Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe (20389 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Benekruku(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

They are perennial losers.

Have you ever seen them fighting for a cause and wining it? Anything they support, losses.

They re actually sore losers!

Destined losers

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by tifany89(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

Na by force to share world with anyone else

What makes you think the guy wants to share a world with someone like yourself either?

Some people just be feeling funky on top what exactly?! Funny dude.
You dey mind the skunk. Just look at what a human being with sense and cognitive ability is saying, if he doesn't wants to share a world with the other guy he should just kill himself and go to valhalla. Am sure he will be very much welcome there. Nonsense upon rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by tifany89(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

Na by force to share world with anyone else

What makes you think the guy wants to share a world with someone like yourself either?

Some people just be feeling funky on top what exactly?! Funny dude.
You dey mind the skunk. Just look at what a human being with sense and cognitive ability is saying, if he doesn't wants to share a world with the other guy he should just kill himself and go to valhalla. Am sure he will be very much welcome there. Nonsense upon rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:30am On May 10, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
Secession in the way you Igbos have been going on about it?
Did You ever hear the Scottish wish death on the English because they wanted their own country?
You are fomenting War and threatening violence to get independence and you are hoping that it will be all well and good with what's left of Nigeria for your investments when you eventually wrest yourselves out?

Nigga fuvck you. I'm not an IPOBian. Don't fuvcking mention me again. angry
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by IgboTyphoon: 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Just another trash from my yalibakwe. The paid APC shit head propagandist is just doing his job. Notice the slave could not address the illegal arrest of an Igbo man in the zoo
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by ephi123(f): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
tifany89:

You dey mind the skunk. Just look at what a human being with sense and cognitive ability is saying, if he doesn't wants to share a world with the other guy he should just kill himself and go to valhalla. Am sure he will be very much welcome there. Nonsense upon rubbish.

All kinds of silly comments these days. Some things sound "nice to say" but have absolutely no sense in them at all.
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by tifany89(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2017
Rosskii:
He is doing more for Igbos with his pen than you can ever imagine. He is fighting to prevent another 2 million Igbos or more from getting killed in a senseless war, and fighting to get Igbos to not abandon their billions of dollars of investments in Nigeria out of ethnic hatred. He is a HERO of Igbos. He is employing his sense, while you traders and touts reason through your anus.
You keep mentioning traders like it's not a noble occupation, shows your level of reasoning. Am deeply embarrassed that I have to engage someone like you coz in real life I will just beat the hell out of senseless people like you. No wonder most yorubas will rather be gallivanting around as touts and omoniles doing nothing instead of seeking means of engaging in a business to survive. Laziness is in ur dna so u can't appreciate hard work. Advice urself

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Dhugal: 9:34am On May 10, 2017
blues20:
My question to Joe Igbkwe, what have you done, as an individual to better the life of an average Igboman? Sitting down in Lagos and writing articles is not enough. Come down to the East and let your impact be felt. Charity begins at home.
He can't
He's on exile,along with his family.
Nuff said.
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2017
jollymizzle:
let me get this straight. so in essence you are not in disagreement with all he said but you are questioning his right to say it? Would you rather a Yoruba, Ijaw, or hausas man told you igbos to stop defending both known criminals or suspects than one of your own. Go through your post again. So if a Yoruba man decides to call the rest of us to order by telling us to think twice on some of our actions we should tell him to shut up because some other tribes may be guilty, we should tell him to go to hell? Is it logical?you should be even more alarmed that its not limited to politicians You should see how some of your folks here defend some of the deathrow Indonesia developers saying at least they tried to make it by pushing drugs. Is that what it means to be igbo? Anyway being an igbo man he is right to try his best in correcting this abominable trait in igbos.
Honestly its sad when i read comments like that from ibos. More sad that i can i even tell an ibo guys comment on NL from the poor diction, poor reasoning, hate and so on. What i can only deduce from this is that the enlightened ibos dont comment much on nairaland. They refer to ibos as Igbos here for one reason alone and its sad cos we cant get that political relevance if our youth keep reasoning this way.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Viking007(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2017
This is one of the best article I've read from anyone online this year. Well written. 10/10

