e.t.c? We come here everyday chatting from our comfort zones expecting a miracle. The bible says God only helps those who helps themselves.

I thought that here i will find men but since i got here only Chapelle S and a few other guys seem to be ready to do something ,the rest of you are just CHICKENS. This is our country we are talking about, how long are we going to sit and watch.I can easily and I mean EASILY mobilize 10,000 Niegrians to march through the streets of South Africa but we have to do it collectively on the same days all over the world. What can you cowards do?

FACT ,if 2/3 of Nigerians protest in the streets all over the world something will happen. If we do not do something Now collectively a civil war will break out in the near future and many lives will be lost. This is a problem we are all in together and the only way we are going to get out of it is through action not through GRAMMAR!

We need to kick out the entire Government including the House of assembly.If we truly want to liberate ourselves we need to get rid of the old political clan and build a new one.The truth hurts ,deal with it ,it is the FXCKING truth, I am not sorry for my comments if the only way Nigerians will wake up to the call of liberation is through insults then so be it. The end justifies the means.

[size=15pt]
You too get mouth. What have you done so far before you come here and insult people? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! Else you still belong to the same class of people you passed insult on. COOKING POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. If you need to mobilize people then start it, If you are waiting for people all over the world, then you never ready for anything. I tot I was going to c all this words in your own action, let's c your track records.[/size]
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2010
WhyAWhy:

[size=15pt]
You too get mouth. What have you done so far before you come here and insult people? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! Else you still belong to the same class of people you passed insult on. COOKING POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. If you need to mobilize people then start it, If you are waiting for people all over the world, then you never ready for anything. I tot I was going to c all this words in your own action, let's c your track records.[/size]

Typical Nigerian, what he said is right, what i do on my own is to shut those who complain up by telling them they are the problems themselves, i tell it to their face when they keep complaining. that's the little i do, SHUT UP IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

I went to a filling station and the attendant was selling for 100 naira per liter here in Egbeda and was ready to collect 50 naira extra for those buying in kegs, i told it to her face that she's going to choke if she continues exhorting Nigerians just because there's no light. i told her her days were numbered and that she's going to die the same way our politicians cheating us are going to die. the rest kept looking at me. i wish i had ppr's phone number, i am ready to report that filling station asap.

We are all the problems.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by flashgeek: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2010
WhyAWhy:

[size=15pt]

This is the same attitude that has been running our country down for years. When one person calls for a move forward you hear voices of some trying to shout him down. What records do you want to see?

Ok I challenge you to organize a protest with up to 500 Nigerians in your city, yes let us start now ,let us pledge and fix a date to protest all over the world. I vouch for a guaranteed 10,000 Nigerian in the streets of Johannesburg. I need 2 weeks to get permit from the local government and the protest will be on. What do you say?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2010
flashgeek:

This is the same attitude that has been running our country down for years. When one person calls for a move forward you hear voices of some trying to shout him down. What records do you want to see?

Ok I challenge you to organize a protest with up to 500 Nigerians in your city, yes let us start now ,let us pledge and fix a date to protest all over the world. I vouch for a guaranteed 10,000 Nigerian in the streets of Johannesburg. I need 2 weeks to get permit from the local government and the protest will be on. What do you say?

A typical Nigerians will never do that, you are wasting your time on him.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by flashgeek: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
honeric01:

Typical Nigerian, what he said is right, what i do on my own is to shut those who complain up by telling them they are the problems themselves, i tell it to their face when they keep complaining. that's the little i do, SHUT UP IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

I went to a filling station and the attendant was selling for 100 naira per liter here in Egbeda and was ready to collect 50 naira extra for those buying in kegs, i told it to her face that she's going to choke if she continues exhorting Nigerians just because there's no light. i told her her days were numbered and that she's going to die the same way our politicians cheating us are going to die. the rest kept looking at me. i wish i had ppr's phone number, i am ready to report that filling station asap.

We are all the problems.

