Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed (35916 Views)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by Nobody: 5:03am On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ya head dey there.

Infact "b" dey for the name somewhere.

But I no mention any tribe sha, mods are watching. Na dis kind thread people dey chop wicked ban. grin grin grin

Shey their president dey allergic to large crowd so em no dey stay with more than 10 people abi? grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by LionDeLeo: 5:08am On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

Shey their president dey allergic to large crowd so em no dey stay with more than 10 people abi? grin

Shhhhhhh! Codedly na!

Abeg I no dey like chop ban on Wednesdays.

grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by GeneralOjukwu: 5:33am On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

All of una just dey say them them.

But who be "them"?

Abi una dey fear?

grin grin grin

grin

It's for the benefit of the MODs.

When I first joined Nairaland, was appalled at the level of hate against omoluabis and to a lesser extent the Flats (we aren't as vitriolic as they are).

I tried quoting Seun, Lala all the mods proposing a 3 strike rule, eventually adjusting it to a very strict 1 strike-you are banned. Believe me if this had been done, Nairaland would have been a cleaner place.

I also noticed that very nasty comments by the Flats are allowed to stand while Oduduwa responses are deleted. Go to the Awolowo memorial thread some days back and you would be shocked.

I suggested it not for tribalism only, but for incitement of violence, rape, promotion of scams.
Seun could have used Nairaland for a greater purpose, changing the orientation of the impressionable youth; dousing ethnic flames.

When nothing was done, I went to DELETE my old very decent profile which was only innocently asking about cars and foreign travel.

....Resurrected as Ojukwu grin

To my "OPC" cr3w. ...this is the prologue to my story wink

PS - my best friend since JSS 2 is a "Developer" wink

Cc:

hundredhunndred, Kwarupshun, Omofunaab2, BiafraAngitator, ChetaNwaeze, machinery1, OsuIbo, RockHard, YourNemesis, Poweredbrew, Killitoff, YoruBanger, SUBWAY101, ODVanguard, OkutaNla, NewsPoacher, CliffordOrji, OJUcrook, ZelibeKristien, AbakalikiPress, Progressive01, EmeritusMbaM, Chapter5ive, FlyoruB, Okoyiboz3, YonkijiSappo, AshiwajuFoward, Externalhat, najoke, totit, ipobbigot7, NeoOduduwa, Prowalker, Basic123, Jetleeee, MasterChen.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by Justiceleague1: 6:05am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin

When I first joined Nairaland, was appalled at the level of hate against omoluabis and to a lesser extent the Flats (we aren't as vitriolic as they are).

I tried quoting Seun, Lala all the mods proposing a 3 strike rule, eventually adjusting it to a very strict 1 strike-you are banned. Believe me if this had been done, Nairaland would have been a cleaner place.

I also noticed that very nasty comments by the Flats are allowed to stand while Oduduwa responses are deleted. Go to the Awolowo memorial thread some days back and you would be shocked.

I suggested it not for tribalism only, but for incitement of violence, rape, promotion of scams.
Seun could have used Nairaland for a greater purpose, changing the orientation of the impressionable youth; dousing ethnic flames.

When nothing was done, I went to DELETE my old very decent profile which was only innocently asking about cars and foreign travel.

....Resurrected as Ojukwu grin

To my "OPC" cr3w. ...this is the prologue to my story wink

PS - my best friend since JSS 2 is a "Developer" wink

Cc:

hundredhunndred, Kwarupshun, Omofunaab2, BiafraAngitator, ChetaNwaeze, machinery1, OsuIbo, RockHard, YourNemesis, Poweredbrew, Killitoff, YoruBanger, SUBWAY101, ODVanguard, OkutaNla, NewsPoacher, CliffordOrji, OJUcrook, ZelibeKristien, AbakalikiPress, Progressive01, EmeritusMbaM, Chapter5ive, FlyoruB, Okoyiboz3, YonkijiSappo, AshiwajuFoward, Externalhat, najoke, totit, ipobbigot7, NeoOduduwa, Prowalker, Basic123, Jetleeee, MasterChen.

what happened to the otapiapia memorial thread? grin

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
Hmm,what a sophisticated list of a buncha' sophisticated citizens above..iphoneja roll call grin grin

wo,op,awon okurin meji are a disgrace to nigeria and to all cone heads,the law shud take its full course on them.
cool
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by bizzibodi(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2017
Any criminal unpatriotic nigerian caught stealing in UAE shld b beheaded!we need to eliminate those useless eastern goons frm digracing us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by LionDeLeo: 7:48am On May 10, 2017
bizzibodi:
Any criminal unpatriotic nigerian caught stealing in UAE shld b beheaded! we need to eliminate those useless eastern goons frm digracing us all.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by UncutSk(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2017
Na Dem

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by RassKass: 10:47am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

This is interesting even to non yorubas like me! Even though Seun is a yoruba person I have also wondered why he encourages this? I'm also shocked at how quick the mods are to delete christian replies to muslim attacks but love to leave the muslims attacks up while also banning the christian poster!

Maybe it is a game of numbers for him so he is trying to placate the regions who generate the most cash for him through adverts or donations? This forum is filled with bias and victimization and it stinks!
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed by lanchy: 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
Give these people their own country....I am tired of all this type of wild animal behaviour!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths / Policemen Flee, Remove Uniforms As Robbers Storm Bank In Asaba / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.