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2017
Adebowale89:
you can't but agree with this independent thinking man

joke apart, Igbos are topping the most disgracing region in Nigeria as at today in series of criminal offences. of course no tribe in Nigeria are exempted but their own criminality is becoming a natural phenomenon

if u catch an Hausa man with illicit product, am sure no other Hausa would try fall victim samething as Yoruba. all human has fantasy of luxury things but self control and moral upbringing will surely caution one fantasy

this is the simple logic this man is still trying to buttress and y'all are attacking him

then what make u different from the Hausas u called illiterate?

if anyone should be ashamed of being a Nigeria now it should be Yorubas because our personalities is one of a kind
Really shocked But your region is the ritual capital of the world. What do you have to say about that Mr. Pope cool

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2017
tiwasiaife:
Very big Nonsense write up.
Until buhari stop treating some cases with deodorant while other with insecticides we will not agree. In case of oke and lawal.why setting up a committee instead of doing the needful handing them to efcc. He should have set up a committee in ifeanyi ubas case too.
On Dasuki we are not protesting against his trials but our concern is Human right violation
until buhari stops violating the right of others and maintain the rule of law while discharging his duties we can never keep quiet.
Metus case did anybody protest.
This prodigal son should becareful the way he talk@ igbokwe man.

All these westerners masturbating on this thread are very short sighted.

They have mostly been on the receiving end of the oil largesse in this country so they will forever fail to understand why the south south and south east act the way they do...

Nigeria has never worked and will never will unless we go back to regional system or call for a referendum.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Dhugal: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
silastemplar:
This man is so on point. Couldnt have said it better. I am Ibo myself but honestly i get embarrassed by the kind of comments i see here from Ibos especially when in support of ipob or GEJ or PDP or Fayose or some person not on the side of the present day government. I have nothing against supporting or favoring any of these people but biko just argue or comment intelligently
You're "Ibo",indeed

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by KahlDrogo(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Says the man who depends on 5 naira a post for survival.

BMC gtfo
Mr man, stop embarrassing igbos.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Adebowale89(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2017
blues20:

Really shocked But your region is the ritual capital of the world. What do you have to say about that Mr. Pope cool

pls be rational with reference. don't just construct a baby argument here. you yourself know Igbo land is not safe because of ritualist even till now they are still eating human being in a place I won't mention here in Abia state

all criminality are bound inside east....is not over heard, is a bad experience really

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by tifany89(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2017
Quantumheight:
I Wonder How D Ibo Youth Reason,u Support N Embrace Corruption As Long It A Ibo Person,then U Kno Its Persecution,y Dnt U Guys Read D Msg N 4get D Msger I Wndr How Nigeria Il B Great Wit Ds Kind F Mindset
How many times have u castigated Tinubu? When it was reported that Fashola used millions to upgrade a website which people defended him? I guess it was Igbos abi, why are you guys evil like this? Very hypocritical set of human beings. Keep wondering how the Igbos youths reason o coz the touts and omoniles and skull miners and ritualistic cannibals in ogun state and environs are Igbos abi? Like the yoruba youths are any better mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agadez007(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2017
GavelSlam:

Go to Nnsuka villages like umulokpa and be speaking English.
you talking about a village right but you will see a grown Yoruba guy born and bread in Lagos who don't understand simple come here
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by mexxmoney: 9:44am On May 10, 2017
Efulefu yorubakwe
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims favourite man.
there's no Yoruba muslim....we are one down here when it comes to religion. take ur stupidity 2 ur tribe

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2017
Afam4eva:

My sister, they're the most dangerous. Imagine if someone like Abagworo or NgeneUkweunu (who claims to be Igbo), get to that kind of position. Igbo go suffer for their hand. Infact, they will insult their fathers and mothers just to be in the good books of their pay masters. Rochas don try everything wey im fit for his northern masters. he has even svcked their pricks yet they've not even considered the pot bellied man for anything tangible. They're even talking of removing him as the head of the APC governors forum. There's really no gain in being a slave.
yet ur slavery was sealed when ekwere became deputy....when pdp zoned 2019 to the north....when even Ojukwu wasn't given enuf votes in his own SE
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2017
Mynd42:
Joe Igbo Kwenu is greater than Tinubu Joe Igbokwe is greater than Abiola Joe Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo Joe Igbokwe is greater than any Yoruba man dead or alive.
eyahh
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:49am On May 10, 2017
Mehn Nairaland has really opened my eyes to so many things....