Thank you Honeric01 ,i am serious about my suggestions,i am a web designer and i can start a blog right now to push this message of mobilizing the youths to protest,we need to do something now otherwise the future is seriously bleak.We need to plan rallys/protests,we have enough members on NL to start.No one has to reveal their true identities we can organize this protest anonymously using text messages ,youtube and every other social media imaginable,we can also submit a video report to CNN ireporter. What suggestions do you have?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
flashgeek:

Thank you Honeric01 ,i am serious about my suggestions,i am a web designer and i can start a blog right now to push this message of mobilizing the youths to protest,we need to do something now otherwise the future is seriously bleak.We need to plan rallys/protests,we have enough members on NL to start.No one has to reveal their true identities we can organize this protest anonymously using text messages ,youtube and every other social media imaginable,we can also submit a video report to CNN ireporter. What suggestions do you have?

Sure and we can also try debunking unnecessary lies and rumors that tarnish our image, i think we need to work on our mindset first, i mean Nigerians don't even believe in themselves not to talk of others, we need to start with our minds first. let's see the the protest that was suppose to hold today in ABJ is going to hold on it. if it holds, that's going to propel alot of things in the rest of us. the people involved in that protest are reputable set of people, if they chicken out, then my fear about Nigeria is going to double 100x times
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by WhyAWhy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ Flashgeek:

You never seem to get the point. What I am telling you is that the supposed nerve you are trying to put in to everybody will get you no where. If you think you are good enough to make a move, then do it. Why the heck do you need to abuse people who dont. If your ideas are reasonable enough or your plans are good enough, then others can work with you. This same thing has been done on facebook so what you are telling me is not new "light up Nigeria". What's the point of a challenge? Is it not for our country. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, DO IT!!!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by donbunor(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
cool We yarn too much in this country. Now let me re-phrase that, we gossip too much. The big question is: How could a country's president be missing That's all we are hearing, nobody's going to tell us if he was kidnapped or even worst, assassinated. Was the interview granted to BBC network a hoax? Why wasn't any of our local networks privy to the interview? Why BBC network? I sincerely pray Mr President pulls through all this alive. There are lots of personal questions seriously begging for answers. For a change, the question about Mr President's health and absence has really taken the radar off Nigeria's #1 first ever certified terrorist. That just shows the influence and authority Mr President still wields.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Genuflect(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hmmmmm
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Airller(f): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
CHE!CHE!CHE! make una see america wen dey talk.if no be technology and good leaders wen them get,them for get mouth.see this unfotunate people o.i no blame them na farouk wen no dey hear word well na im i blame.na say farouk blow that plane i for see wetin them for dey talk now
useless people.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by orchgem1: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
Yes Asha 80, we made our selves a laughing stuff that's why the Americans laugh at us, Our leaders has failed us totally, It's a shame that a country like Nigeria is still like a baby trying to grow teeth, very soon country like Togo and Ghana will ask us to apply for visa before coming to their country. Do you know how many millions of Nigerians is displaced due bad economy or one problem or the other. Let pray for Nigeria cos we have no other country.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by bkbaybe99: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Onwan:

Rachel can blab all she wants;

1. We are not the ones with full body scanners at airports
2. We are not the ones that 75% of the whole world wants to blow up
3. We are not the ones with Earthquakes
4. We are not the ones with Gay marriages
5. Watch COPS - we are not the ones with cocaine/crack in 99% of the cars stopped on ANY highway OR Street
6. We are not the ones with the greatest money scam in history
7. We are not the ones soon to become a police state
8. We are not the ones experiencing professionals, even CNN newscasters running to Aljazera, PressTV, etc - moving to China, India and the middle east to stay
9. We are not the ones threatened by India and China's economic blow-out

She can go suck lemons for all I care

youre right Onwan 'the sick in the head m.o.ron' !!!! youre right about all the above, but what about these below:

1. You are the ones that are now seen as terrorists; You alone own that distinction in the whole of Africa (and dont u dare mention Somalia , as.z.hol.e)
2. You are the only 'democracy' on earth that cant account for the whereabouts of her president.
3. Most likely the signature of your president was forged to pass your last budget.
4. You celebrate corruption in your country and treat it with a slap on the wrist because, well, you guys are morally bankrupt.
5. You will be subject to anal probes anytime you try to enter any country that is made up of predominantly white people.
6. Your constitution is not obeyed, the vice-president is being forced to resign because he's not from a certain tribe.
7. Soccer is more important than the economy in that sh.i.it hole you call a country.
8. Your citizens are cowards that cant stand up for their rights.
9. Did I mention that you guys are corrupt as hell?

