Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean (644 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by dogzymallo: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2010
i posted the pic i took with my girl on face book and told her she asked me why and went on to say she doesnt like facebook then i heard from her friend that one of her girlfriends posted a pic with her on the same facebook.what does this show?
Re: What Does This Mean by elecktra(f): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does This Mean by ssumpta(f): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2010
means she does'nt want to make ur rel public. maybe she is ashamed of u, or never really agreed to be ur girl.
Re: What Does This Mean by dogzymallo: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2010
but i have been dating her for 3years now
Re: What Does This Mean by skittles18(f): 2:45am On Jan 10, 2010
ask her why she didn't want you to post a picture of both of you on facebook
Re: What Does This Mean by dogzymallo: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2010
asked her she just said that she doesnt like facebook
Re: What Does This Mean by mindeh(f): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2010
she doesnt like you enough to have a pic with her posted on facebook.period sad
Re: What Does This Mean by Aprilmay(f): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
Maybe she is not proud of of you.
Re: What Does This Mean by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
Maybe u no fine 4 the pic.anyways i thnk she's upto something.
Re: What Does This Mean by ejembiboy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
my guy are u sure u r d one she had? maybe she dose not want some people on facebook to see u guys, dat might spoil her runs u know? if she really love u she should happy dat u r showing other girls on facebook dat u have a girlfreind, becos u must love her 4 u to post dat pic, but guy it depend hw u look sha ooo. lol
Re: What Does This Mean by Luvlgenius(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
she sees you as someone who is not serious (marriage i mean) and wont like you to spoil her show,

If both of u are not under-aged, i suggest u do the right thing b4 it's too late
Re: What Does This Mean by liliana(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
@poster,
I would love to think she would prefer her private life "private".
I really do not think she is up to something though.I guess you shoul find out from her what her reasons are.I am sure she would have good reasons as to why she doesn't want her pictures of yourself and her on facebook.

Until you have facts,i do not think her refusal is enough for you to think she is ''up to something".
Re: What Does This Mean by ssumpta(f): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2010
thinkin bout it, its actually disheartening. If my bf did dt to me?
ur girl is def up to sth. How old is she? well even if she's 17, not too young to be two-timing. Its mostly girls dt put up rel pics on fb. we 're often proud of it.
Re: What Does This Mean by WhyAWhy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
kai another facebook wahala. The thing wey this facebook go cause sha. The last time I read it was about "single", "engaged", in or out of a relationship. grin

To answer the poster. She's definitely not Proud of you. She's up to something.

(1) (Reply)

My Luv Is Qiutin Cos Of A Femal Friend / Check On How Successful Your Relationship Would Be / How Wuld U Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.