The most illiterate of all tribes is the Igbo tribe, Their sense of reasoning and judgement is the most absurd of all.

How did we end up with such bitter and hate filled people ?

An individual has spoken and has raised cogent points yet some idiotic, good for nothing , bunch of dimwits , people are on the loose hurling insults at him.. just because he isn't on their side of d divide.

Mehn, I thought the Hausa's were the most illiterate set of people but I think the IGBOS have toppled them.

Go on all social media forums hardly would you find an igbo individual without spelling errors or grammatical blunders.. Watch on TV or hear them talk and the poorest of all dictions is most likely to come from an Igbo person, go to their lands and u see grown up persons who can't mutter a word in English, fly out of the country and see them engaging In illicit activities and when they get caught their kinsmen come to their defence.....

IS THIS A CURSED TRIBE?

I HV a lot of Igbo friends but Nairaland is beginning to change my perspective of how I see Igbos.. like somebody said anything or person the Igbos support loses.....

THE IGBO TRIBE NEEDS REDEMPTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2017
Nature8:
I wonder what the Igbos did to this foolish Joe Igbokwe..
what exactly did he say wrong here....

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Elfaris(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/09/please-stop-embarrassing-igbo-joe-igbokwe
Tell em... let dem know o. Yeasterners stop defending corrupt individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agadez007(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2017
ay4shizzy:
olodo mention countries dat split without war
fool
What about czechslovakia,even Malaysia and Singapore split without war
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Elfaris(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
zxcvb:
Mehn Nairaland has really opened my eyes to so many things....

The most illiterate of all tribes is the Igbo tribe, Their sense of reasoning and judgement is the most absurd of all.

An individual has spoken and has raised cogent points yet some idiotic, good for nothing , bunch of dimwits , people are on the loose hurling insults at him.. just because he isn't on their side of d divide.

Mehn, I thought the Hausa's were the most illiterate set of people but I think the IGBOS have toppled them.

Go on all social media forums hardly would you find an igbo individual without spelling errors or grammatical blunders.. Watch on TV or hear them talk and the poorest of all dictions is most likely to come from an Igbo person, go to their lands and u see grown up persons who can't mutter a word in English, fly out of the country and see them engaging In illicit activities and when they get caught their kinsmen come to their defence.....

IS THIS A CURSED TRIBE?

I HV a lot of Igbo friends but Nairaland is beginning to change my perspective of how I see Igbos.. like somebody said anything or person the Igbos support loses.....

THE IGBO TRIBE NEEDS REDEMPTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
They need it wella
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:
Joe and Ejiamatu Igbokwe ran away from Igbo land, because they were being chased for crimes they committed with Eddynanogu the notorious jazz man. When Bakassi came to Nnewi, they ran away, in 2006, Ejiamatu came back when everywhere was calm, but Joe did not come back with the Igbokwe family, he married in Lagos, got one or two appointments, and he became so bitter at the Igbos, as if they are the ones that sent him and his family to commit and control all types of criminal activities and groups in the late 90s and early 2000s.

The bitterness in his heart for Igbos no be here, they exiled themselves and he couldn't bear the humiliation, he has now become an attack dog against his people, this has laid bare the issue of "Efulefu", there will always be Efulefus, but the goodnews here is that they are becoming few.

Oduo, we dash una the criminal.
how does that counter his claim of our son syndrome? defeatist syndrome spotted

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:52am On May 10, 2017
agadez007:
you talking about a village right but you will see a grown Yoruba guy born and bread in Lagos who don't understand simple come here

oga y u dey lie like this.....
Go to the east mehn u will see Easterners who don't understand "What is ur name? The illiteracy there is second to none
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2017
zxcvb:
[s]Mehn Nairaland has really opened my eyes to so many things....

IS THIS A CURSED TRIBE?

THE IGBO TRIBE NEEDS REDEMPTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!![/s]
Trash. As usual, we know your type. Present your statistics base on ethnic composition and lets compare. English is another man's language. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by barcaboi(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2017
agadez007:
To show him proper appreciation for constantly attacking his people.the yorubas should consider making him governor of one Yoruba state,since they love him so much and he is greater than their revered Awolowo

Inshort this IPOB is greater than Oduduwa
guess ur present location is in oodua state...if no...ur claim is valid...if yes....u just got ur stupidity stamped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.