Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works (5062 Views)

Airtel Night Plan No Longer Download? / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / How To Subscribe To 9mobile’s N200 For 1GB And N1k For 5GB Plan (no Cheat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by undertaker007(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2017
So I subscribed for the MTN night plan as usual and my #25 was deducted. To my surprise I had elapsed close to 300mb before noticing the deduction was from my monthly subscription. All effort to correct this proved abortive. So I contacted MTN whatsapp customer care services explaining my ordeal. He said
"Kindly be informed that checks show N25 was deducted for the Night Plan. However, please note that the Happy hour data service has been discontinued. ~AO"
But Why deduct money on a service you no longer render? All this happened yesterday.
I however tried it again this midnight to further confirm this illegal extortion and my #25 was again deducted and no 500mb either. I was beaten twice. I am calling your attention to this act by MTN deducting money without rendering services.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by CLIQBOY(m): 12:57am On May 10, 2017
undertaker007:
So I subscribed for the MTN night plan as usual and my #25 was deducted. To my surprise I had elapsed close to 300mb before noticing the deduction was from my monthly subscription. All effort to correct this proved abortive. So I contacted MTN whatsapp customer care services explaining my ordeal. He said
"Kindly be informed that checks show N25 was deducted for the Night Plan. However, please note that the Happy hour data service has been discontinued. ~AO"
But Why deduct money on a service you no longer render? All this happened yesterday.
I however tried it again this midnight to further confirm this illegal extortion and my #25 was again deducted and no 500mb either. I was beaten twice. I am calling your attention to this act by MTN deducting money without rendering services.
happened to me just now
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Ebubemg(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2017
Still working, I'm using it right now with my mtn sim and my mum mtn sim too
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by hansyllo(m): 2:12am On May 10, 2017
I'm using that same night plan to type this right now

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Baddestguyp(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2017
Wrong info, subbed on my 3 sims tonight. Im using my 3rd sim to type right now
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by LarryBeryl(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2017
This same shit happened to me yesterday same thing now. There are deducting my monthly plan instead from the N25 night plan. MTN don dey do another mago mago
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by THUNDAR(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2017
There are days I don't even use up to 20mb and it will just stop browsing, I guess it's by luck right now
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2017
Lol This same ish happened to me, I used about 400mb and they stole the whole thing from my monthly plan
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by chineduace(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2017
undertaker007:

The plan is working very well, however If you want to have peace of mind use a sim without any data plan.
It has happened to me before and I learned from experience.
If you call CC they will tell you that you have exhausted your 500MB bla bla bla. They will make you look like a fool as if we just started learning how to browse or how to track data usage.
Just get another sim(s) for night plans...

2 Likes

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by martyns303(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2017
It happened to me this night, I was streaming, hoping to stop when I receive notification that I have 99mb of my night plan remaining. Only to receive a notification that I have exhausted my data plan. 1.3GB of my 1 month sub gone.
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Damoxy(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2017
Same poo happened to me twice, I asked for refund if Data tho, dey naw refunded d airtime, and d stuff is going well on sims without data plan. MTN just spoil plans

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Damoxy(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2017
Is Airtel night plan still active?
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by JideSM: 11:32am On May 10, 2017
undertaker007:

Hi undertaker007, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, there is a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Traviscoke: 11:41am On May 10, 2017
Why won't it stop working when witches and wizards are now subscribing to the plan for speedy blood sucking grin

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by unanonso(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
The only solution is to get another sim just for night browsing.
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by kene05(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2017
Na Una dey tempt mtn, why would you have active data on a sim and still do night sub, Haba... N temptation b Dat, if u have airtime Dem no go touch m Buh data is different, next time find a data less sim to do such

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by nani667: 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
As far as I know it still works as it should... it's a very Convenient plan, even if you have an active Subscription... as it notifies you when you have less than 100MB left, and also Notifies you when you have exhausted the Plan so you can sharply seize downloads and prevent zapping from your Normal Sub....

Used it last night... and two Nights ago... works well...

I've noticed that the thing stops around 3:30am tho, instead of the stipulated 4am... other than that , there are no issues ✔
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Abdstrakt(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
same thing happened to me. N25 was deducted but the data used was from my monthly allocated.
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by undertaker007(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
Hi undertaker007, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, there is a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
[I will from now on. Thank you Sir]
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by undertaker007(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
JideSM:

I will from now on. Thank you Sir
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
Traviscoke:
Why won't it stop working when witches and wizards are now subscribing to the plan for speedy blood sucking grin
Everything is not for joke

2 Likes

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by undertaker007(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
Wow! I just got a refund of both nights' subscription fee. I feel like I'm living in an utopian society. Thank you very much JideSM. I really appreciate you Sir.
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by stano2(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2017
Try using a sim with no data activated on it
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by undertaker007(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
stano2:
Try using a sim with no data activated on it
Got it. Thanks
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
in order to have peace of mind, do not subscribe for the Night plan on a sim that has an active data plan. mtn people are thieves, rather than have the 500mb plan consumed, mtn wil first drain ur data before u have access to the 500mb. A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by sunshineV(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
Airtel still works but drains faster than ever

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by jboixxx: 3:26am On May 11, 2017
.Mckandre, you get mate here o
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by Mckandre(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:
.Mckandre, you get mate here o
lol, the thing beats me o. I think they intentionally left that night plan channel open just to defraud customers. If not why not deactivate everything associated.
Re: MTN NG Night Plan No Longer Works by biztip: 8:34am On May 11, 2017
@all. how can one subscribe to this N25 night data plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched / Active Voice Subscribers Declined By 0.32% In Q4 2020 – NBS / Your Top 5 Favourite Mobile Bookmarks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.