Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe (20385 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by seniorkachion(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
agadez007:
I marvel when they call igbos illiterates when it's only in their region and the north you find grown ass men who will tell you "mio gbo ingilishi"

The girls o na worst

Exactly we can't forget the 27 year old bread seller turned model who couldn't speak a word of english. Born 1990.
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2017
Adebowale89:

attached the statistics or remain silent forever
Nah. I don't have the time to educate you man. Just launch Google and do the needful. cheesy
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Externalhat: 1:37pm On May 10, 2017
blues20:

Your left nyash. Deji, afonja cone head, I'm laughing at your stupidity cheesy

Isaac, No be only Deji, na Wale. Your own foolishness is clear to everyone with that your busy hair, lousy wawa Ibo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Dhugal: 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
livinbygrace:

He was in his home town recently.You people should stop spreading false information all because of hatred.The man is saying the truth.
When?.
Put up now,or forever shut the Bleep up
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nature8(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Because are foolish with dead brains..

Mr pls learn how to mind your business..

I didn't call or mentioned you on my comment, so pls don't quote me again..
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
Nature8:

Mr pls learn how to mind your business..

I didn't call or mentioned you on my comment, so pls don't quote me again..

The last time i check this is Naraland and i have every right to comment or contribute to anything on Nairaland..
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by paramakina202: 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
bbcode processing failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.