Yeah, she'll suck on lemons alright!!!! loser!

You ungrateful monkey, we save you from your poverty stricken jungle, but what is the thanxs we get? Insulting our president as a drug induced junkie!!! Well, I guess I'd rather have a president on coke than one on life-support!!! How the hell u get a visa to come here bas.t,a,rd!!! angry
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Airller(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
na wa o
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
WhyAWhy:

[size=15pt]

Why? WhyAWhy? Whyyyyyy?

Now that you have responded to what our bros flashgeek said, did anything change in Nigeria? This is the same mindset that puts a halt on change in this country. No one man can change a nation alone talk less of one like ours. All a one man stuggle could ever achieve would be empty efforts. He doesnt need track records to change Nigeria. After all guys like the late Fawehimi had track records and here we are, Naija still dey. All he needs is dissatisfaction in his heart and the couple words in his mouth, spread the change fever and we are good to go.

Howbeit, your kind of mindset just keeps finding its way into the mix. I tire for una.

Abeg flash geek, we are two now o, I am a kick ass web designer and Im currently working on a website that i know will help us contribute our own quota in this fight.  i hope it would be ready by march. Till then lets keep talking man
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
Rachel can blab all she wants;

1. We are not the ones with full body scanners at airports
2. We are not the ones that 75% of the whole world wants to blow up
3. We are not the ones with Earthquakes
4. We are not the ones with Gay marriages
5. Watch COPS - we are not the ones with cocaine/crack in 99% of the cars stopped on ANY highway OR Street
6. We are not the ones with the greatest money scam in history
7. We are not the ones soon to become a police state
8. We are not the ones experiencing professionals, even CNN newscasters running to Aljazera, PressTV, etc - moving to China, India and the middle east to stay
9. We are not the ones threatened by India and China's economic blow-out

She can go suck lemons for all I care

What's this?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by orchgem1: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
WhyAWhy  my brother I understand your pain, wen eva i tink of 9ija water no dey finish for my eyes, even as i am droping this note sef my eyes cover with water. Imagine a nation like 9ija we dey suffer dey smile dey speak big big grammar after all some of us wey dey speak big big grammar here use their last card to finish university and some no even finish, shey na so e suppose to be? what is our government doing?? why we go dey suffer dey smile?? make we stand fight for coming generation. let forget about this generation and fight for the unborn children so they no go swear for us.

Imagine my 1 year old niece watching our so called law maker in the television fighting each other due to one fund or the other,if our law maker dey fight like that who wan obey the law wey dem make?? my fellow 9ija make we stand up so no to this people even though it's late before our nation go sink like stone wey dem throw inside water. let wipe this people out for the future of our unborn children. here for Malaysia wey i dey, shey una remember say dem come 9ija some time ago come take palm nuts, today na dem be one of the biggest producers of palm products in the world, what happen to us wey give them the palm nut?? has palm trees finish in the North,East and south?? My people 9ija mata dey make me cry.

Same malaysia we we help fews years ago dem come sell 200 used helicopters for us ooo, thier country fine pass london oo wetin our government dey do?? we plenty pass China?? upon dat dem dey control our economy indirectly. cos if not for China 9ija for don see nwee. why Yar adua no take treatment for 9ija?? e come be saudi arabia na hime dem carry am go, shey una forget say one person for that our national assembly fit buy any type of medical equipment wey them need to treat Yar adua? no to talk of our government,  its a big shame to us, una need to come out come see how outside world dey talk about us and how dem dey mock us.

Our leader dey come outside here every time come see how other countries dey but dem no wan do the right thing,  wen all nigerian universities dey on strike Yar Adua go commission university for saudi arabia, shey person wey him house dey burn dey pursue rat?? why him go worry wey all thier children dey the biggest schools for abroad wey even the citizen of that country no fit afford.

My people make we stand up say enough is enough to this people, make dem know say we no dey happy, make we do am for our tomorrow no be for today. make una no eva blame any time of crime wey anybody commit for Nigeria cos na our government make most of us dey frustrated, una know how many millions of 9ija people wey dey different countries of this world?? how many south african dey 9ija, how many Malaysian dey 9ija? how many Americans dey 9ija?? my people make we ask our selves question. let us stand up and say know to our bad government make the entire world see say we no dey happy, cos if we fold our hands dey look,e mean say we dey support thier bad leadership.

Make we see Ghana for example, wetin make thier country dey grow fast like that?? na the tin wey one person do, so why we as we plenty reach for nigeria go just dey speak big big grammar here for nothing?? e mean say wetin dem dey do dey sweet us na.

Shey una no say na the people wey poil 9ija since our independent still dey rule us sha? dem dey pass power from our corrupt generation to another so why we fold our hands dey look like mumu, dey suffer dey smile?.

Many people wey dey use generator for nigeria dey come call selves big men and woman since 2 years wey i don dey Malaysia I never see light go off for one day, na the part of the suffering and smiling wey i dey talk be dat. as I am talking now i no millions of generators dey one all over lagos and we say we dey enjoy. I no fit pour out all wetin dey my mind cos water cover my eyes as i dey drop this note. I beg make we stand up protest against bad leadership, me I fit mobilize a peaceful protest from my own side here what about you?? are you going to fold your hands and watch 9ija die in silence?? remember say no matter where you go one day you reach your house, and make una no forget say person no fit run pass him shadow. 9ija passport now be like Okada id card, any embassy wey you trow am dem go first attend to people wey you first come before you, shey na so e suppose be?? wetin cause am??

A word is enough for the wise. God bless 9ija my broth WhyAWhy  I dey your back die. I am orchman from Kuala Lumpur. 1 ASIA!!!!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Wrex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2010
i don't blame the presenter, All we do on nairaland is to speak grammar, no action, we got what we deserved, and until something is done about our leaders,nigeria will continue to be laughed at
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by largie(f): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
@flashgeek
what have you done to support the rally planned for today at least that would be a starting point.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
largie:

@flashgeek
what have you done to support the rally planned for today at least that would be a starting point.

Yeah right! Which rally? Are you asking about the rally you havent yet told him about? Ok that ralllyyyyy! We dey come!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by boyt1: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
Yaradie  thank God Fela was not there.  yabis night for sell.  may be he took political Asylum in S.Arabia to escape the heat from the Hausa and Fulani Monarch
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by CGKing(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
Wrex:

i don't blame the presenter, All we do on nairaland is to speak grammar, no action, we got what we deserved, and until something is done about our leaders,nigeria will continue to be laughed at

It all starts by first "speaking grammar", to find like minds, stir up some action and the likes. I think you need to juice up your conviction cos it looks like you are waiting for someone to do something.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Wrex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
CGKing:

It all starts by first "speaking grammar", to find like minds, stir up some action and the likes. I think you need to juice up your conviction cos it looks like you are waiting for someone to do something.
but we have been speaking grammar on nairaland for like "forever", It hasn't stirred any action in like minds, ,
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
Wrex:

but we have been speaking grammar on nairaland for like "forever", It hasn't stirred any action in like minds, ,
@Wrex, I suggest you read what CGKing has to say. Only a fool will step out to act ON BEHALF of a people who do not even see that things ought to be HIS way. It is good to “Speak the Grammar”, get your message across to those who are willing to hear what you have to say, and then when you have gathered up enough momentum, you act. A wise leader waits to act.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by hackney(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
If one analyses the mindset and outlook of the Hausa society, one will
quickly realise that Nigeria has no chance especially if the hausas are in charge.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by labiyemmy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
These type of topics only gorify the Americans - they should be ignored.
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
off topic

Benin is leading Mozambique 2 0 already

first half

we are surely going to struggle to beat Benin and Mozambique. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by flashgeek: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
On a lighter note you all should see this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380348.0.html
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by cvibe: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
na wa o!
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by Lenny9000(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2010
we don suffer sha! but who go blame am?
Re: Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing by blackasia: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2010
if u make yourself a clown people will laugh at u. yeye leaders with retard brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Tragedy As Trailer Plunged From Top Of Ijora Bridge / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Akinwumi Adesina Receives Michigan State University Honorary Doctorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.